/nintyg/ nintendo

I love Callie!
Previous:
Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/, /ink/

>Important News
「!」Synthwave Outrun got a new trailer. youtube.com/watch?v=rseIooHZ1DE
「!」New My Nintendo awards have been added for Super Mario Run - and five select Mario games put on sale:my.nintendo.com/news/d820b4deedae48a0
「!」Visit Nintendo Zone locations from 12/19 to 1/15 for exclusive content this National StreetPass Holiday:nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/national-streetpass-holiday-edition
「!」Dragon Quest XI is in development for the Switch, Nintendo confirms:topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/839af1b5-c284-11e6-9aaf-063b7ac45a6d.html
「!」Nintendo finalizes Jan 12th Switch presentation date and time:twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/808584359901069312
「!」Super Nintendo World is coming to Universal Studios Japan:twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/808175059718180864
「!」Super Mario Run to Require Online to Play:mynintendonews.com/2016/12/09/miyamoto-super-mario-run-is-online-only-to-combat-piracy/
「!」Yooka Laylee cancelled on Wii U, Switch version tentative, backer refunds available:playtonicgames.com/yooka-laylee-reptile-rolls-towards-release/
「!」Miitomo datamining shows Fire Emblem Mobile screenshots:nintendoeverything.com/miitomo-data-mining-may-show-images-from-fire-emblem-mobile-game/
「!」Jimmy Fallon Debuts the Nintendo Switch:youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4

>Upcoming Releases
3DS -pastebin.com/aTMS8hCx
Wii U -pastebin.com/DJhTh6N1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OlqQIURbX4
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2016/12/25/bitcoin-investors-should-send-a-thank-you-note-to-indias-modi-and-venezuelas-maduro/
newagesoldier.com/make-your-own-amiibo/
nfc-bank.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are two Nintendo generals threads on the catalog right now ().

The other one was created before yours. Should I delete the other one?

>Should I delete the other one?
Yes. You fucked everything up and this guy didn't.

>I love Callie!
me too!
what do you love most about callie?

She's a cute loli!

fuck off pedo

okay what the actual fuck /ink/

Did you fucking sage the thread with that last post just so you could get your fucking OP pic?

Okay that's it, friendship ended with /ink/, you can leave now.

splatoon was made by pedos for pedos

Maybe you should have bumped it.

There was never friendship. /nintyg/ is only babt and his collection of killed general's.

That's pretty pathetic, to be honest

>you will never feel the silken touch of callie's gloved hand
>she will never stand with you under the golden rays of the sunset, flashing you a delicate and gentle smile with hopes for the future
>you will never appreciate each and every contour of her face, noting how she could go through any hardship with you and still be just as beautiful
>you will never smile back, wondering how the each of you just so happened to find your soulmate and realizing just how lucky you are
welp

tone it down

it's too early for a picdump. you can proclaim love with words just as well as pictures.
unless you're just pretending and are purposely trying to be annoying in reality

Faggot shut up...

I want /ink/ to leave

>unless you're just pretending and are purposely trying to be annoying in reality
He is.

>No comments
>All Veeky Forums filenames
>All the most common pictures of Callie on /ink/
Well boys, looks like we've got one of those cases on our hands.

These are the best pictures Callie. I will stop now...

youtube.com/watch?v=0OlqQIURbX4
>japan only

Nintendo happy meal toys are not that uncommon.

Stop.

>tfw the only third party developers that understood the Wii U hardware was Platinum Games, Criterion and Shin'en Multimedia

I wonder what the Wii U situation would have been if third parties actually cared from the start

Source?

>Criterion
Don't remind me of the shitfest that was that game's development.

what is this?

Pokemon

Is BotW finally going to have some decent challenge since Zelda I and II?

Also, thanks for killing /ink/, Calliefag.

Chicken-chan is the best Pokégirl.

Anyone have the latest Wii U chart of current games?

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2016/12/25/bitcoin-investors-should-send-a-thank-you-note-to-indias-modi-and-venezuelas-maduro/

>Calle shares her food with you
>actually a big as a piece to try instead of a little bite
How is she so perfect?

Ken

We would have had games. They kept saying the Wii U was outdated, using GameCube architecture. So did we have developers complaining that they had 15 years of documentation and experience with the architecture yet didn't know how to make a simple multiplat?

Tbh I think it was just an effort to sabotage Nintendo yet the 3DS happened to be a great success.

The NX is outdated too and uses a shitty tetra chip and custom android platform

callie gives away all her food because shes anorexic

Every console existent is outdated, no matter the circumstances, by simply because they are not PC.

Which one do I take for my first playthrough?

except playstation 4

Refuse

Hoshido

PC are overpriced shit and games have fragmentation issues working on many types of hardware/drivers/OS. Have older than 2year parts? Its done for.

PlayStation 4 doesn't have that problem so devs can overlyoptimize. It was released in 3+ years ago and is still awesome.

sorry /nintyg/

this is the future you chose

I chose bitcoin so I can be rich and buy Nintendo so I can sue splatoon faggots for copyright infringement

Shut up.

Also, it's so fucking comfy how you just need the wii u console and it's power cord to just play anywhere. I set it up in my room and was playing The Simpsons on the game pad screen while in bed.

Well /nintyg/
who would win?

you realize a squid is a gelatinous blob while bitcoin has a very real power to spark a revolution?

/ink/ is absolutely one the worst thing to happen to this general since the merge.

you're no better than /ink/ spamming squids you retard

revelation and hoshido are literal garbage
nohr is the only real choice if you're not 14

>neckbeards who buy bitcoins
>starting a revolution
good joke user
you have to find a way to get them out of their moms basement first

>steam takes bitcoin
>steam users are neckbeards
OK

>PC MUSTARD RACE uses bitcoin
>it must be legit
user you're on fire today

>steam users are neckbeards
yeah

For the last few months in Splatoon I have been running into games of turf war where most people aren't doing anything but getting together and flopping. A lot of times with people on my team, I assume they are friends or whatever. Is it just "lol so epic" or what is the deal? They will do it game after fucking game and was so bad I had to get off turf war the other day. My team still wins because I'll kill them but it's annoying I want to play actual games, this always happened occasionally but now I guess the game is dead enough that people just kind of fuck around in turf war (but like, I still don't get why they do it, just flopping and losing games )

I got a $35 gift card for the eshop and I'm considering buying Style Savvy Fashion Forward. I really loved Trendsetters and if if it's as good I'd probably get a ton of play time out of it, plus it seems really well suited to being directly on the 3DS itself. How does Fashion Forward compare?

its a squid party dude. just get in a different lobby after the game

Think of the key demographic for splatoon- 8-12 year olds.

>realize i have RSI, start wearing bandage
>sudden burning desire to play splatoon
why

This is also the main marketing demographic for PlayStation users.

Basically it's just kids having fun the wrong way.

psvr is illegal for kids under 12 to use so your logic is flawed

literally all video games have children players.

but child players are the key demographic for splatoon where ps4 games target college kids with good taste.

I am not on either side of this argument. I am just stating that whether you're playing Splatoon or you're playing Grand Theft Auto, a child somewhere is playing it at the same time.

Yep but GTA has guns. Splatoon has paint. Its obvious what normal kids will play. Only welfare children with no parents play GTA

>nintyg is so insecure about their self worth that they blame their problems on 'invaders'

I just finished Ocarina of Time for the first time.
I think that Gannondorf/Ganon fight is my favorite boss fight out of the games now

if that were true the wii u would've sold a hell of a lot more.

12 year olds are children.

Hello newfag.

I still haven't even played it

I'm sure if they knew amiibos would sell like crazy they would've jumped on a lot sooner

shoulda bought an amiiqo

most of america is welfare babies.

man what a nice contribution to the thread.

When are we getting the last sm4sh amiibos

see

That scam can't do anything about unreleased amiibo retard

>scam
It's legit and it'll probably have the latest amiibos shortly before they release like they've been doing

anyone? pls

It came preloaded with rob robot before it was released. You can hexedit amiibos and all the ids are known. What amiibo exactly are u looking for, retard?

>latest amiibos shortly before they release
They havent been close to release yet so it wouldnt work thats the point

except they have, hell it launched with unreleased amiibo

They dont have to make the AI for each one? Bayo

Reminder not to reply to the shitposter named Babt.

>xenoblade sucks
>3ds is for babies
>bitcoin
>ps4/vita have good games
Etc.

Nah NFC tags are small. Like a few hundred kb small. All it does is says hey this tocuhed me with this id and this checksum. Hell you dont even need an amiiqo

newagesoldier.com/make-your-own-amiibo/

>newagesoldier.com/make-your-own-amiibo/
So I dont need anything other than an android and blank nfc chips and can have my own amiibo? Can I put a copy of a real amiibos data on it to train it by travelling easier?

>hey guys these are my amiibos

Yep. nfc-bank.com also has every bin file ready to go. You can also search around amiiqo fours for the tools to edit amiibo stats and shit

look better than mass produced nintendo shit. u r also thinking small - u could put it on a dragon dildo and fuck your 3ds, fagggot

Specter Knight campaign when