/nintyg/ mariokario ed

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them.
Previous:Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/, /ink/

>Important News
「!」Synthwave Outrun got a new trailer. youtube.com/watch?v=rseIooHZ1DE
「!」New My Nintendo awards have been added for Super Mario Run - and five select Mario games put on sale:my.nintendo.com/news/d820b4deedae48a0
「!」Visit Nintendo Zone locations from 12/19 to 1/15 for exclusive content this National StreetPass Holiday:nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/national-streetpass-holiday-edition
「!」Dragon Quest XI is in development for the Switch, Nintendo confirms:topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/839af1b5-c284-11e6-9aaf-063b7ac45a6d.html
「!」Nintendo finalizes Jan 12th Switch presentation date and time:twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/808584359901069312
「!」Super Nintendo World is coming to Universal Studios Japan:twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/808175059718180864
「!」Super Mario Run to Require Online to Play:mynintendonews.com/2016/12/09/miyamoto-super-mario-run-is-online-only-to-combat-piracy/
「!」Yooka Laylee cancelled on Wii U, Switch version tentative, backer refunds available:playtonicgames.com/yooka-laylee-reptile-rolls-towards-release/
「!」Miitomo datamining shows Fire Emblem Mobile screenshots:nintendoeverything.com/miitomo-data-mining-may-show-images-from-fire-emblem-mobile-game/
「!」Jimmy Fallon Debuts the Nintendo Switch:youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4

>Upcoming Releases
3DS -pastebin.com/aTMS8hCx
Wii U -pastebin.com/DJhTh6N1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Merry Christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/j3qx2
youtube.com/watch?v=rseIooHZ1DE
nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/nintendo_files_trademark_application_for_eternal_darkness
strawpoll.me/11957095
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for
WHOA WHOA WHOA
IM JUST A MAN
MISSING YOU
PLEASE UNDERSTAND

Second for COMFY

2frilly4me
cute amiibo collection
>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>READAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

Fuck off

Thanks!
I dont think to get added by such a cutie

No cute here, only chupacabras.

Friends with Octolings!

best game of 2016? my vote is pic

Man im having so much fun playing splinter cell black list

Is Resident Evil Revelations on Wii U good? I have played only RE 1, 2, 3 and 4 btw

I have it on Wii U and 3DS, but played the 3DS version more. It's like RE4, but more closed spaces. It's pretty fun desu with tank controls but it also has "modern controls" for casuals.

Also reminder to join my Nintendo discord for strictly Nintendo discussion:
discord.gg/j3qx2

Not gonna fucking join no shitty discord with 200 channels.

You think you running some kinda Reddit discord, nigga?

post squids

>ifunny.co

Holy fuck fix your links

>「!」Synthwave Outrun got a new trailer. youtube.com/watch?v=rseIooHZ1DE
>A bit of news that I posted in the previous thread made it into the OP.
I should not be this excited considering I didn't actually do anything but I am.

whats wrong with em?

This bit of new is interesting. Nintendo has filed another trademark for Eternal Darkness, this one based on "intent to use".
nintendolife.com/news/2016/12/nintendo_files_trademark_application_for_eternal_darkness
>entered the Trademark Reporting and Monitoring System (TRAM) yesterday on December 23, 2016."

Rösti goes on to explain one of the more intriguing factors brought up in the filing, as an excerpt explains that the filing is categorized as "1B (Application based on intent to use), goods and services related to game programs/software." This means that Nintendo could be implementing the title with the rumoured GameCube Virtual Console lineup. Rösti adds, "what can be said is that Nintendo seems very keen on not losing the trademark allowing for anyone to try and register some game under that name. They could be actually working on a title set in the Eternal Darkness universe; it could be an HD remaster, a Virtual Console release or an entirely new game."

pedophiles get the fuck out of my general

lol Nintendo's not making a new Eternal Darkness

isn't me()
I'm not a pedo

Any Canada eShop code?

B0F4D33ZNU75

ebin, my friend, ebin

RIP

Nintendo is dead

Nintyg != Nintendo

You should be thankful for /ink/ saving you

>redeem code for eshop moneys
>but nintendo has no games

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Mamma Mia.....

get Gurumin

Thoughts on this man?

Overreacting manchild who wishes to convert all fanbases into the Metroid fanbase of whiners.

need more codesssssss

Here you go.

40LKB-MLK5I-M3B__

The last two digits are the initials of Dragon Quest.

How to make this thread survive?

by talk not cry

Discussion.

But that's not going to happen.

The reason why /lozg/, /ink/, /mkg/ and others existed was because of how bad /nintyg/ is.

It can only sustain shitposting.

Have anyone here played Fast Racing NEO? Is it good like F-ZERO GX?

It's good like WipeOut, not like F-Zero. If you have a Wii pirate Fast Racing League and see if you rike it.

today's mamamamame has her name slightly obscured by the end of the picture, but that's ok. she has brought gifts for these two cute cats!
>クリスマスプレゼントをどうぞ!!
>enjoy your christmas presents!!
though, the cats seem a little more distracted by each other than presents. what an adorable duo! we should follow their footsteps and realize that during the holidays, having each other is more of a gift than actual presents. then again, animals don't really have a concept of christmas...

>Have anyone here played Fast Racing NEO? Is it good like F-ZERO GX?
I've got it. I bought it day one and spent the next six months regretting it because it was filled with bugs and would soft-lock your console when playing online.
Obviously, it's not as good as F-Zero GX.
However, now that the bugs have been patched out, it's a great game.
The phase shifting mechanic/boost orb means that learning the racing lines is a bit more tricky than just memorising turns and hazards.
It runs great in single player but more than two players in local multiplayer will cut the framerate to a very unstable 30fps.
For the base game, the track design is generally good with only two forgettable tracks in the bunch but the DLC pack is even better so it's definitely worth getting the DLC as well.
As far as gameplay goes, it's more like Star Wars Episode 1 Pod Racer meets Ikagura. Or like Wipeout but without items.
The amount of content is pretty standard if you enjoy racing games. You've got your standard grand prix with three difficulty settings (essentially Fast, Faster and WAY TOO FAST), time trials on the three difficulty settings and Hero Mode which is the closest the game gets to F-Zero. Your boost bar also becomes your health bar and starts off full and you have to come first without crashing once. It's a great challenge which can actually be easier on the most difficult stages because the AI crashes as well so you can possibly end up with every other AI racer out of commision, but that really only happens in two levels for once you've done everything else. The base game has four cups of four levels but the DLC adds another two cups of four levels.
The only remaining bad points is that the online is dead and you can't select individual tracks in local multiplayer, you have to do the whole cup.
It's on sale for around half-price digitally right now and I'd definitely recommend picking it up.

I think that maybe I'm gonna buy it, if I can get some $20

>tfw mum is a catsitter
>took me to pet the kittens she was looking after
today was a good day
keeping it vaguely on topic, i'm wondering if there's been another squib influx. i'd like to check but the family's hogging the tv

I just double checked. It's on sale for 33% off until around the 5th of January.

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST OVER

I will maintain hope that the Switch will recieve ports of independent roguelite games/ games that share some similar elements with roguelike games despite not actually being roguelikes!
The ease of switching between a home console experience and a handheld portable experience is a perfect fit for games such as these!

cards

RoR for Switch when

Hopefully at some point. Risk of Rain local co-op is great if you're on two separate screens.

you mean eshop card codes

I like my 3DS.

Are you the user that has been waiting for their 3DS for days?

No, I've had my 3DS for years. I just wanted to bump the thread off page 10.

My best game of 2016 is probably Overwatch or Street Fighter V, not much of a year.

Cute!

Shit taste.

The spacing is wrong. When you put them right on top of the : they won't embed.

fuck off

Thanks, user. I needed this post after such a shitty night.

I want a farming game and for some reason Stardew Valley doesn't cut it, like if it's not on a handheld and has keyboard/mouse controls I just can't get in the mood.

I don't have a lot of money, when Trio of Towns comes out is it that much better than the original Story of Seasons that it'd be worth shelling out extra for? Is there any online features I might miss out on by playing Trio of Towns late?

I figure it'd be more economical to just get the cheaper one and then play Trio of Towns maybe a year or two down the line.

Animal Crossing

Don't be an idiot.

Not a farming game and I play it already, so not really helpful.

Farming as in hunting for items

>play an online race in Mario Kart 7
>curb-stomp everybody
I know that it's a game for kids but I'm still a little bit surprised, I thought it would be chaos

That isn't farming.

A complete manbaby.
Complains about change every time something happens that isn't up to his standards.
Uses a dumb puppet while parroting what other people say so he can soak in free Youtube views without having a radically different opinion.

I want this game very badly.
I wish a Redbox would stock it so I could just commit a single comfy day to it.

The 3DS version is a complete port right? I really want to play this.

What is the typical battery life for a 3DS?
Going on a trip soon and want to get something to play on the plane.

I'd say like 6 hours?

He's a genius for using that stupid puppet. To be a popular YouTuber, it helps a lot if you're good looking and have a nice voice. By using a puppet, he can circumvent both of those things.

Any 3DS games that focus around sex with corpses?

Mario Kart 7

Miiverse.

The Wii U is way better for that. Hell, you don't even have to buy any games. Just the console will suffice.

All you need is an SD Card and that OS just spreads wide open for whatever you want to do with it.

strawpoll.me/11957095
strawpoll.me/11957095
strawpoll.me/11957095
quick

Can someone get me a $20 eshop card? Sorry for being a jew

no, fuck off
someone was giving them away out of charity and you autists show up to start begging.

tentacles

Sorry, heh

off topic question
is saying "I grew my hair out" correct or its grammatically incorrect?

it's fine randall

I don't see any problems

thanks anons
its just one of those sentences that seems incorrect no matter how I look at it
and who the fuck is randall

esl dogfucker from the discord

"I've grown my hair out" makes more sense to say, now that I think of it, but I see "I grew my hair out" used way more.

god i wish i was phi

who?

zero

Would you let me fuck you?

how big is your cock and are you cute

>Shit taste

Why? Overwatch holds up decently and Street Fighter V has gotten better after every update.

I was gonna say Killer Instinct as well for the new season, but that technically isn't a new game, just a new release on PC.

its pretty small and I don't know you tell me if I look cute
pic related its me

I'm going to say Corpse Party.

God I wish I was Carlos.

Do you think the Switch will be a great success that brings Ninty back into relevance or will it screw them really hard as they put both of their eggs [handholds and consoles] into one basket?

If the rumored specs are true, I don't think it'll work out. Way too weak for developers to ultimately support (unless they knock it right out the park, which I doubt)

ninty was comfy

I love Callie!