How much weight do you put into utqg ratings? I'm looking into buying new tires for my car...

How much weight do you put into utqg ratings? I'm looking into buying new tires for my car, and if I want tires with A in traction,temp it'll cost 140-170 a piece. What say Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tiresaz.com/tires/view/115020/cooper-discoverer-a-t3-lt265-70r16/http://www.tiresaz.com/tires/view/131889/bfgoodrich-all-terrain-t-a-ko-lt265-70r16/https://m.pepboys.com/tires/details/BF%20Goodrich/All-Terrain%20TA%20KO2/1260012/01634
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao dude. Just lmao. No one even knows what teh fuck you're talking about but from what it sounds like, it's complete fucking bullshit. Probably some user submitted nonsense which is all subjective.

Just go with a popular brand name tire and get a model designed for the application you need and you'll be completely fine. Don't make this complicated

Actually it's in my owners manual and it says the higher the grade the better perfermance but okay

Also forgot to ask in op but how do I know which tire will provide the quieter ride?

I dont know my nigga but I know how much weight I would slide into the fat booty got dam boi got my mouth watering n shit

K

Also another question is load index and cargo weight rating the same thing? Because if so that narrows it down significantly

>LOAD INDEX
>CARGIO WEIGHT RATING

What are you even asking lmao. Get some fuckin pirelli p zeros and be done with it dude. it isnt this complex

Are you really trying to shame me for getting the best possible tire for my car? You realize how retarded that makes you look right? This isn't /b/ I'm just asking questions here

kill yourself, nigger.

those ratings mean nothing because they're not standardized. a 140 in one brand may be harder and last longer than a 180 in another. tires in particular are just about the most subjective possible thing in the automotive industry. find one that works for you, read forums and find out what others with the same vehicle like. you're overthinking this big time.

also op is a faggot. do you drive a Focus ST?

that's pretty rewd

If they're meaningless than why is it in the manual? Why does dot require it on every tire? Why bother if they don't mean anything?

Just post the exact tires you are thinking of buying so we can set this straight once and for all

don't know, you figure it out since you're so hung up on it

Maybe, but it was the most constructive post in this thread

dumb autismposter

I'm still looking around but here's three I'm considering
tiresaz.com/tires/view/115020/cooper-discoverer-a-t3-lt265-70r16/http://www.tiresaz.com/tires/view/131889/bfgoodrich-all-terrain-t-a-ko-lt265-70r16/https://m.pepboys.com/tires/details/BF%20Goodrich/All-Terrain%20TA%20KO2/1260012/01634

It's a legitimate question. Maybe you kids should go back to /b/ with all your other special ed buddies, or at least stick to riced out Honda threads

so you're calling us the stupid ones while first of all coming on this board expecting a serious answer, being too dense to figure it out on your own, and now you're looking at fucking all terrains? jesus lmao. pot meet kettle.

I'm stupid for asking questions about tires lol. Don't you have a trap thread to shit post in right about now?

are you going to cry?

Not him but you do seem pretty stupid. Instead of lashing out at the world for pointing this out you should do something more constructive, like not being stupid, or - alternatively - killing yourself.

Bruh people are bagging on you because your question is silly. These metrics you keep mentioning are antiquated and irrelevant. We aren't shopping in mail order catalogs anymore. Just get a tire for your make and model of vehicle and then sort by brand. All these ratings are meaningless as everything is standardized by GVW anyways.

I just find it funny how butthurt everyone is getting over some simple questions when it's in the goddamn manual, and yet somehow I'm the stupid one here. This happens in every thread whenever a real question is asked too. Okay I'll just shitpost and troll from now on and I'll ask someone who knows what they're actually talking about when I need a real answer

das loose ass man

the manual is an old piece of paper written by the people who tricked you into buying their shitbox

post the car so i can laugh at y{u for worrying about tires on your corolla

if it's in the manual and you're such a resourceful fellow then why are you even asking here? what did you honestly expect?

>loose

after im done with it yes

Fuck off you faggot. Youre being a faggot over meaningless details you autistic turd.

Oh look, another dumbfuck who fell for the winter tires meme

Holy fuck this thread is some serious lols

Just go with the most expensive ones you can afford. That way you're guaranteed to get quality.

How the fuck is load index meaningless detail? Holy shit you're a retard mang

>this thread

They mean nothing between manufacturers, only among tires within a brand.

Generally for a quality brand I multiply the number by 100 to get what I can reasonably expect if I was a grandma. Halve that for my driving.