Any other lonely anons ready to go cruising those empty Christmas morning roads?

Any other lonely anons ready to go cruising those empty Christmas morning roads?

i would, but i have to work mane

Yes, going to cruise around on the slushy snowy roads looking for areas to whip around in before visiting family

I did, on the way to work. Wanted to hoon but had to control myself because of double demerit points

It's not Christmas.

>empty
Joke's on you, over here all hell breaks loose with people visiting their relatives.

I did Christmas eve. Was pretty clear.

It is here.

Yup, tomorrow morning. It's cold as fuck and the roads are salty - but they're bone dry.

i just sit at home because i dont want to be seen and other people are walking around outside being happy

no snow
no cruise

Can't wait. No snow here too. I'm thinking a nice loop around the freeways, some canyon carving (pigfat Buick, fuck it, lol), and driving around the city looking at all the shuttered shops and lack of people.

Yup gonna hit the local canyon in a bit. Like 30 minutes.

Taking back roads to my dad's house after picking up my sisters in the morning. Fuck yeah I'm carving some corners.

I want to but I'm past the wear bars and there's 6 inches of snow.

I want to go biking later, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay awake after xmas dinner.

>tfw your x-mas dinner is gas station food

Yup, just back from a 2 hour drive, nobody was in city or country. Where I am it started out 60 and ended up high 60s. Fucking glorious.

>Sheetz

Fuck yeah buddy

"Family" keeps calling me to find out how I'm doing today. top kek, Already said I'm fine being alone this year no need to fly back home just to stay there for a couple of days

Wasn't in any fit state to walk, let alone ride anywhere. Maybe the pint of cider with xmas dinner was a bad idea, maybe it was just too much turkey and other heavy foods.