/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #920

>Moebros
>Atelier
Lum2 is next.

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Between Frost and Flame
12/8 - 12/12 - Cerberus/Fenrir Showdown
12/14 - 12/19 - Freedom in His Hands (Rerun and Renewal)
12/18 - 12/25 - Christmas Guild Wars
12/26 - 12/31 - Auld Lang Syne (Andira Edition)
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky

12/16 - 12/28 - Christmas Celebration (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Extra Quests, Free Daily Memerolls, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZWq2kaWrzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is my Holy Potato Wife

PRESS F TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO THE CORPSE OF ATELIER AND MARIE

What's Moebros' and AllRounder's story actually?

Where were you when Marie crashed Atelier?

Naru is a lovely little girl on the inside.

EARTH

Where's my SSR dog?

Bear!

AllRounder doesn't have a story. Moebros had an argument over leechers and all the contributing members left.

Right there.

She's a pussy and wont end herself. She doesn't have the guts to do it and is just doing it for attention like always so there's nothing to worry about.

Thank god I get along with my guildmates. Because we're all leechers anyway.

I've determined that Sarasa is the cutest doraf

Sad that the trial character won't have a spot from the beginning

Halle is fine too but Sarasa is still better

I'm so fucking tired of this game.

I started playing a year and two months ago alongside two friends. We jammed, we talked about the characters we got, we basically didn't read a guide and only really stuck around for the fun events, racking up crystals for impulsive 10-pulls. Talking shit whenever we only pulled R chara but still being content with our lot because it's something new and fun.

Only I remain. The last of my kind. Saving up crystals to get the most broken unit in the game, a munchkin without a future who shitposts other people's waifu choices and makes up memes that other idiots then repeat. My existence within the game and its culture has congealed into pure chaotic madness.

I'm done.

nobody cares
see you tomorrow

Well at least my magfes ended on a high note.

The cutest doraf is Yaia, mate. And I don't mean sexually cute. I mean adorably cute. She's genetically engineered to be the cutest goddamn thing, and she pulls it off well.

Now if you wanna put up your dukes (or dykes) we can start a discussion on who the HOTTEST doraf is. Right here, on the ring. You Welsh cowfucker.

So, now that the dust has settled. What guilds have survived and which have died their final death?

>tfw it's my chance to join a guild with Chen
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Excellent, your taste in hooded edgebois is strong. I hope I can get Jamil too, every time I get an SR I'm disappointed. Or if it's not this cutie cat.

is for bullying and raping

Fuck off. The cutest Doraf is Kumuyu.

>/gbfg/
The new update in Guild War was not a problem for /gbfg/ guilds. In fact, Atelier successfully got Rank 112nd during preliminary round. placing them in seed bracket. Unfortunately, the success didn't continue to the real battles. No /gbfg/ guilds successfully got 5-0. The highest score was gotten by Lumiere1 (currently under name LeSCa) and Little Girls, both of them got 4-1.
>Xiei
This month GW gave mixed result for Xiei's Discord community. Radiance successfully restored their superseed status by getting Rank 94th in seed bracket during preliminary round and managed to get 5-0 during real battles. Meanwhile, Nausicaa stumbled and got only 3-2 during real battles. This happened despite of their strong individual performance, especially by Spray who placed in Rank 137th in individual ranking.
>Facebook
Facebook community has organized system for searching guilds thanks to Risend as the innovator. The system helped their community to look up their opponent during Guild War. However, performance-wise, there was no notable achievement from Facebook community, as no guilds from this community managed to get 5-0 during real battles.
>Reddit
The new update was proven to be a tough task for Reddit community. Because of their condition as relatively low rank guilds, they couldn't cope with the new demands to clear Nightmare battles during Guild War, especially Level 100 Nightmare raid during real battle. Although generally they successfully reached Top 3000 ranking during preliminary round, their performance was mediocre during real battles.

I saw Siete at a grocery store in Zinkenstill yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Tiamat Bolt Omegas in his hands without paying.

The Harvin at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those with Renown Pendants first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Bolts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each Bolt and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

(You) is going stronger than ever under the rule of great pooplord teasel.

Oh boy

I love Shao's animations.
>low health
>he gets toppled over from his box...
>but it's just his regular sprite turned 90 degrees
>still got that :3c smile on his face

Bring back guild shitposting, its better than these walls of shitty copypasta

Post more Shao. I have such a hard time finding his art.

Is SSR Andira still worth rolling for during LegFest? My wind team is Lecia, Petra, Metera, and Korwa and Feena at the moment.

>magfest
>ending
It's forever, nigga. Get back to the grindstone.

You clearly like the game, are you going to stop playing it because your friends did? Sounds like you're a cuck. Make new friends.

F

The little girl inside her is the problem, she suffers from Arrested development

>not Ardora
Yaia would be a lot cuter if her father wasn't actively dying and was traveling with her.

yes it is. applications are open!

Considering she's leaving after legfes, yes.

>I don't even think that's a word.
Kills me every time.

Hooded edgebois are amazing, I'm kinda mad Romeo doesn't have his hood up like in the event in his SSR art nor even in his LB but oh well.
Shao's a qt too, I need to pair him up with my Six. I don't have him so I don't know much, but he's a crazy doctor of sorts right? Sounds fun.

Not him but I have scoured the ends of the internet for art of my husbando
I'll share some as quickly as the post timer will allow.

Triad Primus ranked 15th in prelims.

At least I managed to get PTSD toot.

user, she's used goods now.

>yoda
die

Vortex!

half ap/ep only goes up to 27 doesn't it?

Actually, magnafest is resuming soon. Sometime before or after New Year's.

It's R Yoda, though.

N-no, don't bring me back into the darkness. I've already suffered through 8 selfies and 3 harps.
;_;

Haven't seen this one in a while

Feena!

Real talk? No. Andira is A tier at best. The nips put her at SS tier because of Monkeygate and to justify how much they spent to get her.

You can try to get her if you find her cute but you can already make a team that's better than anything you'll be able to make with her.

A-hyuk-hyuk-hyuk!

Halloween.

you can make a new account and link it to an old email if im not mistaken or just salt the email by adding a "+1,+2" etc before the @whatever.com

All I got is from this thread and I'm newer so I may not have much!
His cuteness mixed with the medicine seller voice just make him top tier for me. I'm tempted to roll a couple times just because it's dark up and he's on the damn banner.

less than 10hours remaining.

today is 27

>zeny1 quitting
>marie quitting
>teasel quitting
>brat quitting
>Chen quitting
>vanq quitting
>wata quitting
>xiei considering quitting

wtf, is this the end for GBF. All the cool celebs quit...DEAD GAME

Thank you my friends.

>have to spend at least 4 hours farming angel halo and then 1 hour doing a Slime room

This sucks.

I actually missed this

I'm not a lolicon I'm not a lolicon I'm not a lolicon I'm not a loliconI'm not a lolicon I'm not a lolicon

At least we'll always have swordbuggy16, user.

Summer!

>no other celebs host kirins for the thread
truly based.

>asking /gbfg/ for gameplay related advice
Have you learned nothing?

I regret not doing AH sooner, gonna farm until 1k+ t1 orbs.
For slimes-if you have alts made before dec 25 just claim pots on them and host slimes for main.

you're sick in the head
also
>sample

>wata quitting
that nurd? you wish

Zannett is quitting too, that's why Nausicaa went 3-2.

Cat!

>eceleb cancer leaving
Thank you based christmas.

That's what I'm doing, it's just very boring to click the same three buttons for an hour. Wish I could set up a script to do it.

>mfw I don't even know half of these
>mfw no face

Hey.

I didn't draw it.

I see, I guess I won't be needing to spark Andira then.
/gbfg/ is sometimes reliable, and less time consuming finding input

It's a Christmas miracle!

>Been playing fire for over half a year
>Constantly bullied
>End up rolling Bahamut
>Decide to MLB it
>Darkfags keep trying to add me
>I just give him the legend of Rackam sticker and decline them
GET FUCKED DARKFAGS
THE FIRE RISES

/gbfg/ is outright horrible for anything gameplay related.

Choke+auto? Just find something to watch meanwhile.
Not as bad as grinding 200 diablo silver animas, thats for sure.

/gbfg/ taught me that I was using the wrong main summon and after I ran the calculations to check it turns out I was wrong and they were right.

Don't even want to think about how much damage I've missed out on.

I need to put a baby in this

They'll come back for sure

You don't need /gbfg/ to teach you how to do calculations though. That was entirely on you to figure out first. A few helpful anons at times doesn't mean that you should rely on this place for help.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZWq2kaWrzU

Do these baha's stack? or nah? I read the pastebin before yeah but I'm still not ure how you hit 50% attack

Diablo animas were easy, but I'm biased because I'm Light.

Non-/gbfg/ guilds don't count.

>non-/gbfg/
You must be new here.

Get back to reading.

Why is she trying to put her leg on my shoulder?

is Double Baha better than cosmos?

Who is this qt and who's she cosplaying?

Not hard really, just annoying that ex drops 2, rarely 3.
Hopefully more special 1/2 soon for AH.

2D824

Cocytus room. I need 20 more prisms. Help a dude out please.

>she