pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C--UFqAsaEQ
youtu.be/4IU7ia0XIGg
store.steampowered.com/app/201274/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577840158
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=576108597
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gobbo Archers

absolutely
HERETICAL

I came down from karak norn one day looking to sell some arrows to some guy I knew in some Brettonian shithole, when I noticed a light coming from somewhere out in the woods alongside the path I was on. Being the inquisitive dawi I am I went to go investigate, and stumbled upon a tranquil little pond I had never seen before. The glow was coming from the pond itself, and I was ready to leave and write it off as elf non-sense when all of the sudden, this tall beautiful woman rose from the pond, butt-ass naked, with long perfect hair that just barely covered her tits - now I usually like my woman short and hairy, but this was an opportunity I could not pass up. So this lady just pounces on me, still covered in pondwater, and starts ripping me armor off! Next thing you know I'm shoving my huge, thick 4 inch dwarven cock into this lady's asshole (she said she was saving her virginity for some wazzock named leon). After about 4 hours of violating her tight pink asshole (dawi are known for their endurances), I pull out and spray her supple tits with a massive load of my mineral-rich seed. As I'm getting dressed and getting ready to leave the lady (as she calls herself) sinks back into her little pond, but not before giving me a piece of parchment with the address of some place in athel loren so that we can meet up later and shag again. As I put the paper in my pocket, I noticed my az was gone, replaced by an umgi-sized blade that was surrounded by this magical pale flame, just like those horse-knights use.

Long story short, I'm now eskimo brothers with every single grail knight in brettonia

youtube.com/watch?v=C--UFqAsaEQ

Do your worst foul beasts, for we are willing to die for Our Lady if we must!

Praise the Lady!

THE LADY IS GREAT
THE LADY IS GREAT
THE LADY IS GREAT

YO HO HO
YO HO

Day 216
Warhammer is still shit.

rate my army comp lads

Our only strategy is to PRAISE THE LADY

youtu.be/4IU7ia0XIGg

>warrior priest of sigmar praising the lady

I think not, foul pretender.

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

store.steampowered.com/app/201274/

>The Obama Faction

Well I got kemmler. I already did a campaign with him but that was before The King The Warlord dlc. Should I bother doing it again? Has his campaign gotten any better?

THE LADY DID NOT PREPARE ME FOR THIS, BUT I SHALL REMAIN STRONG

Should I play vanilla third age or DAC?

They're actually pretty good

>Great starting area, similar to the Ikko Ikki, with blacksmithing, high fertility and chokepoints
>dat income and repression bonus
>also le haha obama wuz da president n shieet

Same fucking turn.

I've never fought beastmen before, fuck these niggers.

do you try to complete chapter side objectives? I know burning through the chapters makes chaos spawn faster, but some of the objectives are fucking impossible.

That lord will pretty much solo your army.

Can you fuck a Harpy?

I try as much as possible because it feels better and the gold bonus is nice. I wish the main objectives were more detailed like the side objectives, capture/raze/sack 20 villages is such a lame main objective.

Their talons would be extremely painful.

perhaps he is wondering why she would claw a man before dropping him from such a height

Why the fuck do soldiers in my armies keep defecting when trying to start a battle? (FOTS)

loyalty of general

Should I declare war on the Pope? He keeps breaking my balls over Ravenna and calling Charlie to come in and fuck me up for him. I'm sick of his passive aggressive shit, but I also don't know what the consequences are like.

unless you are on legendary you should create a save and then just go for it

Excommunication and severe diplomatic penalty with all Christian factions.

Attack the pope you pussy.

Fuck the lily white bastard. I'll put in my own fucking pope.

now rename your best army "the papal bulls"

How you like me now?

Going north now to find Charlie.

I wish the theme of sicily mod didn't make them so overpowered, its like the guy copy pasted stats from the grand campaign without realising that they work differently in AoC, its like missile damage, all units have 39, except avars, but he gave all ERE archers 49 which makes them extremely strong, and the 75 damage on xbows is insane by AoC standards, it should be 60 max

vintage carpet

guys which tw should i buy for the mad mawds, atilla or Rome 2?

not sure why the sprites are so blurry in some of these screenshots might have to mess with AGP memory

Gentlemen, how do we make Beastmen fun?

I love playing as Beastie Boyz

Rome 2 is terrible and has only one noteworthy mod.

fuck off radious

Makes me want to play Myth 2

If a lord has a skill that increases his...reinforcement range does that increase the area of control he has to catch enemy forces in an ambush?
I've got this general who in my head is just the absolute master of gorilla warfare, he's got a bunch of ambush skills, and whose current purpose in life is recreating 'Nam in Athel Loren against the Knife Eared Charlie.

Of course the AI cheats and i'm sure will just pixel walk past somehow, but If I could close off this choke that would be great.

Also what would be the best ambushing forces for the Empire or Brettonia (I plan to have one general once Bretonnia is released similar to that pissed off Englishman from the Patriot)

Gentlemen, how do we make Greenskins survive?

Charlie finally showed up. This isn't going to end well for him.

>the papal bulls

It was the army that took Rome as well.
My elderly king died during the battle, but Charlie and his frankish fuckboys were thoroughly destroyed.

>mfw it's stabby time

you fukt up

How so?

by losing your king

He was blind, flaccid and sterile, as well as being 80something years old. It's no great loss.

After losing Lyon to my forces Charlie starts to get second thoughts.
It is not yet time to come to the bargaining table though.

The Everchosen? More like the Evergay

>enemy generals face when their wooden shitships blown up by foreign ironclad

More like the Eversmug

>Has a Dislikes Lombards trait
>Not a Dislikes Saxons trait

Why though?

thats a glorious ending user, you did well

I like this pasta

Fuck off shitmarite

When will the Chaos Gods replace this shit-tier Everchosen with Attila?

Because the Pope paid him off, the backstabbing fucker.

How do I fix this fucking mess? I have one person in my family that I can actually use to do anything and he's got jack shit for influence. I have to constantly secure loyalty of my generals and governors or they keep going rogue. The old king wasn't any better either.

now this is horsefuckery! have a taste of your own medicine northman scum.

Whoops, forgot pic.

you should have adopted a few of the generals, also governor role gives a lot of influence eventually, so thats something you should have in your family

Good to know. I've started suiciding my generals during battles to rid myself of the troublesome ones. I'm going to get my new king married off asap and then start adopting.

In the meantime, fucking vassals getting into all sorts of silly shit.

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Ah, the old age tactic of sending generals alone against armies so they die. I perfected during Rome to get rid of sons who simply did not make the cut. Many won glory.

>I've started suiciding my generals during battles to rid myself of the troublesome ones

over 200 hours and this never once occurred to me

I did it alot in Rome and Shogun 2. Shogun to get rid of dudes who had low loyalty and at least slow down stacks and in Rome to get rid of Generals that had bad traits, like impotent and the like. Once I even had a guy actually win against barbars and then I decided to keep using him (not alone) until he was a perfect heir.

He was a good friend.

How did you even manage to get disloyal generals in Shogun 2?

They weren't exactly disloyal, they had lvl 3 loyalty and that wasn't enough for me, I guess. I haven't played it in a long time, I've actually been enjoying Rome 2 for some reason.

By letting your daimyo have fewer stars than your generals; adopting sons for family generals, and promoting new generals for non-family generals.

Also by having a dishonorable daimyo you don't get that +2 loyalty bonus.

How did you even get a general with level 3 loyalty? In the lategame the bonus from honor alone kept most of them above 4, and the game throws Trait:Loyal at you for free.

OUR HORSES LOVE BLOOD

I don't think I did at late game, I did in the beginning of campaigns or middle if I remember correctly. I dunno, I never put much thought into it I guess.

WE WILL PIERCE THEIR HEARTS

I want a bearded barbar cupid drawing with that line

>Hates the gods
>plays right into their hands by destroying the world

DAMAGED

you don't need to be married to adopt actually, also why is it Byzantine Empire and not Theme of Sicily?

The marriage was to try and pump out some spawn as quickly as i could. I tried adopting but must have had bad luck or something, never worked.
I think it's one of the mods I have on. There's a big AoC unit mod which I think changes it.

>There's a big AoC unit mod which I think changes it.
I'll have to check them out, the tiny unit variety is a major turn of despite the overall campaign being really fun

I also remembered another way to raise power - make sure its you who is occupying various office spots, in AoC office holders get a large influence per turn bonus, as opposed to the main campaign where it actually lowers your influence too much

also try using the gather support option

It's this one steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=577840158

but I also had this as well to further bulk it out even further
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=576108597

What fucking difference does it make that the lady of the lake was Lileath to the Bretonnians. How does that make her any less the lady of the lake?

Will CA finally notice this meme and do something about it?

DLC when?

Isn't Age of Sigmar the game where if you pretend you're riding a horse you gain a bonus or something?

Yeah I never knew why it really mattered. I read the end times passage and in there she's cold but then again so are most gods. It's not like humans have never had non human formed gods. She could have had more tact, but Jerrod went full fucking autistic in the whole whaaaah knife ears not round ears idea. Like what the fuck just save the world dude.

It's especially funny at his horror of being turned into eternal ghost warriors to defend lillieths realm, when fuck signature does the exact same thing to the storm cast eternals in age of sigmar. She's literally no different from sigmar except tits, pussy, being a QT and knife ears.

The game has a few jokes in its legacy unit rules yeah.

>mfw cut content

Can I pirate DLC?

because the brettonians hate elves, and if the peasants were to find out that they are kept in extreme poverty not to serve the benevolent protectors of the realm who provide their shield, but some knife-eared whore's fucktoys, shit would hit the fan

Rome 2 faces in battles are great, aren't they?

No

>All I am surrounded by is fear
>and manlets

If dwarfs hate elves so much, why dont they just take an armada of gyrocopters and go Vietnam on the forest?

They don't hate elves. On 5th edition Bret's and woodies got along well. And after that the Bret's are at most uneasy about elves when they live next to the wood

Because they would get sniped by magical archers

>turbo manlets

>implying they didn't do it