/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Rest in peace all our friends edition.

Old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJQSv1_41LM
youtube.com/watch?v=OlKaVFqxERk
a.pomf.cat/ycryfm.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=-RMAmW9G8Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You didn't spend Christmas in GTAO alone, did you user?

>you will never recreate this scene in GTAO

If we can get 10 people to hike up a mountain, we can get 10 people to stage this.

[Doubt]

We use to do parachute in the occasional end of game modes thing.

the picnic?

THE PICNIC!

Late reply but thanks for showing it. I used to have an ATI so I don't know how well a Nvidia card can handle

no

Maybe I'm just dense af but I still don't understand why should I pick the LWB V12 instead of the standard armored one?

Trying to get some car mod on GTA 4. I don't know what I'm doing wrong because it seems to work for everybody else.

Wat do?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJQSv1_41LM

Email the fucking author dipshit
You asked the same fucking thing yesterday, now fuck off

>Masculinity check: PASSED
I gotta start recording jousts.

>Full warehouse
>Only 1 top range car left
>It's part of a collection which I can actually sell
So much for the idea that you'll always have top range cars with a full warehouse.

I just got gta 5, I'm moving over some of the big x64 files from my pirated to steam and reverifying so I don't have to download 70 gigs at 300kbs. Wish me luck for no ban

The LWB is Comfierâ„¢, and owning an armored one allows you to spawn free LWB armored V12s from the CEO menu. I think it's a handy perk since it lets you quickly get an armored car without having to ditch your PV, but I'm sure the Buzzard fanciers will disagree.

That's about it, though. It comes down to limo aesthetic + free clones vs. better performance.

>LWB armored V12s
are you on drugs or something?

... yes

Which new VIP job is good for grindan purposes?

>Vehicle mod installer
>Shitty Russian one at that
Why the fuck aren't you using OpenIV? Are you retarded?

>When your listening to eurobeat in that CDL truck for MC sales

just fyi you can do all of the special vehicle missions (excluding transporter) without the special vehicle as long as you know where the objective is on the map. fully loaded is the best way to test this as all the objectives are already on the map, just mark all the armored vehicles as points of interest and fly to each one in a buzzard

plowed and fully loaded are pretty good as they essentially serve as extra rounds of headhunter. unfortunately none can be grinded due to their extremely long cooldowns

you're better off just sticking with headhunter/hostile takeover/sightseer if you need to grind

Behold rockstar's new tax system!

LWB and V12 versions are two different cars altogether.

did you lose your cars, slut?

You won't get banned, it'll just delete and redownload anything that doesn't match their files.

just leave the game downloading overnight, jesus christ.

you gonna get banned.

(excluding transporter and velocity)
forgot you literally have to keep the voltic moving to do that one

rude, but yes lost all 4 of them.

fug :DDD

I also noticed some of failed car sales don't appear on your sales percentage

sunk one of mine by accident and it didn't show up in the securoserv terminal

>get random to do the elegy dupe with
>he starts getting impatient
>asks how much he's going to get for this glitch
>tell him I get 900k but I can do the glitch for him after
>find out he needs a warehouse garage and LSC
>he only has 100k and 1 car
>tell him we can just grind crates until he has enough
>he leaves to find an empty lobby
>quickly unfriend him and leave his party
>have a panic attack he'll find me again and ask me why I left

This is the life I chose.

Just one little observation.

If you are at the ready on your car screen just before a sale do not open chat prompt or you wont be able to move in your car. You need to get out and enter back if you want to move. Annoying stuff.

It's not like you did him any real harm, user. He knows the rules. The rich get richer and the poor stay poor. It simply isn't his time yet, that's all.

Think of it this way: If he was weak enough and gullible enough to comply with your demands so readily, then he probably didn't deserve to have the kind of money that you currently have. The strong should fear the weak.

not overnight, more like leave it on for 4 days straight and even then non of the people in the house iwll be able to watch a youtube video because the connection is so shit. If I shut it down and only download at night it will take 8-9 days. Guaranteed I will forget to turn it on 1 day or another and it will go up to 11-12 days and my gf will fking turn it off because shes trying to watch gilmore girls and it will go up to 13-14 days. I want to kill myself I NEED IMMEDIATE SATISFACTION

>The strong should fear the weak.
I think you got that wrong.

You should join that sperg MC.

can't unsee

jay ;___;

youtube.com/watch?v=OlKaVFqxERk

>having family
>having a girlfriend

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF.

yay im on that player list :DD

You can't compete with a bromance.

>accidentally use another car as a ramp and flip several times with a hard landing
>$0 in damage

>tap a barrier
>$600 in damage

Im enjoying this unicorn mask too much

All dead.

a.pomf.cat/ycryfm.mp4

rip

So you like Jay huh..

Daily reminder Trophy Truck is best snow vehicle!

The LWB is actually a V12 as well, technically
Same engine.

Nobody plays online in first person? Anybody use a controller?

Compacts need more love, I want a riced out hot hatch, I don't even care if it's competitive, I just want to insult everyone's intelligence with my completely unnecessary race mods and sound system that uses more power than the engine can even produce.
Bonus points if it gets a widebody kit that adds like a 15 degree camber to the wheels.

Technically, you're a fucking backpedaler. It's 5 seconds slower per lap in the video up thread.

he got in the fuckin cawh and got his fuckin cawfee in heaven ;___;

I play first person on foot and use a controller when driving and flying. I switch between keyboard, mouse and controller constantly.

10/10 working PC port, you can literally use a controller with the keyboard and mouse at once.

first person FOV makes people throwup. Controller is terrible for fights, good for everything else

This shit happened to me once. But only for a single Standard expo i was dumping.
Anyone have an idea what may cause this so we dont get rekt on a future 4 cars?

>Nobody plays online in first person?
I do, although I set it to default to third person when I get in cover because first person cover mechanics are fucked
>No situational awareness
>Peeking out of cover makes you just as vulnerable as if you weren't taking cover at all

So when does Snow end? I'm tired of vehicles taking 20 seconds to start moving or refusing to move on slopes

t. person who doesn't know how to drive in snow

I like that driving is more difficult right now. Gives me good reason to bust out the Tropos and Omnis.

Flying on the other hand... it's fucking ridiculous right now.

Can you still unlock vehicle upgrades by racing solo in something like criminal records?

I alternate between first person and third person on foot, first person only in combat(apart from cover), and third person only in vehicles. I swap between controller and KBM on a whim, though use KBM exclusively for combat.

do off-road wheels actually perform better in snow then? do any wheels perform differently?

Offroad wheels perform better everywhere.

Flying is a little bit of a pain since it's basically always "storm" weather turbulence wise. On the other hand the ground snow let's me pinpoint people from a huge distance away, when I'm strafing people I don't like in a Lazer. So, I'm indifferent to it right now.

yes, but you can unlock the upgrades by leveling up normally. The chrome paint cannot be unlocked by leveling up, and the special paints aquired by racing cannot be either.

That's very out of context though, they only perform better on certain cars and not for the reason you'd think they perform better.

>, they only perform better on certain cars
Those being?

>and not for the reason you'd think they perform better.
What reason is that? I thought offroad handled bumps better, which made them superior for traveling/racing, no matter what the vehicle.

What's wrong with first person cover?

I slap Offroad wheels on the cars I'm selling and they still don't fucking drive

>mfw stylin' on fools with a Stratum

Can't stop the mom-wagon.

A bunch of supercars and others, there's a doc in the OP I think. Also a Broughy video though it's a bit out of date.

>I thought offroad handled bumps better, which made them superior for traveling/racing
That is the reason, but also because on those certain vehicles the tires can clip through the body, and not on other vehicles.

please..no
that's my fetish

Also, it's not like just slapping off-road tires on everything will negatively affect performance. So if you're unsure and want to be sure just buy those yeah.

The only good Stratum is a tuner Stratum.

Anyone sent a request to the crew lately? Got some invite requests.

Me senpai. To the ps4 one. Josedag19

Your request isnt showing on the page.
I cant invite you from your own SC page because its private.

>using the trophy cuck

What? I have not made any statement in this thread other than the LWB has the same engine. I have yet to backpedal on that statement. I'm not the one who called it V12. It is a V12, but the car is heavier so it understeers more and goes slower.

It's more or less the V12 with a long wheelbase. As the name (LWB) implies.

why are the car missions so fun?

Sorry I was driving irl. What about now?

Ive been enjoying plowed.

I wish there was more aqua assaults, I think there is just one area near the wind farm (I could be wrong)

Buy a shark card

you're*

thank you.

Did anyone actually get the male office assistant?

youtube.com/watch?v=-RMAmW9G8Eo
So is this console only?

sup with null and her weird fetish of bumping into other people with her car

Anyone doing car missions wanna drop me an invite?

NO_FUN_ALLOWED

it's called 'flirting with people in gta'

kazzi has one, i bet she has a quickie during cooldowns with him.

inb4 >she

Is that really a fetish?
Really makes me pic related.

Holy fucking shit this guy is the most irritating fake youtube I've ever heard, you can totally tell he started doing those SOLELY because other people make money from it

One person said it doesn't work on PC, he said it does, idk test yourself

I wish Null would bump into me ;_;

do boxville deliveries for her.

she's gonna rocket ram you up the butt.

until she cums.

he's a bro it's great

I wish there was a system where Seceuoserv CEOs could buy products/stolen goods from MCs. It could be for both of their interests and be a better deal, saving Seceuoserv money and making the MC money. You could meet at any location chosen and have snipers off the radar and stuff incase the deal goes bad. Like the bikers could just kill everyone and take the cash, or the ceo could kill the bikers and steal the goods and get them for free. Or it could go peacefully. Too bad they put money first instead of fun.

Does anyone here use any kind of reshade/sweetfx online? I'd like to but afraid of the :^) ban