>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbfFkOSHOUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does he wear such a nice pink dress on the job?

happy santaday

you gotta look fabulous when you kill

Happy Santaday spooky lady!

Everyone else get your hot chocolate on and enjoy the holidays!

Another week of my stupid catface! Reminder, if you still havent taken a screenshot next to my statue then please take one and sent it to me. Thanks!

Dude it's 80°F outside, fuck hot chocolate.

Buutts

nth for best mentor

Christmas is over. It's time to return to the abyss.

>you'll never fuse with your dad or lover

Then get yourself a chocolate ice cream treat.

no

>tailcopter

CHRISTMAS IS OVER

kek

Why not just use the static tail mod? It doesn't move, but at least it doesn't go above your head.

its how we sayains survive under water.

Hey, sorry to be a faggot and ask here, but:

Would anybody be willing to trade me the Xenoverse 2 season pass for a code for Rainbow 6 Siege? I already own siege but got a code for it with my GPU and really want the season pass but can't afford to buy it right now.

Speaking of, I never got around to actually playing Xenoverse 1 even though I own it: Should I play the story through before playing 2 or should I just watch it on youtube?

GO TO BED. FREEZA DAY IS OVER

Fuck off and die

dont let it die

Well, at least answer me regarding

> I never got around to actually playing Xenoverse 1 even though I own it: Should I play the story through before playing 2 or should I just watch it on youtube?

No, fuck off.

We don't owe you shit, beggar.

Fuck off.

Okay, I CAN answer that, yes, you should play the story.

>begger

I was offering something of equal value. I wasn't begging. Did you even read the entire post?

Polite sage

2's story makes less sense since they don't explain what time scrolls are unless you play the first one.

Fuck. Off.

Just so i'm making an informed descision, what about it do you think makes it worth playing rather then watching on youtube in this situation?

DBZ games generally aren'y that different gameplay wise from sequel to sequel.

I updated my Fridge to not look so generic in honor of Frieza day. Now to level him so he can punch everything!

Just pirate the fucking thing poorfag

what skills do you use and why?

Every character I have has a different set of skills to fit their combo strings and what I want to do with the character.

There's only 1 constant: if they use ki attacks at all, they'll have at least 1 preset with perfect kamehameha on it

what would you recommend for a basic attack striker character?

I already said I own it, dumbass

> I never got around to actually playing Xenoverse 1 even though I own it:

I'm just wondering if it's actually worth the time to play rather then watch since 2 is already out

more spooky than marshmallow

here user just watch it on YouTube if you want. I made a cutscene movie about it before XV2 came out so you can check it out if you want XV1's story without playing XV1.

All you have to do is ignore my CaC and pretend it's yours or something and you'll understand the story for 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbfFkOSHOUs

RUDE.

could've just labeled the video "all cutscenes" you know

why does that matter? why do you care?

honest question btw I'm genuinely curious.

>English dub

What.
You're confusing me
You could have just labeled it "all cutscenes" because that's what you're showing off
all of the cutscenes like I said.
Don't know why you're so defensive about it m8

I'm not, I'm just curious about why you'd care about the title of an almost 2 hour video.

you're the only one getting defensive about it if we're being honest here. I just asked you a simple question...nothing more.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS
PEOPLE CAN HAVE PREFERENCES ASSHOLE

he does it to trigger idiots like you.

do you honestly think they care they're wasting seconds of their life doing this? CLEARLY they don't since they've done it since the first thread.

>complaining

Dumb stupid marshmallow.

FUCKYOU

Dumb stupid GHOST, you butt!

WHERE IS EVERYONE

Playing other ded games.

Asleep

You do know that you called yourself dumb and stupid, right?

I have come to terms with this

I wouldn't say that you're dumb or stupid.

Well thank you, but it was pretty dumb to think I could ever be spooky.

I'm gonna keep trying though. One of these days I'll get someone.

I'm spooked by how dumb you are. Does that count?

I would.

I'll take it!

I gotta say, your persistence is scary.

Rude!

I feel like, eventually, Hallow would realize she isn't a ghost, only to be so downtrodden by that realization that somebody just kills her during a fight. Afterwards, she realizes she is now a ghost for real, and just goes around spooking people as a real ghost

I feel like I'd want to tell Hallow that they're not a ghost and are just a Majin but then wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it.
Like someone in a TV show telling a kid that Santa isn't real but they go all wide eyed and in the end they lie to the kid to not break their heart.

It is really hard to die as a buu. And she will never accept that, no matter what. Hallow is just a living ghost, that's all.

If people try to tell her otherwise, she'll just be all liquidy and make objects pass through her to prove them wrong.

Hallow is to pure for this world

Which means she must be a ghost

Taino is best girl with best butt.

Aubah pls

BIG

GETE

WOOORLD STAAAAAAAAAAR

BALLS

This guy gets it!

Purity is silly though.

>tfw Jari will never crush your head between her thighs

this is some autistic shit dude stop posting your rare, i don't know why you think this is any more acceptable than posting a gohan - is it supposed to be le ironic or something?

I didn't make the image, dude. Just posting it.

Don't bully Aubah.

ey that's not funni
bullying in japan is some hardcore shit
you stop that bruh

Oh, sorry.

Late but here's another, less depressing idea:

Shalot is alone on Christmas Eve, drinking herself to zenkai in one of Conton City's bars. Grandpa Aticho advises her to live a little and go socialize with the other girls, which Shalot thinks is a stupid idea.

*record scratch* *freeze frame*

Shalot is now at a sleepover party with the other girls of /dbg/ wearing pajamas, trying on makeup, doing each other's hair, eating ice cream straight from the tub and talking about boys. Shalot does not understand the meaning of these arcane rituals and inadvertently ruins everything. However, after many a wacky hijink and a planet-rending pillow fight, Shalot finally starts having fun and even learns a thing or two about the meaning of Christmas!

cute

>It's another Aubah getting bullied episode

What was your first exposure to DBH?
I saw the video of Trunks going SS3.

Adult Gotenks. What a cool concept, I hope we see some of that in the show sometime.

I saw Note's delicious everything.

The concept art for the Saiyan avatars.

This trailer was the first one I saw. Since then I've been following it almost religiously.

I hold onto hope that we get to see them grow up

It'll never happen and you know it.

Just think of all the cool techniques they could use by then! Like that exploding one, what would it be called? Rolling Victory Bomber?

go away aubah
I still hold hope

since Ultimate Tenkaichi because I think it came around the same time as the very first Heroes video.

Goodnight /dbg/, don't let this fucking thread die

That does sound exactly like the name he'd use for that.

Your hope is about as hopeless as my hoping for Note in XV2/3! It's an impossibly hopeless hope!

WeW, where in DBH is that from?
never seen it

I like GT Gotenks.
Shame he's fucking STUPID

God Mission 6. You may remember it better for having this part.

Several years since I think 2012??? I saw shit about it, but only wanted to look at the trailers for some reason. It's like a cringeworthy horribly made fanfic.

now I got it, thanks

>Goten is still just fusion fodder in Heroes
Hilarious