[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

VOTE SEM LOCATION (UP TILL 30/12/2016)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYldJ_b_Ef-i81_w_iisNgS3LVnJIT_5Lu86ddiez8olTZHQ/viewform

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

cscmotorcycles.com/CSC-TT-250-p/ztt250.htm?1=1&CartID=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TO ALL SHITBIKES
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION
ALL NOT-SHITBIKES MOVE ON THIS IS A SHITBIKE NEIGHBORHOOD

Shitbikes are gay.

Specially the drz.

>group ride
>aw yeah

Should I rather get a Hornet 600 or a CBR600F?

whos driving the rover?

OP

Dirt bikes and dual sports are the most low effort way to be "into motorcycles". It's like showing up to a monster truck meet with a bone stock F150. Yeah, I guess you're a truck, but it's kinda pathetic and I wish you would stop.

>too scared to ride on anything but smooth pavement with a computer controlled bike

>computer controlled bike
Now that's a giant fucking leap.

What is abs and traction control

>dem hips

Awwww yisss

>cscmotorcycles.com/CSC-TT-250-p/ztt250.htm?1=1&CartID=1

Worth it or buy used Kawasaki ninja

Are you going off-road at all? Do you like going above 60mph?

do you enjoy long waits for parts when you inevitably break something?

buy a after 96 DR the only real single

Mostly for daily commtuing im in home health care
Mostly on street riding in the city so ill take her slow
First bike and i want her brand new

honestly, dont go new, go with a good used bike, youll feel a lot better about it when you fall over with it doing something stupid and parts are readily available, even though outside of stuff you break when falling over you wont need much of anything.
start with something you can thrash on then when you sort your shit out and are ready, get a nice new bike to enjoy.

Parts aren't a issue seems pretty basic in the way of parts I got a good mechanic

Dude....just don't. I don't know why people constantly try to go off the beaten path and somehow manage to find the most meme bikes out there. That thing is a Chinese pile of dog shit that will be very annoying to service or even sell down the road.

You already know what your options are: ninja, drz, sv, etc... these bikes are recommended for a reason

Well i wanted to get her customized and some minor body work to make it look better and sell for higher

up to you, we gave you our reccommendations. you can do whatever you want, but if you have issues and whine here you will get mocked.

man, fuck photoshop

I look foreword to getting shit posted

You should understand that "sick custom XYZ" is often a turn off to a lot of used bike shoppers. You shouldn't be thinking of this as an investment

Dont buy it, get a used dr or wr for around same price. Then you will actually have a good bike that you can fuck around on and sell if you want to later on. Nobody wants the sweatshop special.

>low effort
>not going wherever the fuck you want
>not going innawoods
>not going innadesert
>not going innamountains
>not working hard keeping the bike upright as you climb rocks and bound across sand
m8 do you even moto

Not only did you bite bait, you're chewing on it, too.

And it is delicious. That's what happens when I haven't properly caffeinated myself.

I really want a bike but my mum wont let me get one and I like living at home I get to save a lot

cool story bro

truuu
wrong TT

did you even read my post? its very uncool

i guess it could use more dragons

we posting drops?

Its more for me

What's the distinguishing factor between a shitbike and a non-shitbike?

Whether I like it or not

Bump

ye

Why the fuck are you here, again?
You don't have a bike, you don't bring any meaninful discussion, you constantly make bike-related threads on the general board

What the fuck is the name for
Why must you be such a useless obnoxious waste of bandwith

warum liegt da eigentlich so viel stroh rum?

Bike help and ogle

>namefagging

Tho really i just like to suck cock and want Tom to fuck my pucci

SO

i appreciate the help

Please ravage my insides

This isn't mine but ill save it

warum trägst du nen Helm?

weil mamma merkel es so will

und blasen kannst mir auch noch einen

>posting memes of faggots I know in bike board.
He knows he has no bike hence why aint gonna post lmao.

No it is not my card.

It sure looks like it

america looks fucking depressing

Anywhere would look depressing if the day was overcast.

And yet it still isnt. Would yuh look a that.
Its Hawaii so sure you probably would be depressed here.

It's totally your card.

Its totally not my card though I would know.

no

HAPPY CHRI... Oh sorry, that's tomorrow.

See you later.

>tfw didn't feel like visting family
>went awol for the day so they can't call me
>gonna spend the eve alone too

I'm miserable.

Finally rode my bike after 2 months absence, I missed it so much... It's just so different from my car, I love driving my car too but a bike is another level

anyways, I want to get the dust and dirt out of my little baby. Is it fine if I just blast water at it with a hose? Not with a lot of pressure of course, or will it fuck the electronics or something?

I'm thinking of buying those foam guns and pressure washer for my car and was wondering if its safe to use on my bike.

Merry Christmas /dbt/

I feel you, m8. I only do the bare minumum of family time and even that is mostly due to living with my parents. Tempted to go AWOL but know I have fuck all to do and nobody to see.

Regular hosing should be absolutely fine. Pressure washer is probably fine too as long as you're not intentionally aiming it into instrument housings and your battery compartment. Bikes are built to work in wet conditions so the electronics are usually pretty well protected from most angles.

>realize cable adjuster for clutch broke (which explains the change in shifting) when I went to lube the cable
>order a new clutch cable thinking that it would come with the adjuster
>it doesn't
>have to order new part, can't go to the shop because 12 hour shift today and Monday is a federal holiday so have to wait until Tuesday at the soonest
>haven't ridden in a week since I did an oil change

Alright, thanks.
I only plan on hosing it outside and blasting a bit on the interior of the plastics(its a dirtbike and I like going to shitty places with it) and rims since I went to ride a bit too soon before the chain lube had settled down.

>Doesn't want to spend christmas with people
>Complains about being lonely

hey everybody post oddball bikes

>is american
>doesn't understand things

Not surprising.

When my bike isn't running I just grab my kazoo and get on my bicycle. Works pretty much the same as a motorcycle and sounds better in some cases. The great thing is that if you miss a shift nobody will know because you can just keep that kazoo buzzing like nothing happened.

I pressure wash my dirtbike, i just try to avoid hitting bearings so water and dirt doesnt get blasted through the seals into the bearings

As you wish.

>tfw no rotary bike

Damn I would love an RE5

Seems like motorcycles are one place where rotary engines would do well since even piston engines don't last long anyways.

>tfw aprilia tuono

is it worth it senpai?

yes

Plus rotaries are pretty notorious for lack of torque which is less important in a ~450lb motorcycle than in a car

I heard the gyroscopic effect of the rotor effected handling though

oh shit yeah, I could see that. What about 2 rotary engines going opposite ways of eachother?

Too much lift.

From a packaging standpoint that would be a nightmare. I could see a massive counterbalance but that would rob lots of power from the engine

shiet, looks like we're stuck until electric bikes become popular then. I heard they have pretty nuts amounts of torque and handle a lot better since the engine isn't providing as much of a gyroscopic effect. Way easier to flick around

Balance fun

We left the Rover at the shop after all, couldn't decide who would drive it as we all wanted to.

That shit as a RC and it's hilarious to drive it around and hit people on the street with.

Tooge was wet with moss and leaves everywhere and 7ºC at the top.

Still was noice to go for a chill ride. Some madmen were dragging knee in some places but I took it easy. Not really feeling it on the wet with a worn rear tire.

>tfw you're eating an orange

2 strokes boi

Pretty annoying for a streetbike

Yeah i would only want one as a dual sport/supermoto. As fun as my rm250 is on the roads, i would hate to take it on any significant trips

Merry Christmas!

Fuck you, buddy.

who dis?

I don't even have friends to play vidya with, kill yourself

Y tho?

bcus life isn't fare

Its me

I'm gonna be up all night for werk
At least i slept over at some girls' place yesterday

didnt know you were a qt hawaii user

It's a faggot