/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Prev >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/i068y86Q

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60563885
fate-go.jp/manga_fgo2/comic32.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ayMYvDFFq_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xth for kekkai.

Sakura when

REDDIT THREAD GET IN HERE BROS

Dai ichi no hikari!

Remember when everyone was speculating that Mashu would die and get re-summoned as Grand Shielder?

Kinda feel let down that she actually did die but we didn't get any upgrade from it.

I might just roll the Berserker gacha for her.

Thread is in memory of (sa)Roman

xth for DW damage control.

I got her during my quartz dump for Ishtar, came out more satisfied than I would've been had I gotten the thing with the actual rate up at the time

>google refunded me almost immediately
What the fuck, this is so easy
So what do I do now, make a new account and use the same money?

xth for Shiki (Female) (Male) (Blonde) (Alter) (Beast)

F

>Grand Time Temple Solomon + some bond CEs + Nasu Blog
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

suck my dick for translations

Hello /fgog/ how was your Christmas?

I want to lick Helena's armpits!

He doesn't have tattoos. Obviously that's Goetia trying to fool her.

Mogumogu

We got NP level 3

Solomon will be added to Extella 2 for popular demand and be exclusively Hakunon's.

>And then he said "Don't use the grails, you'll get the bad ending where Mashu dies because we can't use the grails"
>Ikr, what a total loser hahahahahahahhahahahaha

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=60563885

I wanna cuck gilgamesh

xth for Void's feet

>There is a "yearly item supply", a sort of "item budget" thing, inside the game, which determines drops.

>>There is a "yearly item supply", a sort of "item budget" thing, inside the game, which determines drops.

>There is a limited number of items dropped per year and drops are adjusted according to this

Best friend in critical condition after attempting suicide
Bike got stolen 3 days before Christmas
Rolled all the Quartz I had and got nothing of worth.

>!T3F9oyExVg

>paid gacha
>includes all story unlocks
>except Bedi

I'll fucking murder Nasu.

I was happy to see that Gilles appeared and for to fight alongside Jeanne without any of the craziness getting in the way.

Best girl.

>"Now go, Cath Palug. I'm staying here. But you should go free, to touch truly beautiful things."

>Cath Palug touches Mashu's breasts

Such truly beautiful things

I want Manaka to abuse me!

Nasu gave a huge middle finger to Aniplex

People need to realize DW is innocent for the business decisions, that is on Aniplex, they are at fault when the hardware fucks up.

Is this confirmed beyond just Nasu's post? Since he is the creator of the franchise I doubt he would lie but if it's true than it really fucking sucks.

WOOF WOOF WOOF

Bullied a nerd until he cried.
Sold a bike I stole from his friend.
Used it to buy quartz and got Merlin NP4.

We're going to the Nordics in part 2. I feel it in my gut.

Rolled Merlin, my QP supply is now completely buttfucked.

post your best barbatos

Nasu from the beginning of the game said he hated the drop rates and tried to get them to be changed.

When one of the co-owners of the main company and the head writer says this it is a big fucking deal.

>have Mode Red, Altera and Bride taking up half the gacha with further boosted rates
>even if it ends up being none of them I still have to get past Okita and Artoria
Goddamn it.

I want to prostate myself before her and kiss her feet and have her sacrifice me to the greater grail!

>EVIL Cat
>woof

I'm picturing Merlin throwing Fou out of a window and Fou screaming "Foufoufooooooou" (Translation: "Fuck yooooooou")

Is this Primate Murder's true form?

If its under 24 hours then it will be machine processed which is generally under a hour. Over 24 hours an employee will authorize it (If the excuse was by their guidelines). The first refund is guarantee so don't bother with that account again, so make another. You normally have to wait about 2 months before its ready to purchase. Using the same money should be fine as long as you don't it too much (Remove your card information every time before switching just to be sure)

Pretty shit.
I didn't get Merlin.

Speaking of games, in all the Fate/ series since Fate/stay night, each Servant would get these status sheets that give an RPG feel to the visual novel. Since FGO is an RPG-like system with command input, how did you put this into consideration?

Nasu: If we put those status sheets into consideration and play them straight, in the first place, it would be impossible for Servants to get killed by three Roman soldiers. [laughs] But as long as it’s made into an RPG, it would be impossible to include all those settings that are in the story portions, so we had to make some sacrifices. Because of those, FGO became a “playable game.” I had mentioned Azanashi earlier, who’s in charge of the game balance. At first he argued, “The game balance is too plain! Kids these days won’t be able to stick with this!” But when we saw that the game balance was just right, he gave in. Azanashi had said from the start that “If you’re writing the scenario to cover a whole year, then you also have to think of the balance over the span of a year.” The story doesn’t cover a span of just one or two weeks. If it covers a whole year, the gameplay should also cover a whole year. If we had set it to be too easy right from the start, then by the time we got to the second half the game would already be dead. That’s why even if staff like Kinoko Nasu and Takashi Takeuchi would complain and say, “Make it easier to get Ascension Mats!” he would, with a resolve of steel, keep protecting the balance settings.

True Solomon still has tattoos on his arm, just not his face.

Go check in the Pokedex, you can see them.

Will they do the material bag for news years again?

kek

Are you the Misora attention whore caller? Are you the peter dinklage poster with " How dare they? " or the " You've brought this upon yourself" zexion poster?

>prisma Ilya is now canon
Reminder that Kuro can trace Excalibur

Me too.
I would put my life in danger for this mud-
said danger is Gilgamesh.

same. at least i finally got FFXV

I hate it

DELETE

THIS

Pretty good, considering it was my first christmas alone.

I’d like to ask about the end of that one-year span, once we’ve sprinted past Chapter 7. Please tell us about the future of the game once all seven chapters are released.

Nasu: To tell you the truth, the original plan for FGO was to have it be a two-part story. I wrote the settings and backstories while dreaming sweet dreams like, “If this game becomes popular…” This hasn’t changed since Fate/EXTRA’s inception. So if players keep on supporting us and the game keeps on going, we have plans for what comes after. Honestly, working on FGO is incredibly fun, if only I didn’t have any other work on the side. Unfortunately I can’t just keep on focusing on FGO since I have other titles that I have to work on, and it’s a lot of hard work to find the right balance. Right now, the only thing I can say is that we do have plans for what comes after.

I got to read the finale of part 1.
Mushroom man is okay in my book.

I BELIEVE

Playing this game in new alt and watching all those shitty Servants insult Roman as a coward, I want to have an option to punch them.

So

Seven Counter Guardians are needed to fight Primate Murder

Primate Murder is a Beast

Seven Grand Servants are required to fight a Beast

Thus Grand Servants, if not the same thing as Counter Guardians, are equal in power to them?

Additionally, Sthenno can defeat Primate Murder because she can charm him (seen in the story) and as she is not a primate he has no power over her.

Thus, Sthenno is stronger than Primate Murder and equal to seven Grand Servants or Counter Guardians.

King Hassan alone as a non-grand can defeat Tiamat. Let us assume that as a grand he is equal to Tiamat. He is one of seven Grand Servants, therefore seven Grand Servants is equal to seven Beasts.

Sthenno is thus equal to seven Beasts.

But where does she get mana for it?

Pretty good.
I got Merlin and Gorgon.

>light-skinned ginger as a human
>dark-skinned with white hair as a Servant
Why does this always seem to happen?

Zweiform > fully powered Ea
True Nine Lives > Nine Lives
Ainsworth > von Einzbern
Miyuverse Shirou > all other Shirous

Why do people like this trash

>Sthenno
Stop doing this.

Your tears are delicious, reddit.
Cry more about Kuro's inappropriate final art and how much it makes you sick.

Projection abuse got shifted into just Magic abuse

Autism was a mistake.

The fights are great, especially 3rei episode 3

>reddit
What, I don't care about the loli shit I just think it's boring.

Wait Cirno is a Jap thing or is this translators taking liberties

It was alright. Had some downs, but mostly ups.

Thanks for asking.

>True Nine Lives
RRRREEEEEEEE

>Full powered Ea

You wish. It's explicitly stated that the cards are weaker than normal servants and we know Ea wasn't at full power because the world didn't start collapsing away to reveal fire and brimstone.

Euryale is equal to her, and Medusa absorbs her and Euryale when she becomes Gorgon.

Gorgon is equal to 14 Beasts and one Medusa.

>anti-Prisma autists BTFO
thank you based nasu

Yes, all the Japanese players and Riyo use english resources like Cirno that they can't read instead of their own various wikis.

Probably it was original just the wiki nips use.
Translator "localizing" this things are always kinda funny for me anyway, like how in Kid Icarus Uprising they outright namedrop their fan wikia

The highest ATK thread.

Euryale is equal to her, and Medusa absorbs her and Euryale when she becomes Gorgon.

Gorgon is equal to 14 Beasts and one Medusa.

Perseus defeats Gorgon, and is therefore stronger than 14 beasts and one Medusa.

As winner of the grail war, Proto-Saber is stronger than Perseus, and thus stronger than 14 beasts and one Medusa.

Saber is equal to proto-Saber and thus stronger than stronger than 14 beasts and one Medusa.

Lancelot beats Saber, and is thus stronger than stronger than stronger than 14 beasts and one Medusa.

For now.

Reminder that this is a game where the Count of Monte Cristo killed one of the seventy-two demons of the Ars Goetia by grabbing it and shaking it violently.

>didn't burn paychecks for quartz
>don't have enough special snowflake servants to beat goetia

Is there some kind of gimmick? I can barely get him down to 800k HP before he wipes my entire team

taking liberties obviously
fate-go.jp/manga_fgo2/comic32.html

It's the final climactic battle.
What else are you going to use your CS for if not this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ayMYvDFFq_c

Reminder that Tsukihime is no longer canon

pls post sad/murderous barbatos images i want to show a friend and i dont have any saved, thank you

Martha is strongest.
I don't care what any "numbers" tell me, it's all just leftist propaganda.

It's retarded but it's still canon due to Nasu saying that Gil has an NP for every technique developed by any person.

Remember that you're a faggot.

It was always magic abuse, its not particular to projection. It was never EMIYA only super trait.

Its just that it wasn't all supposed to effect them in the exact same way like this. Abusing magic past your limits does have some side effects. All that was known is that it had some effect on the body, not that it makes you dark. If I recall Aoko got a bit of it in a different way.

No magus is usually stupid enough to keep burning themselves out so badly that they would suffer the side effects, Shirou was special in that sense.