RWB

im trying to understand why this guy is getting praised for his "phenomenal creations", when all he does is adding some cosmetic bodywork to create a wider stance for obnoxiously wide wheels, and possibly ruin the ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Hndo6xjHsM
youtube.com/watch?v=amjocXhHjIU
youtube.com/watch?v=C30ihG-Ozko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's a combination of a cool look and widening the track of the car, which actually makes it more stable at high speeds.

he's not some god like jayyydem fags claim he is...but he's a cool bloke who does some cool shit.

>which actually makes it more stable at high speeds.

Yeah it's all fun and games until the wheel spacers shear the lug bolts off.

Pl-Premium'ing Chinese fenders onto a car isn't really "cool". Same concept as Manlet Matt adding fender flares to his brodozer.

>implying wheel spacers are the only way to increase track...

Fuckin' idiot

He's using fucking mismatched appliance sheet metal screws to attach shit... Do you think he's going to do a proper suspension setup?

i respect his ability to create and market a personal brand if nothing else

literally noone says this. Stop forcing this.

For his own cars, yes.

He seems like a cool dude, likes to race his cars. I'm actually curious to know what his thoughts are on all the fuckwads he "builds" cars for who just use them for shows.

I remember ages ago before he was as huge as he is now, and he was invited to TAS, he drove his car there, unwashed, and just parked it. Apparently the organisers got the shits at him about it, and he just shrugged it off saying that cars are meant to be driven, so of course its going to be dirty.

because he's japanese

This desu. I know that many people give RWB shit for being "just air 911s with fenders and stupid wings", but most of the people who say that don't know that before they got made for showroom only in the world, in japan they were just a local club, gathered together, go to track in their own events and race them hard. And so on and so on.

I guess it's sort of the mentality that would give shit to any race car that is showroom-ed only even if at first it was a legit track car (think cobras, ferrari corsa cars, GT3 and other Porsches with track day packs, etc.)

He's a shit welder and he builds cars the lazy way

tasty

this, all the big name jap tuners are just bolt on artists
aus and nz tuners kill them for performance

"performance"
So doing burnouts and sticking your arm out the window is the baseline for performance now?
get the fuck outta here piece of shit aussie

what the fuck do you know about aus
go suck off a labrador you pervert

youtube favors anyone who is loud and just keeps uploading. doesn't matter what it is, you just have to keep uploading. then you get income from it and you're past the point of no return.

>what the fuck do you know about aus
I know the country and all its people are fuckin trash, moot should have rangebanned aus before he left.

i bet you couldnt do what he does

there is a reason the starting price for his work is like $14,000

>what the fuck do you know about aus
I know you forgot to check for the spider under your keyboard

I thought that too but one time I forgot to turn the shielding gas on and my welds looked a lot like his. I haven't ran a bunch of drywall grabbers into the side of a Porsche though so I can't be sure I can do 100% of what he does yet.

>shielding gas
>he's welding with fluxcore
alright dude

I don't give a fuck anymore.

After diving deep into Mid Night Club bullshit I noticed some 911's were RWB'd.

Now I'm okay with him.

>talking shit about Top Secret
>and Re-Amemiya

Kill yourself.

Those guys get btfo by guys in their sheds

He somehow found a way to cash in on the Blackbird 930 turbo LOOK without making them actually PERFORM the part. Most of the Porsche's Nakai-san makes use the stock drivetrain, maybe slight modifications, but certainly nothing capable of warranting the body modifications they get. It's nothing to get ass mad over though, and I don't necessarily think he's ruining them either. I personally wouldn't do it without making the car have the balls to back it up on the highway first.

Anyway, if your looking for a company that truly makes killer dream 911's, take a peek at Singer.

He's a fucking hack who basically makes stancetard fap material but he makes porsche purists assmad so that balances it out in my book.

came here to post this.

I could crank out shit like this too if i had a million dollar garage too.

Reminder that every Porsche RWB touches is ruined

Reminder that this souless autist things this car looks good.

>windshield and roof stolen from a pre WWII bomber
>screwed on fender flares with uneven gaps

>its impossible to replace panels

itt: anons can't appreciating automotive folk art

these cars have reddit written all over them

only one I genuinely like

youtube.com/watch?v=0Hndo6xjHsM

>ha ha dude just weld in a whole new quarter panel because i'm done with my swaggies
>ha ha you mad bro?

Autims: The Car

Rear quarter panels are welded in numbnuts

>it's impossible to weld in a new quarter panel

you guys really thinks this look bad?

Anyone gets BTFO by a guy in a shed.

But the guy in the shed doesn't give a fuck if your car BTFO itself after a couple thousand miles.

Those two do. Because it's a fucking business you dumb nigger.

RWB would have been much better if it never went to america.

hell, even if it stayed in japan and maybe ventured to europe it would be cool. but fucking numale hipster americans have ruined this brand, there is nothing cool about it now that those cucks own them.

>never worked at a bodyshop or a seen work at a bodyshop

>meisters
im wet

this.

are you fucking retarded?

The rear tires are touching the goddamn fenders.

yeah and?

no, they dont

what do you mean by diving deep? all ive ever found on them are random, sometimes short articles.

and that means the car can't go fast because the tires are rubbing.

If a car can't go fast, it needs to carry things. If it can't carry things or go fast, it's useless.

These cars can't carry much and can't go very fast. These cars are bad cars. They're art projects. But they're not the awesome art projects, like a dragon made out of gears. This is the kind of art that fat unfuckable liberal women make, like squirting clamjam into a can of spaghetti-o's and rubbing dirt into her smelly spot.

>you guys really thinks this look bad?
I sure do.
>screw-on wheel arches
>no room at all for rear suspension travel

this is what a racing porsche looks like. That is a bright red poseurmobile

Posting honest racing Porsches now.

This is the style Nakai is aping by sawzalling fenders and tec-screwing ill-fitted arches on with his RWB abortions.

he does it better so thats fine

He said he wanted to make cars that had the kind of features that excited him as a kid, big fender flares, huge wings, big fat tires and blow it out of proportion to create stuff that would excite the kid in you that fell in love with cars

He sells his services because people will pay for them because... Wait for it... People like thing you don't like

Veeky Forums may be the most autistic board of all

>rwb cars are slow
wrong

Notice how real racing Porsches aren't so low and hellaflush that they have no room for suspension travel; because race cars have flared fenders for function not style.

Flush fitment is for faggots

Race car style on a street legal car done right

>this butthurt that other people pay for things they can afford and you dont like it
Veeky Forums has the best sour grapes

Posting real racing Porsches because it triggers butthurt stancefag RWB worshippers so hard

cars that look fast and go fast trigger RWB stancefags so hard

Those flared fenders are swollen upwards to accomodated suspension travel and give room for the crushed dreams of wannabe racer stancefags

>being this salty

This one will trigger porsche purists and nakai's little toadies

>stancefags so triggered they're starting to throw buzzwords like hater and salty around
keke

>Thread about flared Porsches
>Not a single 993 GT2 or RS
What is this nonsense?
On-topic, I think a lot of the RWB cars look cool in a Hotwheels sort of way, but he occupies a weird place in online car fandom right now. People are apparently flying him around the globe so he can personally kit out their cars, and so, this couldn't-give-a-fuck Jap dude is just travelling the world, building the cars he likes while a bunch of 20-somethings with money sit in camping chairs and watch him work.
youtube.com/watch?v=amjocXhHjIU
youtube.com/watch?v=C30ihG-Ozko
What a time to be alive.

>engaging in a dump and salty commentary
>somehow anyone but you is triggered
I have an appreciation for purpose built race cars. Doesnt stop me from enjoying the works of RWB. Keep being a salty faggot, though

Now I am become death
destroyer of triggered swagfag stanceboys

kek, keep hitting that post button to prove to everyone how triggered you arent

>stancefaggot is so triggered he think he'll convince people otherwise by trying to throw it back

It's really sad that some people get so caught up in fanboying something like RWB that they can't admit they're wrong

nah i'm right.

You're gay though. not the cool gay like freddie mercury, you're the bad kind of gay like rosie o'donnel.

Also you have shit taste in cars. And you're a fag. You really got it hard bud. Harder than your big black buck boyfriend, you're not very attractive so he can't keep it very stiff.

Good night Veeky Forums
my work is done

>like squirting clamjam into a can of spaghetti-o's and rubbing dirt into her smelly spot.

ah yes referencing that one video everyone and their mother has seen and generalizing ALL women who happen to be liberal

You sound real educated huh.

fucking loser.

Wish i was educated enough to still use viper the rapper album covers as reaction images past the year 2015.

the only thing weaker than your banter is the call to fatherhood in the black community.

oh and don't forget to scroll extra hard through your reaction image folder for an extra smug one because showing passion in an argument is forbidden for a low-effort loser such as yourself. Fucking nancy boy.

FUCKING ART

Your idealism is touching, but most completely stock Porsche's are treated like poseur-mobiles. They get purchased and shoved in a garage.

If even half of the RWB clients actually take their cars out and race them (like Nakai-san and most of his Japanese clients do), then they're saving those cars from a life of idyllic decay imo.

> Cummy in charge of being a retard

>mfw porsche lover
>mfw i see an rwb

>Take RWB art project out
>Tires rub all over fenders
>Big fag fenders start cracking and tearing off, leaving huge whiz wheel gaps
everyone laughs as kraut t-bucket is driven in shame on it's first lap back to the pits
>Kruller doughnut welds on the exhaust bust
>muffler snaps off, car runs it over and rips bumper off

pic related its you

Can you provide sauce? I haven't seen any period Mid Night club pics with RWB Porsches.

oh man, a rare pepe scavenged right off of tumblr.

You sure showed me! I guess that makes RWB abominations functional racing machines, and not nu-art projects for old money nu-males

Tell me how mad i am now.

>user in charge of not being a retard
Ya blew it