/sg/ - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. General

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup?? Find your crash log.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7

>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/
>STALKER General Steam Group - Join chat and ask for an invite!
steamcommunity.com/groups/BroZone

Reminder that MS Update KB2670838 breaks your DX10/11 games including Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat. Here's a possible fix:
mega.nz/#!LAAXlaIZ!uVbJ-gsIPm8Sn2ydh7btI_3VK7Mfr41qoO2L6M7FZfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
youtube.com/watch?v=sBnPxyGd9Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
>Clear Sky
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
>Call of Pripyat
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrading Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
>Oblivion Lost Remake
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
>Joint Pak 2
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
>Weapon Soup for CoC Repo
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
>Call of Chernobyl/Warfare Bitbucket repository
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Codebro's 1.0008 Patch for SoC - enter "menu_fps_cap 0" in the console to prevent crashes.
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA

>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

Previous Thread:

First for Duty

Second for WORMWOOD NEVER FUCKING EVER HAHAVAHAHAHAHAAHAHABHAHABAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHABA

Third for Wormwood has been MADE INTO WORM FOOD

Fourth for user past thread was wrong and Joint Pak is better than Soup

5th for freedom are an gay

STcop is objectively inferior to ao3

I've been gone for three months, I take it that the official CoC UWA/CWP/Whatever weapon merger was abandoned? No sign of it anywhere I look.

The man speaks the truth

why do slav modders have such a hard-on for fetch quests?

Probably because any other type of quest requires a lot more work.

When will the fucking CoC meme die?
It's so buggy and shitty, the bugs are so frustrating because the game is so fucking easy because of the constant bugs.

Every fucking 3 minutes a clearly enemy NPC somewhere is like "huh that guy isnt my friend, we're in a warring faction, but maybe he wants to be my friend if i just aim at him without shooting ha ha".
And fucking just seeing a band of anybody around a campfire - guaranteed easy victory with a single grenade, or just pop them off quickly before they even stand up.

Whats the matter with this stupid brainfuck dead AI?

AI Followers are useless and remove from the experience by being just fucking annoying and buggy as shit and sometimes engage despite being told not to do jack shit and stand down.

Uncountable times I saw a random critter attack NPCs around a campfire, just in a permanent stuck loop of dog-bite-man-man-keep-sitting animation. What the fuck how is this so common

Find 4 artifacts, sell em, and boom youre set for life get good gear win the game and explore wherever nothing can fucking kill you except blowouts and memes like what the fuck is even making me stuck oh whatever quickload.

Like the clear sky faction war mod, except just fucking outright worse and buggier than it.

CoC offers no challenge, does several things very badly and is in general just a worse experience than the actual games and other mods for them. Why did this get such coverage and memeage ever is beyond me, its just plain boring, bad, unimmersively-broken-easy piss of a mod.

that's basically what soc is as a whole

which of the never ever mods ( eg misery 2.2, bear of hope) are actually still in developement and not dropped like wormwood?

thanks for the new pasta

np friend

Gunslinger
Ninja's HD model pack

why

iiiiiiiiiis boris

mine koju boris, sa oled purjus

Please like myzmzzs

wtf is going on in aprogrom underground? do i need special thermal suit to go in there? its like theres an invisible maze of fire anomolies

go through the other entrance, you'll get fucked up by heat and snorks if you don't have the right gear

damn well im already at this entrance, ive been wondering what ive been saving all my money for....tell me about this proper gear

misery 2.2

what's there to tell? a suit that can whitstand heat anomalies, a seva or a combat suit with a screen helmet or even an upgraded exo

i'll go with what route you decided to take, instead of just the old one.

what do you need help with exactly?
if you decide to go the route of the other guy, he tells you how to do it in the moddb comments for that addon

>AMK
do I use the AMK patch for 1.0005 for steam, or use the drag and drop 1.0004 file?

READ MOTHERFUCKER READ

dont bother with the old steam way. editing reg and crap.
really that shit should be deleted

just use the drag and drop patches.

Is it normal for the military to keep raiding the starting village if you kill the guys underneath the railway?

Everyone who wants to do one comes here and discusses it, gets a bunch of anons excited who then tell them all the cool shit they'd like to see in it, which the original guy then tries to do and never ever finishes or releases.

Only hope is if someone does a merge and actually releases it without talking about it here first. Like basically every mod ever actually released. Maybe Borman can beat the trend, let's see.

>thinks his insightful criticism deserves to be in the new thread

But he called it a "meme", that means he's one of us.

AMK Autumn is better than vanilla AMK, download and play it

Fair enough. I retract my pissy comments.

it still requires him to revert patch

Yeah, that's in AMK Autumn file. Sounded like he was going to do his own merge with Arsenal ugh.

#
I'm only waiting for those extra weapons, nothing else. Just add them to the trader files, which you've already done. Release that. Those who want the old distribution can use v1ld's merge, rest can use your script. Maybe they or someone else will add the new files to the old distribution, but don't sweat it yourself.

Just release it already with the new weapons, man. Others will hack on it as needed.

i have faith in bormann

>fuck with the military
>military fucks back
WAAAAOOHWWWW HOW WAS I SUPPOSZD TO KNOW

Mod to sit at campfires when.
I hate having to hold down prone to feel like I'm sitting with them ;_;

>Just add them to the trader files, which you've already done. Release that.

no. fuckoff

> someone didn't play vanilla stalker series

someone is a dumb idiot

No im just wondering if th AI is really that advanced. I havent played this

Yeah, it's you and your gay rant stinking up the place. Do the world a favour and slit yo wrists nucka

im not the pasta poster, but i am smart enough to figure out when someone is putting out some silly bantz and when someone is a dumb millenial

haha i like playing stalker

Hey in CoC what does the difficulty change? Does it just buff enemy health/damage or does it do something else?

>standing like a little bitch on a shack because too many pseudodoggos + one psy
>poltergeist starts throwing ammo from hidden stash at me

>standing on ventilation complex waiting for chimera to spawn
>get message to tell trapper chimera is ded

oh no, I used the Autumn Aurora thing
Stuff does look very beautiful, just got out of Cordon. Blue tinge is a bit much, but that is more than likely my graphics setting.

Don't know if AMK Autumn comes with the ENB, but iirc you can switch it with shift + enter

>sitting
>not squating
idi nahui

the kobra scope is broken?, its not illuminated, and i am using dx10. CoC with AO (CoC 1.4.22)

You do realize that people born in the 80s are considered millenials too so you must be in your late 30s or even older. Since you are using buzzwords like 'pasta' I can only assume you are much younger and perhaps mentally retarded if you think anyone that uses this thread is not a millienial themselves.

didn't get your daily spoonfeeding? don't worry, mommy will come by soon

Let's align our buttholes and we can squeeze a girthy poop back and forth for pleasure

Is the Joint Pak in the OP up to date?

Story time

>Azazel mode, Mil' rookie gets bagged by a Freedom Exo after 7 Hydroshock .45 rounds bounce off him
>Spawn as an Exo Bandit with an AK
>"This area looks familiar"...
>It's fucking Dead City and the war between Bandits and Mercs is in full swing
>For the first time ever, fight goes heavily against the Mercs, they're getting stomped
>Advancing on the front door of their base, it's becoming a blood bath as the bodies of Mercs and Bandit Rookies start plugging the doorway
>Finally go down as hordes of Mercs are now pouring out of the doorway and in to a combination of SAW and AK fire.
>Spawn as a Rookie Bandit, proceed to steal my old Exo from my own corpse and keep fighting
>The floor's a carpet of bodies, the few remaining Mercs fall back and a ceasefire is called
>Mass looting, Bandits with NATO weaponry everywhere. Merc base is a ghost town

Hell of a start, I fully expect to die shortly. Azazel mode is top shit, with full map A-Life I can keep a singular save going forever and see the Zone from every perspective.

ok so now im down here in aprogrom underground, im following the new CoC quest line *investigate aprogrom underground*

wtf am i doing here? is there a valve i need to turn? tits i need to grab?

>floor is carpet of bodies
so is it bad why?

yes

what could be the potential problems of trying to do a dynamic scope?. Like, is it possible with the game engine?

youtube.com/watch?v=sBnPxyGd9Gk
is this the same weapon pack thats is in the mega folder? (STCop)

There is a metal case you need to pick up in strelok's hideout

No

This makes my cock rock hard.
What's your mod setup user?

this is fucking amazing sdalker...

FUCKING TRUCK CEMETARY

Literally every time I come through here I get creeped out, without fail

Hey man, thanks. Setup is:

CoC 1.22
Absolute Textures, both sets
STCoP with the patch
Outfit addon
Itemsoup
Doctor X's dynamic faction relations (The most important mod)

I also run on Master difficulty with Hardcore on and Azazel on. Now it's completely optional given how stressful it is for your PC, but I also run full simulation A-Life which makes Azazel mode amazing.

It was a great time, will post more adventures later on once I play some more

Should also note for population, 0.5 for Stalkers and 1.0 for Muties

Yes, it's up to date

What's this Azazel stuff you're stalking about? Because it sounds really fun

the weapon sounds in stcop are fucking dogshit

Nice setup. Swap out the old Absolute packs for Autumnal Winds and AN Reduction, they're much better done. I install both, in that order.

Latest version of CoC comes with a mode that drops you in a random Stalker when you die, thus allowing to keep playing the same world from a different Stalker. A little buggy, but fucking excellent fun

is the doctorX questlines a must have?

>haven't updated in like 6 months
>right in the middle of a revenge quest

Welp it's time for an update, what the fuck ever that sounds cool as hell

Also do I need a new game for Azazel mode to work?

Is installing all of that just a bunch of gamedata merging? I haven't played CoC in a mad minute and all this stuff is getting my cock rockhard.
Also AA2.1 doesn't have enough gunz.

Is it fun

>Also AA2.1 doesn't have enough gunz.

i wholeheartedly agree

>Also AA2.1 doesn't have enough gunz.
I mean it wasn't suppossed to.
AMK AE adds more guns, doesn't it?

How are the Autumn and Winter texturepacks for Cock? Or should I just go straight for Absolute Textures?

Winters pretty good.

Is there a snow-crunching sound?

yes.

Yeah, it reminds me of 1.6 office

winter pack is pretty dope

wow what an amazing "patch" now 1/2 times i load the game crashes! Man these guys sure are dedicated

CoC 1.4.18+AO+Itemsoup:
Does clear sky trader have an exoskeleton or scientific suit? I just have loaded about 10 times and he never had anything better than the CS-3b suit in his inventory.
I have done some missions for him, he even accepts rubles now so, but the exo doesnt pop up

CS doesn't have exos or sevas. Get the outfit mod if you really want them.

Will try, thanks man

I wouldn't say a must have, I'd give that to Doctor X Dynamic Faction Relations

It's a sick feature man, you'll love it. I find it really beats playing the same Stalker/Faction on the same save repeatedly. It will need a new game.

It's all gamedata merging man, easy as. There's only 1 comparability patch in the whole lot as well, it works a charm.

>Dynamic Faction Relations
This meme again

Say what you want but it's fun and more importantly for Azazel mode, it stops factions from getting wiped out.

Does that even happen

It can yeah, CoC from what I understand still just uses regular smart terrains which include bases and HQ's. I've had the Duty HQ get taken over by Freedom in previous saves and vice versa.

Page 10.
Home.