/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

After Party Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

What do halfsies get from the father in the elder scrolls universe?

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Appearance. Hair, eye color, facial features.

Still with that Christmas afterglow

So what a square jawed human would have square jawed altmer kids? Sounds really weird looking an really un elven

Was she fucked by Dwemer?

Kind of, sort of. Nobody is perfect.

>everyone wishing merry christmas
>tfw I'm muslim

I feel unrepresented.

shut up cumtears

I'm retarded and having some trouble with cbbe. Every vanilla NPC's skin is darker are their head than their body. I've been trying for like an hour now with no luck. You guys know what I'm doing wrong?

As it should be desu

Nope, but now she knows what the Dwemer did now. She's rather angry at the moment, and she swears that if she were to meet a real Dwemer she would strangle him.
It's just fruitless, wishful anger at this point. Maybe her father knew the whole time, maybe he didn't, but now she can't let it go, and has to know more.

>cbbe
Why?

Everyone here uses some kind of UNP variant.

CBBE isn't that bad. But propably problem lies in custom skins. You reaplace in original mod skins? or just put lower in MO?

Should I roll a generic warrior or a generic stealth-non archer?

We wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Krazy Kwanzaa, a tip top Tet and a solemnly dignified Ramadan.

stealth

Is Cbbe bad? I just started the other day, so I'm not familiar with all the mods.
I haven't done anything to change the skin textures. It just looked like that with default cbbe. Everything's been fine until today.

It could be worse, you know.

>celebrate Christmas on the 24th
>25th is the day after Christmas, when you year leftovers and start thinking about when you can take down all the decorations
>feel a bit out of the loop when everyone starts going Merry Christmas when Christmas is over

Its like how 208 said. It's not bad but UNP is just better overall and we mostly use it here. UNP(Variants) have many many advantages over CBBE

Happy Djihad?
Maybe?

>>celebrate Christmas on the 24th
th is the day after Christmas
No. Just. NO.
24 is Christmas Eve, the day Before Christmas. 25 is CHRISTMAS DAY. It's over now.

Fuck you. Go Pagan or go home.

>tfw people don't get their presents handed out by a drunk Santa on Christmas Eve

I bet you don't even do vodka shots when eating Christmas dinner.

I dunno, I saw a muslim celebrating Christmas in Berlin last week.

I saw the truck

Any tips on creating bodies with smaller breasts but larger hips/butt? Kind of like this: Is there a preset variant of CBBE/UNP or will I have to dabble with body sliders?

Reposting in new thred.
>Got memed with windows 10.
Is there a way to fix the fuckups Skyrim is having on W10? A workaround? I don't wanna roll back desu.

>/tesg/ - Religion & Politics

thanks guys real stand-up behaviour

Stand up this
>grabs dick

No.

Member when user complained that we do not longer do any waifu ratings? Thats why.

use UNPCM if you want small boobs and large hips.You can also very easily make your own body in Bodyslide AND usw the Racemenu UUNP morphs.

However, any kind of armor that uses anything else will force your body into that. So you have to look for armor/clothing that either already has bodyslide ready meshes so you can fit it to your body with 2-3 clicks, or you have to do that yourself and that is not easy for a beginner.

Grab

UNPCM might be for you

But if you just want bigger hips that's pretty easy to do in bodyslide

Is there something like Immersive Creatures that is less extensive and less wacky?

Did you set SIC to purist mode in the MCM menu?

Last time I tried it I think I did. And since it broke a quest chain I kinda stopped using it.

It's just too big for me. I don't want enemies that have fancy new spells and shouts and shit like that. Just some more variety in how things look while I'm whacking them.

Well, waifu ratings were a mixed bag at best anyway.

True. Well i didnt rate that waifus face, i just pointed out the issues it has. Im pretty sure the guy was thankful for that, seeing as barely anyone else responded to him.

Whats that bra from?

Is it just me or did a few essential mods disappear from the general?

Shit like the borderless window mod and things like that. Feels like it was a lot more SKSE plugins on the site.

How does one make a good looking waifu then?

The only quest I know that used to get messed up with SIC is the Hermaeus Mora daedric quest. All that needed was a quick console fix too. Sadly all the big monster mods are like SIC and add alot to them, while SIC is the only one to stick to the lore, or atleast add a lore-friendly setting in the MCM.

Best bet would be Immersive Patrols II, OBIS, The Walking Dead, Dwemer Specters and Diverse Dragons, Boars of Skyrim, Gehenoth and Automatic Variants.

For me it broke the Aetherium Forge quest.

For some reason it fucked up the centurions in one of the dungeons and broke the entire thing. Don't even think I could console my way out of it.

Learn female face anatomy, don't use Racemenu's default presets like the guy last thread did. Get a better looking preset.

Certain rules you need to be aware of:
>not a too long chin, thats masculine
>round cheeks, high cheekbones
>eyes are lower for females than for men
>brows are higher for females
>forehead is smaller and lower
>Lips are fuller
>eyes have a round shape, are slightly angled

Dont follow this exactly tho, every waifu needs to have exceptions to these rules.

Its basically the same as drawing, you need to get a feel for such a thing first and that takes time.

many of these things are not needed anymore. As example, the cell stabilizer was proven to cause some kind of memory leak, so it was removed from pretty much anywhere.

You can always set the quest progression via console, or even spawn in what you need to progress. It may result in buggy effects, but this is kinda the risk you take with large enemy overhaul mods.

Out of the 3 bigs ones I know, SIC is the most lore-friendly of them. Maybe when BoT gets MCM it will surpass SIC.

Oh, don't misunderstand. Advice is always ok.
Just giving a rating is hardly helpful.
That one is from Bikini Trouble.
Use basic face anatomy to check with your results.
Pick a good preset at the start.
Don't expect wonders at the beginning, it's a long process.
And in my personal opinion try to keep sculpting at a minimum level.

anyone got that screenshot from oblivion where mirabelle monet say "i only reserve my bed for seaman" and some guy is making a shocked face in the background

i will literally suck the cock of anyone who can post that

I think there was something about the ghost chick still being in a fight with the centurion and even if I used to console to progress she would still be fighting an enemy that couldn't be killed for eternity.

In the end I think I just consoled myself the crown and said fuck it.

That and the retarded decisions of combat design just made me question the sanity of the mod makers and left a bitter taste in my mouth.
>I know, lets make a skeleton that can Fus Roh Da you from the other side of the map with no cooldown, brilliant!

Glad you could disable them, but still. Fuck.

POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

I run into that Fus Roh Da issue, but not due to SIC but Revenge of the Enemies. I'm sorry SIC left a bitter taste with you, every mod isnt for everyone. Sadly your options are that, Beast of Tamrial, Monster Mod (dont use Monster Mod) or what I posted before. That combination of various mods to add some diversity.

Already did so have second newest.

At any rate I appreciate the help.

I can't. Have the next in line.

Actual newest is 2lood
Looks like that time four years ago when I tried to install tropical skyrim via NMM and every single tree in my game turned purple

Settle down, Heisenberg.

You don't eat those, Fester. You destroy them with extreme prejudice and make sure only ashes remain

So, I completely reinstalled the game and deleted my mods. Tried out UNP like you guys suggested along with bijin. Something is very wrong here

Did you install Bijin through mod organizer?

The installer is broken and doesnt work at all, you have to manually assemble all files with the proper textures paths and then place the folder into the mo/mods folder

thats the only way to make any of the bijin mods work

She's one with the Force now.

I always knew Fester was a xenomorph.

Oh, I see. That would explain what's wrong with her.

But they're crunchy and nutritious. The venom gives them a tangy aftertaste.

Are the Dunmer the most cancerous race in Tamriel?

>justify slavery
>justify a legal assassin syndicate
>justify a criminal syndicate
>general WE WUZ KANGS behavior

After Ulfric generously gave them a district in his city, they turned it into a shit-tier ghetto. After the Nords generously gave them AN ENTIRE ISLAND, they still continued to treat the Nords as enemies.

Azura needs to put another curse on those degenerates.

Don't forget that they consider the daedric princes of murder and deceit to be good.

No dunmer no empire.

fuck off to /pol/ you racist drumpfkin
go and hate with clones on islam and people who believe in it, disgusting naziscum

Get triggered, Ahmed.

The Empire can survive quite well without kwama eggs.

>The Empire can survive quite well without kwama eggs.

And they wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful without the Tribunal giving him their invincible walking death machine.

>The Empire can survive quite well without kwama eggs.
Sure.
But what about all the glass and ebony from Vvardenfell?

Are there any mods that make your character look less bored in kill cams?

Get MFG console and give yourself whatever expression you want

Okay!
wew!

They still had Zurin Arctus, one of the most powerful mages in existence.

Can be replaced by stahlrim.

okay

I personally think this face looks good but I'm wondering if I'm maybe missing something that stands out, but has become invisible to me due to staring at it too long.

Speaking of which, how many halfsies are there on /tesg/ other than Yarti's kids?

Finally a christmas waifu.

Yours truly and Kaarina.

Abominations are not halfsies.

>I don't wanna roll back desu.
>wanna
Good luck with trying to roll back from that.

Midras is the offspring of an Imperial sailor who raped a Dunmer woman in Raven Rock

And I justify Eriandel's light (for a Bosmer) skin tone by saying her father or maybe her grandfather was an Altmer.

> I'm wondering if I'm maybe missing something
Taste.

Hard to tell what appeals to your taste. Personally, I'd finetune her features to appear more feminine, starting with nose and jawline--maybe slightly bigger eyes. But if you're satisfied with it the way it is right now, stick with it.

Anwnwenwyn's pappy is a Breton, hence the quite Welsh name, but I've criminally neglected her and rarely post her.

Get better skin textures and hair. And that nose looks massive. Other than that there's nothing terrible about her.

Does anyone have a combination of combat mods that actually works?

Yes. I suggest you to start reading the previous threads.

You should post butt.

>huge jew nose
>no ENB
>trash textures
>muh strong blonde nord wurruir
>trashy warpaints
>stare of death
>shitty hairstyle
>racemenu
>"Morrigan"
>Nord
>ugly

Yeah, we got a /v/ermin right here

So instead of helping him improve we should just kick him the fuck out, huh? Good job being everything that's wrong with this general.

WHY MUST THERE BE SO MUCH BULLYING???

>helping
no thanks id rather not get this treatment :
I also don't have a waifu myself so i can't speak out of experience.

>racemenu

people use fucking racemenu? i thought only clones, lipples and cumtears do that wtf

I kinda like the strong nose on her, so keep it if that's what you're going for. You could do with gently smoothing out some of the obvious polygons in that region and around her jaw, though, and I'm personally not a huge fan of whatever skin textures you're using. What are they?

ECE users are the minority now.