Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/j6nC5
pastebin.com/u/weawyr
imgur.com/a/iKJIv
my.mixtape.moe/pymadg.rar
ghostbin.com/paste/5bevk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Nezha is best girl

I hope my Login reward tonight is 75% off

What made you pick the frame you play /wfg/
Looks? Meta?

>not turning his boypussy to mush

>not playing every frame

>What made you pick the frame you play /wfg/
Rad procs as Frost

Any answer other than meta is wrong

Stop playing for a few days and you will get it.

For the zarr do I mod it for max status and crit with gas for some stacking procs or corrosive and viral status?

what do i choose with limbo? hes not meta and his looks are bad.

its a joke.

Can I make my concealed explosives setup even more powerful with a Riven? I wonder how many rerolls is it gonna take.

I got a free christmas present from DE yesterday when Hieracon dropped two E1

and then they took it all away with the network failure

I'm using meta Nova, Nyx and Ivara because it's easy mode, not because it's meta.

Also they have the looks.

Chroma, I like walking down hallways terminator style shooting everything as bullets fly off me into enemies and I just get stronger the harder they try.

I play Rhino cuz Swiss Army Knife.
Pretty decent tank, fucking top shelf buffs, pretty good CC.

Rhino? More like Rhibro.

>nyx
>meta

any frame can fit the meta if you know how to support its strength. /wfg/ is too full of simulacrum warriors to understand that,

It's pretty popular.

go spout that on the forums for your upvotes, everyone here knows thats bullshit

How mod cats?

same way you mod dogs

What frames are the meta according to you?

But user, if they were cats they would be sluts, look at Valkyr.

Oh wait imgur.com/a/j6nC5

I play all frames i've got but i like Oberon the most.

Messing around with his 1 while invisible with shade is hilarious or watching grineer pets turn on their masters.

>slutty bursa's begging for cock
I WILL NEVER HAVE ONE

I expected the Ivara Bursa hybrid pic

>Hema is baking
Meanwhile forumites are still crying about the requirements.

That's Ivursa to you, buddy.

>tfw crafted and maxed out Rhino Prime and Loki Prime before Rhino and Loki
>tfw dreading the day I have to craft it and level both of them up

>Supposedly spreading the Helminth cyst grants bad boy points and there's no good boy alternative

If its true, DE is going to have a lot of sore butts to deal with when they get back to work.

You finished it?
Lucky you I guess.

That's what the other door is probably for

Stop logging in completely or just log in then log out?

Also what kind of conspiracy is that?

>tfw started using the kulstar
this thing is based af
why do people not use it more? It's so fun

Because you have to a) have a couple piece of tellurium, and b) level that piece of calcified ass that is Kraken before you build it

It's true
Didn't play for a few weeks due to finals and when I logged in, I got a 75% discount

It's fucking beastly. Rapid firing rate, huge damage and hilarious grenade spreads. I fucking love it.

it was more fun when it didn't so self-damage when invisible.

>Getting Medallions as Nekros with a Braton and Klustar
>Using Klustar because Braton is rank 2
>Find a cephalon fragment
>Try to equip scanner
>Thinking I did, fire Klustar at my feet
>Instantly dead
>Laugh my ass off
It's a fun gun

DE has fucked up explosive self damage so many times that everyone is terrified to use anything but Tonkor. At least that's my guess.

I miss the days of firing Ogris at my feet as Trinity and nuking a whole room.

That and, you know, the days of shooters actually using explosive self-damage as a balancing mechanic, rather than "well other games have explosives hurt you, right?"

>people on /wfg/ actually
>LITERALLY
>UNIRONICALLY
>think Ash got buffed

>TQ is still
>Literally
>Unironically
>Still shitposting for attention

Of course he got buffed!
Reworked with more interactivity, you all wanted that.
Also more use out of Smokescreen
Remember to keep buying plat so I can work on more of your favorites by work I mean fuck

Who the hell made it anyways?
I want more

Is there one Warframe that you just love using, that every ability feels just right and tailored for your playstyle perfectly?

My favorite is Oberon

+firerate, +multishot and +reload and you'll be golden

I can't fully remember how it came to be. I know Sarg and Reaper both did drawings of it and Nobody made a handful of stories with her.
I want more too, buddy.

GUYS REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Who designed Nidus and his abilities?
Literally doubt it was Scott or Steve.
Some intern or someone had to do it. It is too good to be true, if it was either one of them if it was I will be generally surprised.

Someone who did this at DE needs a raise, he or she did well.

Who the fuck gives a shit about Ash?

But dropping true steel feels like it'll really hamper the crit building that blood rush gives. Crunching the numbers I get 213% Crit chance at a 3.5 multiplier, whereas without TS I only have 197% crit at a 4x multiplier.

DE has stated that they have multiple teams designing multiple frames. Scott/Fatfuck likely only have minor contributions to frame design overall

No
Closest thing is Limbo, but his 3 is so fucking pointless because his passive gives him a damage buff already

i could list a ton of frames i like 3 abilities from. but with 4?

maybe ivara. i dont use her 2 very often but its fun.

Trinity. then she got nerfed and I switch to Nova.

Do you have links to the art and stories?

trinity is one of my 3/4s. i dont use her 1.
shes my most played frame though.

kulstar was my first primary. still use it, and now there are riven mods for it. holy fuck i can't wait.
i was MR5 when i crafted kulstar, obtaining it isn't so bad.

[/spoiler]Rhino

You know the infinite monkey theorem? DE just proved it with 2 monkey in less than 4 years.

>i dont use her 1.
I used it for the 1, 2 cheese. It used to instantly melt bosses.

Updated version of the OBJECTIVE tank tier list! Now including Nidus (protip: he's good).

OBJECTIVE LIST OF TANK FRAMES:

0. WUKONG with max Vitality, Rage, and duration
>EHP: Practically infinite

1. CHROMA with max Steel Fiber, Vitality, and 300% power strength
>EHP: 60,900

2. NEKROS PRIME with max Vitality, Health Conversion, and Shield of Shadows
>EHP: 46,800

3. NIDUS with max Vitality, 5+ stacks of mutation, and 90% Parasitic Link
>EHP: 37,000

4. MESA with max Vitality and Shatter Shield
>EHP: 32,300 (conditional)

5. TRINITY PRIME with max Vitality, Blessing, and Link
>EHP: 27,920

6. INAROS with max Vitality, Steel Fiber, and Scarab Armor
>EHP: 14,200

7. RHINO PRIME with max Steel Fiber and 300% power strength
>EHP (Iron Skin): 7900

8. VALKYR (lol) with max Vitality, Steel Fiber, and 300% Warcry
>EHP: 6200

HONORABLE MENTION: Zephyr with Turbulence

All builds are common, popular, realistic builds. No Arcanes are taken into account. EHP values calculated based on health and shields. Shields are negligible for armor-based frames like Chroma and Valkyr, but can be important for reduction-based frames like Trinity and Nekros.

>first primary
>primary
are you sure?

>doesn't include undying for nidus
>or his massive health regen potential
He's just as unkillable as Wukong once he gets rolling, if not more so.

Ivara is pretty close, but that feels like cheating because she's admittedly pretty shit in some situations, and a lot of the cases where her abilities' synergies come to the forefront are really niche (like guiding a sleep arrow to keep an interception point locked down). She generally just feels really fucking great though, and caters to my enjoyment of stealth/invulnerability/support style play without being as binary as Limbo and Loki are about it.

Trinity's close too, but I literally never use her 1. If it were replaced by something that could do damage so she wasn't 100% weapon reliant, she'd be there I think.

With the addition of Healing Return, I might have to play around with Nyx again, because she might actually be that for me. Stealing a buddy with 1, causing widespread panic and stuns with 3, a great "oh shit" button with 4, and in addition to damage and radiation procs, her 2 could provide a quick way to heal.

>obtaining it isn't so bad.
Yeah, I was mostly just playing off the meme of blind hatred for archwing, and the Kraken being a turd that makes other turds look at it in disgust.

pastebin.com/u/weawyr
I don't remember all of which have Bursa's but like half of them do. There's multiple stories with Ivursa, all of which contain Bursa's, and there are a few with them in other situations as well.
As for art, there's only 3-4 pics floating around, and at the moment I can only seem to find three.
Here: imgur.com/a/iKJIv

>20% off!

Fucking shit. I might do it anyway just to get me started.

Not him but, sarg cleaned out his blog before, but his old WF stuff is in a rar so you probably need to download that.
my.mixtape.moe/pymadg.rar

Stories ghostbin.com/paste/5bevk
Knock yourself out, you'll find it.

>Objective

>Tank tier list
>Based solely on EHP

> doing archwang jnstead of uranus for tellurium
user I'm so sorry

Actually at 20% off steam packs are still better.

Zarr + Nidus

Say I have a small dick now bitch

I put my first set of Lens on my Tonkor.

Does this mean I have to bring Tonkor to every mission now if I watn to get Focus? Do I have to make the kill with it?

>only stealth frame is ivara
>get ash out of the way real quick for ash prime
>invis at full speed and parkour
holy fuck i love FAST stealth. loki probably does the same, but holy fuck. i only got ivara on a whim because
>75% discount
>2x affinity weekend(not booster) coming up

It works off affinity gained on the item that has the lens. So yes, you have to bring the Tonkor on every weapon, and only kills made with it, affinity leeched from teammates, and global stuff like spy missions will count.

Sorry, user. I made the same mistake. Put the next lens on a frame, it's much better.

Is it bad that I really like Nidus?

>tfw no drawings of Nidus struggling to stick his dick in Saryn as she sigh from disgust

>Small Dick
>Literal Embodiment of Infested
>Literally can use his stacks to can a bigger one.
>Gets stronger with each thrusts
>Implying he can get exhausted or knocked out thanks to his passive to just go again in a instant.
>Will make you his bitch anyway, always the dom.

He doesn't need to threaten people with a weapon to get his way.
Maybe you're just weak user.

Kuva Flood on Kela de Thaym. Great.

>100% weapon reliant, she'd be there I think.
Uhh...Link ?

>Put the next lens on a frame

And stuck playing a single Warframe? That's even worse.

You're trying your hardest to remove the irony of Nidus having a small codpiece while being able to grow infested extensions from his body.

Do you also think Chroma is female?

is it possible to proc yourself with radiation? i kinda want to team kill my friends for shits and giggles

>Struggle
More like he can just slide right in there.
Parasitic Link will make her more likely to listen to him.

>Not putting it on a good all-arounder like Excal or Limbo
Pleb

true, but that's impossible to quantify

that's what objective means. There's lots of other shit, but as a whole EHP is very accurate for this, and practical experience backs it up

But Chroma is a male.

>putting the lens on an allrounder
what the fuck. you need ability kills if you put the lens on a frame. are you retarded?

My hands are gonna be sore 2nite

>practical experience from the guy that uses steel fiber

Quantify it as 400+ EHP a second for the regen and being literally unkillable, just like you put Wukong, idiot. He's effectively invincible.
That is 400+ EHP not counting how strong the regen from Ravenance would also be. Your "objective list" isn't objective if you don't cover factors that affect tankiness. That's just laziness.

Link isn't going to kill shit on its own. It's mostly just so you don't insta-die. But ok, she's not 100% weapon reliant, just, like, 95%.

>A very quantifiable stat that tanks in almost all MMOs and ARPGs pay attention to
>ignored because reasons
>also implicitly included in the list because you're a moron

>randomly ignoring stats and situations relevant to tanking based on your own whims and opinions
>that's what objective means

The tier list only calculates EHP and nothing else, because there's a shitload of other stuff that can't be readily quantified. If you're going to include regen, why not include Inaro's multitude of regen abilities. Or the fact that Trin has a 100% heal. Or that Nekros has an infinite supply of health orbs. Or even shit like Life Strike Valkyr. You see where I'm going with this? There are many factors that go into tanking, but EHP is the most readily calculateable and in fact is arguably the most important component of "tankiness." And the EHP values do correlate with how "tanky" a frame heals from practical play.

If only there was some sort of alternate tier list that grades frames based on non-objective data...

>daily reward
>50 cryotic

Don't forget to ask me___ if you have any specific story requests.

>Link isn't going to kill shit on its own
Oh yes it will.
Especially if you have a bursa or any other heavy hitter around.

>shoots rockets
>craft
>"oh it's a secondary"
>carried me through 50+ runs of 2k cryotic on hieracon
yeah nigga it's my first real primary
>karak
>grakata
nah