President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man...

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."
enter the credit card.

Anyways, S/fur thread!

Makes sense.
Your race is on your credit report and whites get a +100 bonus on their credit score. And to keep people from lying about their race and reaping those delicious white-people credit lines we have independent tribunals that decide your race for credit purposes.

But since all that is illegal it's done with secret codes that are transmitted via x-rays through the warm moist air of pizza delivery pouches. Don't want anyone hacking those codes so we line the delivery pouches with foil. They pretend the foil is to reflect heat back to the pizza, but we know better, don't we OP?

Go away bernie

The credit card doesn't steal from anyone if you're not a fucking retard. And yes blacks are inferior to whites.

-t.
fools who wouldn't know good debt if it shit on their face, yet have no problem purchasing throw away over priced marked up vanity items and paying exorbitant interest to the middle eastern and Chinese debt buyers and justifying it to themselves via"" muh rewards""
and "muh cashback"""

>And yes blacks are inferior to whites

thats a pretty black and white statement.

What?

You do know you can just pay your credit card bill within a month and pay no interest, right?

thats not how you use your credit card and you and i know this .

debit card user detected

You are dumb as fuck.

>doesn't have the self control to use a credit card properly
>assumes other people also don't
Are you an Epson? Because you sure are projecting.

the only credit i use is margin.

Youre retarded. Had a CC for 6 years, paid 0$ interest. Explain how thats not how i use my CC?

Retarded people do retarded things with their stuff, including credit cards faggot.

i love my cc user it already made me some money.

you're lying online because its the one place where mask your guilt and stupidity?

That is how I use my credit card, though

i slept with your sister.

Also several years without paying interest or an annual fee due to points systems.

Your merchants pay a tiny fee so arguably I am paying in the form. Of higher prices but not everyone gets award points so I'm winning.

Got return flights to Hawaii for my family of three because of our fuel/grocery spend via Amex. Good times.

>pretending to have a family ,online

take your ass back to redit faggot

>Pretending jizzing in somebody is hard

Okay.