Random driving feels thread? Random driving feels thread

Random driving feels thread? Random driving feels thread.

>tfw you destroy some boomer's pride and joy in your turbo import

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPVBrRd9wCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think one of my favorite little stoplight races was a few years ago when some riced out Civic pulled up next to a boomer in a Crossfire SRT6 and the boomer just smoked the Civic so fucking bad.

That feel when some pizza-delivery import driver throws a rev that sounds like a fart in a tin can, but I don't rev back because I'm not a pencil-dicked faggot.

kys

>tfw some fag ricer or dude on a crotch rocket revs his shitbox at a stoplight
>not sure if he's tryin to show off or just keep his poorly tuned POS from stalling
>I rev my 12.7L Straight 6 Turbo Diesel back at him and glare
>he just looks confused

Best feeling is probably when I'm driving one with no trailer. They are daycabs so they don't have all the extra weight from the sleepers. I will be merging onto the highway and of course nobody wants to be behind the truck so they try and pass me but then I slide into 10th gear and pull from 45mph to 70mph in like a second flat and cut them off.

>>tfw some fag ricer or dude on a crotch rocket revs his shitbox at a stoplight
are you talking about a car or a bike

yes

>the feel when im probably that delivery driver.

>tfw doing something stupid in front of another driver
>take the first turn to get away

>tfw stall in front of high school girls
Don't look at me!

>tfw stall in front of high school girls
>overrevving the engine and letting go of the clutch too slowly
>sweet sweet smell of burnt clutch fills the parking area and everyone turns their heads

I'll just quit school

>tfw spooling that glorious turbo past a HS and seeing everyone turn around and look

Did you really expect the civic to to come close?

>driving truck with 8v92 with straight pipes
>hit the jake near a group of people
>a couple of them jump, one of them screams

... in disgust

>25mph limit
>doing 30mph and still have assholes up my ass
>oh, sorry, guess I'll have to follow the law all of a sudden

>christmas morning
>have to wake up at 4:30am to work 6am
>start up my shitbox
>nice morning, 55F in south carolina
>notice in the first few minutes theres nobody on the roads at all
>going 110+ on the highway
>wide open after every turn, usually reaching 90ish on smaller straights
>make it to work all smiles and let the night shift go home early to be with their families

Felt good today. One of the rare days I can do stuff like that. Thanks you good baby jesus lyin' in a manger.

If you didn't live in a Capitlist shithole, no one would have to work on the holidays

Does your country have no police or emergency response on holidays?

You sure you're not in the real shithole?

>tfw blowing the doors off a 900hp Corvette in my EG hatch with a few simple mods

Yeah they're wonder what's making that faggy sound or if they realized it's a car they're wondering how much of a loser someone is blow up their ebay turbo in front of a highschool

Not to say there aren't exceptions, but I hear commercials on the radio, like one for Walgreens right now that boasts that they're open on Christmas, when really they should be shamed for putting their workers between a rock and a hard place.

If you didn't live in a communist shithole you would actually have holidays.

You are now aware most places will pay double or triple overtime for big holidays like Christmas

They get double pay bare minimum. Don't be sorry for them when they probably aren't sorry for themselves. I've signed up to work Holidays for that sweet $34/hour

No, no, no, no, no.

Yes they do are you retarded?

>the evil capitalism narrative is failing!
>better just say no a lot and pray they believe me!

Let me guess, you've got 348 front wheel HP?

1.5x is common down here in texas for hourly workers

>people think 335i is slow because no M badge
>tool 17 y/o talking shit with his friends packed in his dads(or moms)e46 m3 vert
>walk him effortlessly butthurt follows
>says it doesnt count because "i added a turbo"
>race again and he nearly hits a crossover
>goes full retard and hektik skidz all over the place, wild crown vic appears and tails kid
>discolights.jpg

How could someone driving an M3 not know anything about a 335i

Not in Murrica but here it's by law that you get paid to work 1.5x on holidays. When I was a grocery store working faggot a lot of the people working holidays volunteer because their families would do Christmas dinner on another day so they'd get to see their families then make a half decent cheque that month for holiday work.

they only see the badge.

>tfw when I rev back I might as well burn rubber.

>they try and pass me but then I slide into 10th gear and pull from 45mph to 70mph in like a second flat and cut them off

This is my fetish.

That wasn't your race.

That wasn't your car.

It was never your car.

>stuck behind some slow fuck with a caravan and some jap shitbox with a fart cannon and meme stickers
>long straight appears
>could already hear shitbox but now he's trying to give it all he can
>he goes flat to the floor and i hear a loud bang
>huge cloud of smoke blasts out of the fart cannon and a smoke trail continues as his little shitbox struggles past the caravan
>later on in a town
>see little shitbox with hazards on outside a petrol station
>lower the window, rev my engine a bit so he looks over and i just give him a smug grin

AY Lmao

Reminds me of this story
>toyobaru pulls up next to me at lights
>merging onto freeway (3-400 metre straight stretch of road)
>fart cannons
>windows down, hot girl next to him
>starts lightly revving at lights
>start smirking because this is too funny to be true
>seems to frustrate him and he starts revving louder and inching more and more forward
>his girl seems embarrassed
>lights go green
>he guns it
>give him a two car length advantage
>punch it, spool dat turbo
>pull on him and overtake like there's no tomorrow
He learned the hard way. The GT Liberty looks like a normal Liberty from the back and the bonnet scoop is pretty subtle. Probably thought it was NA

This They are both often poorly tuned by fags who think they are fast and struggle to idle properly.

No. The SRT is basically an AMG. But the Civic driver thought he had a chance, and that was the funny part.

I did smoke a lot of Civics with fartcans when I had my Explorer. I just don't understand how people think those cars are fast.

I got 16 hours of PTO plus time and a half for working the day before and the day after the holidays.

>driving on highway at night in summer
>Heat lighting strikes up ahead, sky is a dark purple-gray
>Headlights from car behind me illuminate interior of my car with a soft yellow light
>Windows are cracked, I can smell rain
>The road is smooth and black, they're mixing old tires in with the asphalt to give it more grip keep it quiet
>It's just me and the car
>My mind is perfectly clear and I know I'm in control of my own fate in this moment
>Thunder rumbles to my left

>tfw you wreck everyone because your in your powerband all the time.

>cruising around in the early AM
>roads are empty
>got my rust bucket 01 CE Lancer
>listening to some retro
>have all round good time with a car i love
or better
>drive through the mountains curvy roads
>enter farmland
>more open, rough and better view of any traffic
>long straights, twist and awesome views all round
>occasionally see the local car club having a vintage cruise

Today when I was driving home I hit an animal.
I was doing maybe 25 mph because speed cam, about to make a turn when out of nowhere something jump in front of my car. I kind of panicked and countered, so it just nicked my bumper. I have no idea what it was, a cat, a dog or a racoon, who the fuck knows. It probably ran off afterwards because I stopped to see what the hell happened, and it was nowhere to be seen. The road was fucking dark as shit, no lights whatsoever. I just hope that little fuck is ok, I've felf guilty since I came home an hour ago ;_; Also broke my fucking bumper, but luckily there was no blood so i guess its alright.

>ride shitbox in rainy weather
>someone starts tailgating me
>liftoff-oversteer a few times
>they stop tailgaiting

I think you will find that civics come in many trim levels. "Honda with vtec" could mean anything from a 70hp single cam non-vtec LHD shitbox to a 217hp type r that weighs just over a tonne and has a better power to weight ratio than a v8 vf commodore

This happened to me today. I took a 20 minute detour to get away from somebody I pissed off unintentionally.

Sometimes the only saving grace is that you won't see these people again and you get to start anew each time.

>someone has been tailgating me in a 50 zone
>am first at next lights with him behind
>intentionally fuck up the 1st - 2nd shift so I lose all momentum and make him come to a near stop in the middle of the intersection
>it was just an accident bro

>stitchthatshit.png

I did yo
I just feel shitty about hitting the animal

glorious

>wake up
>get in car
>it doesn't break down

essentially my daily hopes and dreams

>tfw car isn't fast

I worked captioning phone calls for the deaf for a while. I pulled double pay AND I helped people communicate with their families on Christmas day. Yup, having the holiday off would have been better.

>ywn see your qt girlfriend asleep in the passenger seat.

>driving home late last night
>coming back on PCH
>no radio, just man and machine
>no one else on the road
>can see storm on the horizon
>race stormclouds back home
>make it home just as the first drops begin to fall
Sounds kinda mundane now, but I felt like a legend atm.

Pretty much.

It's always so much more epic in person, right?

I got double time plus christmas bonus, earned something like 300 dollars on Christmas

>leave really early in the morning on my old renault 19, driving back from visiting my parents
>know my gf is waiting for me at our place, 500km away
>haven't seen her in a while and super excited
>watch the sun rise over a lake and then the sea, illuminating an empty highway
>a little later on hit a mountainous section of the road
>fog
>this comes up on the stereo
youtube.com/watch?v=lPVBrRd9wCo

Dem feels

Some opposite feels
>break up with first ever gf
>'We don't talk any more' song gets released
>anxiety starts recurring for the next two months every time I think about her

Cruising around endlessly was the only thing that kept me sane

>Cruising around endlessly was the only thing that kept me sane

I feel you. I did the same thing after a bad breakup a few years ago, and back then the only thing I could afford to maintain was a 110cc semi-auto scooter.
I even road-tripped that thing. Made me appreciate the world and myself a little more each time.

Dem feels user, you're right. It helps you get your focus off what happened and remain in the moment.

Tfw you drive a diesel, and a p plater in a commodore beside revs you and you best it.

>p plate commodore / XR6's

My favourite victims. Usually cocky bogans and wogs behind the wheel, it's always good to knock their ego down a peg or two.

>doing less than 60 on a 25 zone

How do I know you live in [[[[[freedumland]]]]]?

Tfw I'm also a delivery driver and basicly everyone I work with is a dickhead/hoon

Random Driving Feels: Christ, I Suck Edition
Stalled out THREE times trying to do a simple hill start in a multistorey, then completely failed to help a woman at a petrol station with opening her bonnet.
I'm genuinely ashamed.

>tfw too stupid to learn anything about fixing/modifying cars
to compensate i've gotten into detailing but I still feel empty inside. I couldn't do anything even if I knew anything (automatic honda fit)

also this