FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Upcoming Games

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Foot is the best terrorist

senhime a cute

Do Presents ever restock?

>#565

At least he got the previous thread right this time

Why is the mail girl's minions trying to kill Mr. Senator? Did he steal somebody's mail?

If Shizuka isn't attracted to Rance in Rance VI, why is she so sensitive to Rance pointing out that she doesn't know WDB anymore?

does that orange hair girl get any sex

Daniel is a good man

How many hannies do I need to defeat to open the secret passage?

Because she's obsessed about being a strong mage, since she wants to get revenge on a powerful mage.

How come the (FR) events dont give any FR points?

But her specific problem with it was Rance teasing her.

And even as early as 03 she's very quick and vehement to die liking Ithere when Rance brings it up.

Because she poops from there. Poop doesn't appear magically, it's stored in the rectum until it fills enough to illicit the desire to defecate (usually around 25%). This means when you stick your dick into a butt, there's a good chance 'll come into contact with poop, which is toxic to humans. Furthermore, the anus and rectal cavity is not designed to accommodate foreign objects. In particular, the sphincter is designed specifically to open easily from the inside when pressure builds but to remain taut and closed otherwise, meaning it needs to be forced open if you want to open from the other end. This means that you risk serious physical harm to both partners participating in anal sex. In addition, anal sex does not become less risky the more you have it, in fact it becomes more risky, as continued wear over time can prevent the body from healing causing complications such as anal prolapse or leaking of poop.

tl;dr Rance is wise to not be into anal and you should very strongly consider following his example.

Shizuka is weak to teasting, hell in Rance 2 you have a skill which has one single use the entire game, which is insulting Shizuka so she drops her barrier.

How are you supposed to beat Ivory Bambara?

>Rizna
Constant references to her life in Zeth. Actively trying to find out about people she knew. Mourns the loss of former teachers and friends.

>Sill
May as well be visiting Zeth for the first time

fuck his mother

Who was planned to be the heroine of the original Rance 5

It's kind of weird that Sill doesn't try to see her parents in VI especially after she was kidnapped, you would think she'd at least go and tell them she's doing alright.

Rance Attack all the way.

or friends

You think she had friends?

I'd assume so

In a japanese game? Yes. Sill should some given her character.

IIRC she was kidnapped before getting to the school so she wouldn't have any friends there.

Do I really have to grind to progress in rance VI?

Can't I just lower the difficulty? Wtf.

Yes, it's a bloody RPG of course you're going to have to grind.

Yeah but most RPGs have engaging and meaningful fights not just running around in a circle (literally) and mindlessly clicking the same attack button

You don't really need to grind though, the only thing is the orbs, you'll level up plenty just fighting normally.

Endgame might take some grind though, depending on how thoroughly you went through the earlier stages.

I haven't had to grind.

Except for getting the occasional orb which can barely be called grinding when it's a one minute rush through a map.

Wait, you mean grind XP? No you don't need that.

Getting orbs takes a minute tops unless you're autistically do every event as soon as it's accessible then it takes like 4 minutes to get a Eagle orb.

I've gotten to the camp and I'm supposed to kill sabrefaggot but the monsters there literally kill everyone in my party and I have no choice but to grind like a retard instead of progressing the story

How do I check enemy element weakness?

Explain to me what is this blacksmith trying to give me. Somehow my lens wont work to identify them

Do the events that get you extra characters first you numpty.

first item is a monstergirl who is arguably the worst after the can can; next 3 are trap sensors; bottom two are radars that scan for monsters and treasures but fail a lot and eat a lot of time.

Talking to him with Rance can repair your broken equipment; talking with a party member can upgrade their equipment

WELL ITS TOO LATE NOW ISNT IT I GOT NO FUCKIN ORBS M8

So uhh...
How do I raise Rocky's level cap?

GAS THE HANNIES POTTERY WAR NOW

Then go to the forest and make a lap of the easy route

Thatll get you some orbs

In the future, talking to blacksmith with Athena can level her up in her human class, IIRC.

thank you user

I did that and already used them all lol

How do I open the secret passage in the haniwa plains?

thanks noted

It's a very important event you get at base eventually; iirc shortly after the Emi Prison base but you can't miss it. Has a star and everything.

Go in all the hanny rooms and fight the hannies there. You'll need 3 keys to open the secret passage and 3 more keys for all the doors there, you'll want to wait until Kagekatsu offers Rizna her S rank weapon unless you feel like wasting keys.

Thanks

Do Search Engines stack or is it a one-item?

Is there any benefit to letting Kanami go back to Leazas

She is older in 01 than Rizna was when she disappeared.

Wtf why does rocky randomly leave my party

She was? Guess I'm getting my history confused then

Shit it didn't open

Rizna is 15 when she disappears. Sill is 16.

Whats the secret to make 5D less painful?

The disclaimer says they're all over 18

That never happened.

Gets you a scene, she comes back right away.

Ran out of SP

The disclaimer is lying so MG isn't put in jail. Why do you think Magic (a few other girls in VI) pin up is censored by a black bar, or why when you try to look up Sill's age and date of birth in 5D it's ????

Learn how to manipulate RNG properly

There should be a staircase in the middle of the level, assuming you've defeated the black, red, green and blue hannies once each. Check the signs by the doors and make sure the number is the same on each one.

Yeah

From memory these are actual ages

Rance 5D
Sill 17
Rizna 15*

Rance VI
Rizna 17*
Magic 15
Wichita 15

Kaloria is mid teens as well and I can't remember how old Cessna and Prima are.

Rocky is 14.

Someone post the age chart and subtract two years

Trying to farm all the automatic battle items because autism.

I've gotten so many of each die, and 4 nurses besides these ones here(they leave automatically once you get more than 3).

But no Horned Owl. I'm starting to think it doesn't drop form chests(I got my one Happy Sheep from stealing).

AliceSoft should remake/make sequel for their tower defence game with Flying Fortresses. Loved the combat there.

I've gotten an owl from a chest, but I opened like a 200 before I saw it so I don't imagine it's a high chance at all.

Rance IX

Why is megadeth such a useless loli slut?

Should I power up Maria's Explosive or Support shot?

AIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Support

Support is arguably the best passive skill in the game, and easily makes her one of the best characters.

Damn guess I've just been getting unlucky.

Oh well thanks for the tip. Back to the grind for me.

Could I get that mega link with VI and 5D?

Megadeath is fine, just wait until you need to beat the avatar and her cancel ability saves your ass.
So many
>Hurrr how do I beat the avatar
>megadeath is useless!
Posts.

I want to kill hanny

Give me an hour to get on my pc

>Rick only has 5 SP
This is bullshit

Considering how fucking broken almost everyone in your party is at that point why complain?

Fuck you are quick

Rick is a character you switch in for boss fights than switch out

>gandhi is 4

Annis could still sweep them

>Zombie Elf Tamanegi scene

God help me

>Wanting anything to do with Annis
She still has that m bomb somewhere, doesn't she?

So how do I beat the Avatar?

using stun

I think Annis is somehow capable of getting past the Fiends' IF

>Rance running away from Noriko
>Doesn't allow you to even try to quicken events by using the Youkai Killer on her
Come on TADA, surely you could have foreseen us using it here?

She uses it to play marbles

Demon King Annis when?

Agreed. I've never even found a use for it. Can it be used somewhere?

Are "adventure achivements" same all all maps (except Map % discovery), so you`ll not recieve better rewards doing 100 achivement on high lvl map compare to easy ones?

Thanks allot. I really appreciate it.

>running around in a circle (literally)
press m instead