/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ~~~ Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZyw3J_aH04
taima.tv/r/drg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to bed Celes
Cunt of shit :^)

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Nice picture, OP.

I want Naegi and Kirigiri to snuggle into each other and hold hands

If 7 Aussie Celes posts her tits

Amamatsu happy ending! soon

You will never get a 7

rolling

But I will get a 5

Which SHSL ??? talent is/was the easiest for you to figure out? Do they get more bullshit with each one?

rolling for the tits

Rolling with L U C C

Kirigiri's

>bed
I am in bed

Nice picture yourself~

HOW BOUT NOOOOOO~!

Kamuhina is the best and cutest ship.

>pic
Why so small?

I assumed Kirigiri's one was somehow related with investigations since chapter 1, but I was expecting some unimaginable great twist about Hinata's one.

At this rate, I feel like Rantaro one will simpy be Luck

I want to molest Kotoko.

Happy ending in the locker is the best kind of ending!

Check this 7, ya cunto

Luck is Kokichi.

Now sleep, it's like, really fucking late o'clock there m8

apperantly some of the promotional V3 material were a lie...
out of curiosity, which ones do you all think we're fake then?

I highly doubt that Junko is back in person, much less due to time travel shenanigans.

That weird shit only reminds me of the BB:CF launch when fake info spread like STD on a rave party.

There is a non-canon game mode in which all previous characters return so you can kiss the despair waify there if you like.

In my opinion you don't need to revive Junko, just bring someone with the same talent as she had and we are fine.

It's pretty much established that the SHSL Analyst drives the user into an insane urge to make things as chaotic as possible else they fall into withdrawal like boredom.

One of those guys is probably Junko's reincarnation and trying to surpass what the original accomplished.

Shuichi and Kokichi seems most likely to be the luckster.

Everything, the V3 is a ruse and its a different game with a different cast.

The art was a sham.

That's "Supreme Leader"

Kirigiri's was the easiest being the SHSL Detective

Amami's was second being SHSL Time Traveler.

Hinata's was a bit tougher but being normie trash made sense for him.

That's a great desire, my dear user, and I totally support your wish! Kotoko is a very good molestation target!

fucc

Rollan

He's obviously lying about it.

Shuichi's role in the game probably. Maybe Maki's importance too.

AAAAAA

Kiibo or Shuichi.

Then I guess both Rantaro and Kokichi are candidates for the local Ultimate Lucky Student, wouldn't be DR without it

The Kokichi/Amami or Shuichi/Momota because one of them is the first victim.

Which is most likely fake. Shuichi said that he solved all the case by chance,Says that doesn't deserve to be called a detective and stops speaking when someone says that he is a detective. Oma's secret society is obviously fake and his name means "small luck" they seems more likely to be the SHSL Luck of the class.

Rantarou isn't a candidate for luck. His true talent is something else. Kokichi and Shuichi are the candidates for SHSL Luck. But I'm going with the former.

Perhaps this and the Shuichi/Kaede pairing are the most popular ships right now...

Ouma/Kiibo too

CHEE AH KEEE CHWAn!

>molests kaede

I am making chunky poster my avatarfu.
You can't stop me, I am going to make a folder and collect 1000 chunky poster fanarts.

The cutest!

>Ki-bo will finally snap in chapter 5 and kill Ouma by showing him that robots really do have dicks and giving him a firsthand experience

Thought that he was supposed to follow the laws of robotics

i dare you

Absolutely!

>Kiibo
>chapter 5

NO

O-oh...

>threesome

Why is your cumshot so...lacking?

Only Happy ending i can get behind to be honest

sick of the naegeri shit or the cancer

7 and Aussie Celes doesn't have to post tits

jesus thats a pathetic cumshot

Only ONE happy ending is gonna happen, baby!

Welp, its appears I must abide by the rules set down by this thread and appease the masses.

I - I'm sorry /drg/.

it's because i'm a manlet and had to kneel on the bed for it to even reach the screen
a lot of it got on the desk

To be honest, a good deal of the students have far more proeminent talents than their official ones.

Shuuichi says he solves cases due to sheer luck, that would make him the SHSL Lucky Student.

Hoshi used his tennis skill to murder criminals with proficience, he should be the SHSL Vigilante.

Gonta can speak with other animals besides insects, he looks more like an SHSL Beastmaster than just an entomologist.

Oma is obviously lying about his talent or his cult is purely on the internet, they should call him SHSL Meme Celebrity.

Tsumugi's true talent is sewing rather than cosplaying, she is more like SHSL Costume Maker than cosplayer but she would hate being called that.

Maki obsviously has some hidden talent which make people attracted to her without explanation, she should be SHSL Charmer or something like that.

As for Amami, I think that he is lying about forgetting his talent. My guess is that he is the SHSL Smuggler who is proficient at skimming any rule or restriction he finds.

Cute...how big is your dick?

>There were lies in the promotional material
If Bing Bong and Valwin were right about this color shit I'm going to die of laughter

Lies. You wank a lot so you output sucks now.

Please don't confuse this person with me.

stop jacking to Yuri cuz is making you into a cuck

>Replying to yourself

I mean how can the lies be anything other than the literal lies on the scan? The pink text that just happens to be on the page even though every other headline is red?

If so, boobs are...

GOD DAMMIT NO

What a retarded theory.

not telling loser
shut up
i only have toukos on the new desktop
i'll put the mukuro folder onto the desktop and use that for future shitposts, ok deal?
no

>V3's "Odd Edition" objection theme has a long piano solo in it
SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=zZyw3J_aH04

>posting cancer ship
>jacking to tablets

wow tokoposter

Tell me nerd

oh fuck, you are the /trash/ toko erper
the fuck are you doing here

nooooooooo

Disgusting!

Disgusting as Junko's writing?

Yeah, that's me.
I actually came here to ask Tokoposter for a link to his folder, since I got a new fancy desktop for improved shitposting, but I got a bit sidetracked.
I know, right? It's despairingly degenerate.

>shut up
You know it's true. Stop wanking everyday, it won't solve your problems.

Let it be known that if Kaede dies case 1 literally everyone saw it coming from the start

>ChihiroxToko

Is this the new CxT?

good thing I left that discord :D

shut up Jess you can only do yurishit in the non-canon pandering mode.

Canon ship will be pic related.

With Sayaka Kanda's interview outright saying Kaede is crazy, I think it'll be more hype if she doesn't die and remains the protag.

Komahina is the best and cutest ship.

Hi Makoto!

It'd be great if Kaede was crazy and SHSL Fuccboi is a good well meaning dude

you aren't the boss of me
it would be nice
what does the discord have to do with anything
fuck you

The only things she writes down are analysis...es

I dont understand what you mean exactly

fuck me

taima.tv/r/drg

Yep! The rape dungeon happy ending!

Makaede has been confirmed canon, Rantarofag. If you concede now, you won't be BTFO as hard.

Go back to tumblr with you disgusting delusional never happening ship

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M NOT EITHER OF THEM