Ratchet vs pin?

Ratchet vs pin?

Ratchet is easier to work with, both are safe when used properly, but pin style jack stands are more idiot-proof. I prefer ratchet.

Ratchet is easier to work with, both are safe when used properly, but pin style jack stands are more idiot-proof. I prefer ratchet.

Fugg

Fugg

Fugg

Ratchet is easier to work with, both are safe when used properly, but you're waifu is more of a shit. I prefer ratchet.

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS THEY'RE LESS THAN A MINUTE APART

These are easy to raise while you're lifting and that minimizes damage if the vehicle slips off the jack.

Ratchet is easier to work with, both are safe when used properly, but pin style jack stands are more idiot-proof. I prefer pin.

>I prefer pin.

Pin, I don't trust ratchet. Can't go wrong with a solid piece of steel tubing. Simple, no chance of failure

>Ratchet or pin?
Yes.