Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Efficiency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1nd!

Should I be selling dupe mods for Endo or Credits?

Endo

Why would you sell them for credits?

Obv he needs creds or it wouldn't be an issue.

Does the clan accept fresh MR4s?

Only up to the amount of endo you need at the moment. You will regret melting too many mods down once you start getting 2K endo every single fucking day.

you have 10 seconds to be as mynki as possible

No one answered me at the end of the other thread, but I have 50% off sale, what do? I was thinking of spending 25$ or 50$, but the dual pack has pretty much everything I want. How much have you guys spent?

What palette should I buy with the discount? I have the classic saturated and infested palletes, and all the holiday ones too.

how do i jump

Corpus or Orokang.

r8 dont h8

Wrong yellow on Mag, looks off. I like the Mesa. If top right is Nova, shame on you for not using the best helmet..

6/9, what the fuck is that hideous bottom right thing

that helm is the best helm for the skin

(you) need to stop posting

no te gusta? es la dia de los muertos necros, es me favorito

I mean it's clever, but the color clash and the skull design is so... mexican. I mean I think he'd be complete with a sombrero helmet.

Or maybe a cholo shirt syadana.

Is there a list anywhere of which frame augments are actually worth using? A lot of them seem so situational or just bad that justifying losing another mod seems crazy.

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

at bottom

you are correct, most augments suck

Is that pic a Jojo reference?

Always endo, always. Credits are easy to come by. You get over 20,000 just for completing short missions near the end of the star map.

I thought so, thank you.

nice trips homie

Convince me not to come back.

Is Nova P vaulted? How much does she go for?

that's the point amigo

yes
warframe.market

>not POZZED.com edition
For shame, user.

Blending in with the locals until you get into a corpus sewer system to get those myconian child brains back eh?

Yes. 100p on consoles. If you want good prices then wait longer. The price will be artificially low at the moment because everyone is rushing to sell the ones they farmed, knowing she would be vaulted.

>Orange and Black Ash Prime with Stalker Sigil
Is this full edge, or only minor?

ayy i've seen that nekros before, maybe in an endless fissure run i don't remember
you're not one of those plebs that look up color schemes right? first thing i thought, "that's dia de los muertos as fuck"

Volcanic Eruption Edge

Wow pirate photoshop that is some shitty "growing stronger" eyes.

Full on edgelord but also dips into snowflake territory. 'red is so mainstream'

>look up color schemes
>implying I didn't start it and everyone else is copying me

R/G colourblind edge

I really like the Koga Ash skin for those rock hard abs

Whats wrong with going gray/white on Ash instead?

Nothing at all, but barely anyone seems to do it.

Need to finish farming Ash Prime so I can justify a tater and the skin too because goddamn.

It's a shame I barely get a chance to use him

DS Gabii is right there on early-mid-game Ceres and is 20K for 5 minutes. 40K if daily win plus about 5K from drops.

That doesn't change the fact that one resource has a finite demand while the other has an infinite demand that can scale with Baro Shittier. After a certain point endo stops being consumed and all of it goes to Ammo Drum hell.

>finish sorties right before reset
>2k endo

time to commit sudoku

some rumors about space aids

>7 day growth period
>once full grown you can place it inside a kubrow egg to get a helminth companion
>sound for removing the thing is in the game but not used right now
>supposedly option to hide the cyst
>*maybe* special infected style melee wep

>want to join warbros
>too ashamed to post my character

atomos or kulstar, which do I build?
They're both so much fun, and I need a reliable secondary for when I'm grinding primaries

please don't say both I am poor

>ARs only Assassinate

What is this exactly, its making Cache noises

Naw, Tachyon is.

>assault rifle only
Well shit. Probably can just level this basic ass Soma in one day if I forma it for a little bit more power.

Do Zarr and Tonkor count as ARs? I haven't really bothered with the latter much besides slapping a potato on it.

What is Tonkor

well, kulstar is great for long hieracon runs. maps with big open spaces generally

Primed Vigour in a few weeks and Baro in a few days though.

Endo never goes to waste in the end.

Forma, Lenses, and Boosters can get fucked though.

It's a super rare crate. Scan it before you break it. Marvel at how it drops nothing of any real value because RNG.

Yeah I did
It didn't drop much

Super noob here, asking /wfg/ some stuff for the first time ever.

So, i just killed this asshole and now the guide says i can go anywhere, what do i do now?

Also, what should i do with the broken mods i don't use? To unlock new warframes, should i buy the blueprint or wait to get it? How do i unlock the customization colors?

Guys someone please explain
I've been building Titania with streamline and maxed fleeting expertise, 175 efficiency
The Energy-per-second of her fairy form was at 2.8
But when I put a rank 2 blind rage to have a bit more power without sacrificing efficiency (still at 175 efficiency because of the cap), the energy-per-second cost suddenly skyrockets at 7.6
Now my question is, what is going on?

DE coding.

>broken mods
Keep them or whatever, they're effectively downgrades of mods you get later
>new frames
You need to get the blueprint from the market (for credits) OR from particular quests
To build them you need to farm parts from a boss, or from quests (most from bosses though)
>customization colors
Open your wallet, time to pay real money

channeled abilities energy cost per sec is based on efficiency+duration

>the guide says i can go anywhere, what do i do now
The guide is wrong
Now you need to go to the next planet, clear it to unlock relays, and complete the challenges to unlock the hyperspace routes to the next planets, etc
>what should i do with the broken mods i don't use
Dust them for endo
>To unlock new warframes, should i buy the blueprint or wait to get it
You will have to buy it anyway. You need 4 blueprints total to craft a frame: 3 main components (chassis, systems and neuroptics) that you can gather by farming bosses, and then you can craft the frame itself with the "main" blueprint obtainable from the shop
>How do I unlock the customization colors
10odosh

This is extremely confusing
These numbers make no sense
Why are there such drastic differences from 40 to 40.5, but then nothing changes from 42.5 to 67.5?

>Go back to the game after a few months
>There is somehow less of an endgame than there was before

How the fuck do you manage that?

>trying to grind nidus chassis
>got the helmet and systems on first two runs
>two days later haven't seen a single nidus bp, literally only getting endo
>hosts keep Alt F4ing as soon as they see endo pop up and host migration takes so fucking long I'm forced into either playing another round or abandoning the drops

What the fuck is up with this shit, I could understand not getting the chassis in 2 days but not seeing a single one of the blueprints seems fucked.

Tonkor counts as an assault rifle for some reason.

you're about 40 hours too early for customization options. unless you purchase plat for a stupid high price(wait for a 75% discount). after 40 hours you should be familiar with the game and know what to do. as of now keep playing, unlock nodes, unlock planets.

literally what I've gotten the last 3 times.

In that exact order.

I'm fucking dying for Endo.

2 Credit boosters in a row, I guess sint that bad, since yoy use credits for everything in this game, I still rather have a Riven or Endo

All I'm saying is fuck you your nekros looks fucking gay and this is the response I get?

they're simple enough to read, you always wanna be in the neon green for max efficiency
Any combination of dur/effic that gets you there is good, depending on the frame

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Efficiency

>systems
>nidus

So there's nothing else dialogue wise than Ordis 3 lines about:
>biological functions of the ship
>an biological archive
>relationship between infestation and warframes
Everything else is datamined, right?

I'm not even the same poster ese

dawg i just switch out mods till i get satisfying numbers

Not even the same poster but making mexican looking warframes is gay and you are gay, faggot. I stand by my post. Not even the same dude.

Hey I never ended up getting a reply to my warbros application a few days ago, not even one telling me I did it wrong. So here it goes again I guess and I apologize if posting this twice is spammy.
IGN: Ooph
Frost is white as snow
Defense is where he calls home
With globes of stark snow
I dont know what to put in this row

>Have every frame or their prime tatered
>Have every Sentinel or their prime tatered
>Even have two cats and a dog tatered
>Still have thirty more taters
>Get another tater for sorties

nolife, compulsive, stuck in a hole addict problems.

i like his color scheme
you're better off telling DE that the day of the dead shit is gay if you don't want mexican culture mixing in with the game

i honestly don't give a fuck about it user, i'm just angry no one will answer me about how much money they spent on this game.

>tennogen shit

whew lad don't you know those are some REAL dollarinos

Which is the edgiest warframe/color combination for you guys?

>STILL no endless

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB DE

2 black channels 3 reds channels

How do I get the holiday color pack? I dont see it in the market

edge is a sentiment, user
you could be neon bright as fuck with nezha and still be edge

There's a Holiday Color pack for Christmas?

Is Warbros still full?

When are the 75% discouts? Is it just random from dalies?

classic edge in any distribution with literally any frame. But there's bonus points if it's shit frames like oberon or if they're also decked out in prime access or stupid expensive armors.

There isn't?

I keep getting these fucking Ammo Mutation mods. Are they good for anythign?

>Decide to run a fissure because why not
>See I have a relic for Nova systems, the only part I still need
>Nova systems drops from the first opening
>Okay.png
>Host quits
>Nottodissushhitoagain.webm
>Host migration failed, returning to loby

Spoiler:[s]The second relic didn't drop Nova systems[/s]

I fucking love sleek.

>stand by infested door with niggus
>switch to potato
>check out the le ebin demon message
>the door closes, niggus fucking disappears
>switch back
>end up inside the aquarium
>the local rabbi comes to greet me

they're decent for ammo hungry weapons like twin grakata or Kohm/boar for example.

Not worth using in my eyes for random play though - Carrier has an r1/r2 ammo mutation precept, and you could use the scavenger auras, and ammo usables exist even if they're flat amounts.

yes. supposedly, it's more likely to appear if you're a recent player, or haven't logged in after a while. i played just a few hours two years ago, recently came back in august. it was about 2 weeks when i got that 75% discount though. not as short as i was made to believe, but not as long either.

apparently they're not. as one user told me a few threads ago. there's only one name i know associated with warbros that's active, and it's [/spoiler]Mystry he's not the one that told me, i just traded with him once and that was that.