over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gdcvault.com/play/1023473/Animation-Bootcamp-Intro-and-Overwatch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for end my fucking life

All the reaper intros look horrible with the unmasked skin.

I'm ready to bamp people into cars on Oasis.

that would be a crime

Every unmasked skin in the game is pretty shit

>ywn brainwash Amelie to have semi-unwilling sex with you

Why even live?

sombra is supposed to be a stealth hero, why is every single one of her skins either sparkly or glow in the dark?

>sell account
>get new account
>get new computer instead of 70 fps laptop
>play genji
>its pure pleasure
>never enjoyed the game this much before

sub 200fps and non 144hz screens you are playing a different game.

blue is not for raping.

Why are all enemies surrounded by a red online?

Camo skins don't matter and neither do glow in the dark ones

What healers don't need babysitting and which do

Jamison Fawkes!

Ana, Zen and Lucio do fine on their own. Mercy needs to be protected.

The last thing blue needs is more lewding.

It's not rape, if she's brainwashed.

Outfit swap skins when?

>please be gentle user...
>Im still a virgin you know?

Widowmaker in position

I love Hana.

I want to breed Hana.

Hana only loves me

>being able to make Reaper, Soldier, or McCree wear D. Va's plugsuit and ear things

Blizzard will never do it so I have no reason to live.

>The "villains" are pretty much all characters with redeeming qualities and possible redemption arcs.

>Widowmaker
Housewife who was brainwashed into being the perfect weapon and murdering her own husband but still cares for him

>Reaper
A good man damaged by a tragic accident

>Symmetra
An autistic orphan who genuinely feels she's making the world a better place

>Roadhog and Junkrat
The physical and mental toll nuclear war brings

>Sombra
And then there's this asshole

So the following heroes have some balance issues compared to the rest of the meta:

Junkrat
Hanzo
Bastion
Winston

So there needs to be things to make them more viable relative to the current meta, like how Torb and Sym were buffed and balanced (sym still a little broken atm though)

For Winston, its that post hero-stacking removal, he was never adjusted for being a solo tank hero. At the moment he only serves as a hard counter for snipers and genji, but can't readily protect his team, tank damage, or even kills. He is hard countered by all other tanks, Reaper, 76, mei, Pharah, bastion(one of the few things bastion can still reliably counter), torb, and make near unplayable with a good Zen on the enemy team coordinating discord.

So changes to make him more viable for some tanks while not too much to make him too powerful given his mobility while also giving him some damage options seeing how double winston isn't a problem anymore.

With Junkrat, its just a matter of making him less spam and more skill viable. increasing his projectile speed so he can problem aim parabolic shots on moving targets helps him land shots and get reliable picks. Along with this, he has the highest risk lowest reward ultimate in the game. One that can be destoryed, has extensive startup, and leaves him vulnerable with no guarantee of success or mattering at all. For this he would need to not have to worry about killing himself with his own ult and also bumping its durability up a degree. At the moment most of the cast can easily deal 100 damage before the wheel can do damage.

Pharah simply needs to have her abilities shifted for more mobility. At the moment her utility goes out the window the second a hitscan is on the enemy team or anyone can aim within a moderate amount of accuracy. Shifting her abilities to allow for some mobility would help with this. Also granting her some durability from her own ult would make it less of a suicide option without a subsequent ult

cont.

I hope you had a good day, /owg/.

gdcvault.com/play/1023473/Animation-Bootcamp-Intro-and-Overwatch

This is a neat watch

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Lena submissively whimpered upon Emily's return to their apartment
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the fish head haggis pie n chips casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Lena!" Emily screamed, slamming Lena's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Emily starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"E-Emily, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Emily screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you lick pussy? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN LICK PUSSY RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" she said
>grabbing Lena by the throat she began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp* ry" Lena struggled to say
>"OH SO YOU'RE STILL SORRY? I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY BITCH!" Emily slams Lena's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the bar with Winston, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME CAVALRY NOT EVEN MERCY WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Emily slams the door
>Lena trembles in a stew of blood and charred casserole on the floor
>"S-she loves me, I should've done a better job for her" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another mealaning and preparing another meal

Bastion suffered from a lack of versatility. The only means of making bastion work on defense regularly is to constantly shift positions to keep the enemy from picking your giant hitbox. He also suffers from being free ult meter for the enemy when in his recon mode, as it doesn't actually offer any benefits to ever be in that mode. Granting him some means of sustained action and buffing recon mode could make him better suited for longer defensive rolls.

And Hanzo is just in a weird position in the meta. He has an ability that loses a lot of its his own tools are mid to short range burst damage and instapick scatter arrows. As a defensive hero, he is squishy and just a spammable hero but lacks anything to really help the team outside of the occasional sonar, which itself only does so little to help.

Granting him multiple options for his arrows and even giving him the option to fill a slight support role might make him less of a poor mans mccree and more of Widow-76 fusion to better fill tight 1st point chokes and contest the point..

So with that side, I think viable changes and buffs would be:

>these retards who have no idea how devastating high energy Zarya is who keep shooting her shields
:|

I don't even like it.

Why is Sombra the worst one? She is simply doing what's best for her, which is a lot better than Reaper serving some higher cause by murdering people. There is nothing wrong with honest selfishness.

Jesse McCree
Merry Christmas~

I disagree

>Winston
- barrier projector cool down starts after deployment

- primal rage strikes and Tesla Cannon ignore armor damage resistance

- Tesla canon deals 40% extra damage vs. shields

- Activating Primal Rage will deal AOE knock back and 30 damage with 2 meters

- Primal Rage activation animation grants invulnerability

>Junkrat

- 20% projectile speed

- RIPtire only does 30 self- damage and knock back to self

- RIP-tire health bumped from 100 to 135, does gain shields from generator

>Bastion

- self healing no longer interrupted by damage, reduces heal rate to 17.5 per second for next 1.2 seconds without taking damage

- can move at half speed while healing self in recon mode

- New alt-fire in both mods puts up 200 health shield in front of him while being used, and uses soldering iron to health everyone in front of him (2 meters, 180 degrees) by 50 HP/s

- halves time for ultimate start animation

>Hanzo

- 2 ability slots now, 1 for "offensive arrows" (scatter/taser) and 1 for "support arrows" (Sonar and Embolden) respectively in E and shift. Cycle through the 2 arrow with those buttons to choose which.

- Taser Arrow: Shares cool down with scatter arrow slot, creates aoe the size of biotic field that deals 30 dps for 3.5 seconds where it lands

- Embolden Arrow: Shares cool down with sonar arrow slot, creates aoe size of biotic field that reduces damage to those standing in it by 33%

- both new arrows fails if blocked by shields

Thoughts?

I don't think they will get redemption arcs, but I think they are going to be the Sylvanas type of character - absolute assholes who do evil shit and nobody trusts, but people keep working with because there are worse things out there. Blizzard has gone out of their way to make all of these characters tragic and relateable. It is because they will make them antiheroes/antivillains.

Sombra's the only one without a tragic past. It doesn't make her "the worst" so to speak, but she is less sympathetic to the audience as a result.

Hana and Dad are cute.

Why... why would you want that?

>no genji buff

LOL

Soldier 76 please go

Bastion was the OG full auto hitscan hero. He's often called a worse Soldier 76, but he was one of the original 12 heroes. Soldier was one of the last heroes to be added before release. Bastion also had a shield in turret mode. So you could say he was made redundant by 76.

We'll probably get that later, knowing Blizzard. Every villain has a tragic backstory/was corrupted

>shitters don't understand why they're shit

I freely admit that I'm not good at this game but at least I understand why and am trying to improve. These retards in platinum don't even understand that they actually are bad, they all think they're good. It's brutal to try and climb and be better when I can directly tie a loss to a retarded hanzo main.

>game set in the future
>white people still exists
>christmas is still celebrated

Why don't you think white people will disappear in the future?

>game set in the future
>people still unironically play videogames

>level 9 Mercy who has played THREE FUCKING HOURS in my match
>enemy team has a GM Roadhog with Golden gun
Real great MM Blizzard, go fuck yourselves.

>Sentient robots
>Space colony for monkeys
>Orbital reserve of mechas ready to be called any time
>Ability to turn light into physical object

None of these would be possible without whites.

D.va was a mistake and should've never made it in this game.

Comp or qp?

Widowmaker was a mistake.

But Symmetra made hardlight because Indians are the smartest race in the world
India will be a super power by 2020.

How to fix Ana
>grenade now doesn't deal damage or amplify healing
>health reduced to 150

Would this do it?

>be on smurf
>be level 12
>be GM on main
>be put against 3 diamonds
>my entire team is composed of 1 platinum 3 golds and a silver
>i have to carry

yeah no

Which hero is going to get fugged by an omnic?

You mean D. Va's shield. The changes to it are what made her broken. Instead of being a consumable with a long cooldown, it's a ridiculously fucking strong practically togglable AoE shield which has no way to deplete it through damage.

>real life is set in 2017-6 days
>people still reply to these posts

Thanks, user! I hope your Christmas was great too!

Merry Christmas, McCreeAnon! Did you have a good day?

Shit

Reduce the duration on the grenades effects and increase it's cooldown by 1. Reduce how much the healing is amplified as well, probably down to 50%

Let's not kill her off entirely because they will just buff her to bullshit levels again later on

Who will my team never shout at me for picking?

I don't want people yelling at me

They will yell at you regardless of what you do.

Lucio

Reinhardt.

Sombra, every defense hero besides mei, and winston

I'm not that familiar with the actual numbers, but wouldn't Ana heal more than Mercy even without the grenade? She also has the sleep dart and ult, which justify the reduction of the grenade to a debuff.

>Muslims, latinos, niggers, gooks and street shitters breeding like rabbits
>Whites breeding less and less because everyone is too busy studying and working
>Islam starts displacing christianity
>Eventually when muslims are the majority, heretics aka non-muslims will be genocided

Supports.

Zenyatta if you can aim. Lucio if you are braindead. Mercy if you can do good rezes. Ana whenever, she's so good it doesn't matter who plays her.

I did.
I got a lot of stuff i wanted and other things.
I also had a good time with all my family.
The only thing that was missing was my non existent McCree bf

I only have like 5 hours into the game, having 4.2k average damage on zen its good or bad?

Zarya will be, Genji probably already has given his past.

I'm sick and tired of tank meta /owg/
I can't take it anymore

>300 hours played
>300 hours of fucking around with every hero
>tfw NOW I know what ones I want to use and the ones to never touch again
Is something wrong with me?

Brigitte is definitely supposed to be Torbjorn's daughter.

Yes, their icons are not connected, but neither are Volskaya and her daughter.

Your husbando is a dirty slut who was probably used up by every deadlock member when he was a teenager.

Play attack Bastion and meme on meta slaves.

play more d.va

post stronk

>Sombra steals Mercy's nanotechnology and uses it to grow a dick
>Gives Volskaya another daughter

I want a roboPharah gf

The current grenade is 100% bonus healing from sources, so it's halving it's output on top of the lower duration of it's effects

As for comparing it to mercy it's hard because mercy heals so little for being a pure healer support. She really needs buffing.

But user, why would she need two dicks?

>2 mexican characters
>one of them can move unnoticably, the other can become uncorporeal
>both excellent abilities to get through a wall

Hmmm... really makes you think...

Sombra isnt even a villain. Shes trying to uncover the illuminati

>teleporter Symmetra on defense
literally kys dude

>tfw no smug to hug for Christmas

Oy vey, she is a villain. R-remember the 6 million omnics.

T: Overwatch executive mission officer

underrated post

>people that finish you off with smg in widow vs widow after tagging you
baka

Reaper is latin, but not necesarrily Mexican

Stop playing Bastion.

>Symmetra picks teleporter
>Lose
The only time you should do that is if you have your ult up and most of the team is dead. If the match is in a standstill you use shield gen

I'll play him all I want
in bronze

Skin fucking when

delet this
jesse is pure

Winter skin tier list, 100% objective and accurate

>God tier
Reaper
Pharah
Tracer

>Good tier
Winston