pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls2.wikidot.com/sublime-bone-dust
darksouls2.wikidot.com/estus-flask-shard
youtube.com/watch?v=53BRZETlA-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Xth for best husbando

PC FC at CotD, pre deacons

I loved this boss, fought him today. Very fair, but very difficult at the same time. I didn't like that his combos were so long, but that's a general problem with the game.

post scared hosts

How2Pyro with Onyx Blade?

Is there like a foolproof guide?

I'm literally retarded when it comes to not just smashing things to a pulp, and I have no fucking idea what spells or items to use like rings.

Any help would be appreciated

>what is Executioner Chariot

Also can someone post the Dark Souls 3 world map?

I did nothing this fight

dsbabbs?

PLEASE
HELP ME

good luck with the rest of the game
also jumping attacks are pretty shit in PvE

Platform?

thanks so much!

HNNNNNNNRGGGGh

>ds3
>can only hold 99 arrows at a time
why

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH
Demon's Souls, user.

anytime

>passively runs away constantly sometimes firing a single crossbow shot

They took cues from BB's system where consumables have tighter limits.

And I think that's a good idea, makes resource management matter more. Plus you can still use different types of arrows.

Parting flame, black serpent is all you want
Use swamp, witch and sage rings

hit people with groovy sword, roll catch with black flame, set up wombo combos with serpent

>Executioner Chariot
>fighting twin headed horses
It ain't cavalry, dumb fuck. I want to fight a knight on a horse. Closest we ever got to horseback fighting boss was Nameless and even then his first stage is bad compared to the second one.

How bad is faith in SOFTS?

Anyone savvy with some sort of editing tool want to make a better version of this?

I'd be glad to provide picture references.

It's workable, but only just barely.

I think the problem was that they reduced your casts way too much. The damage is shit but could have been offset with a billion casts.

Which is a better system for lightning magic than sorcery imo. Sorc should be the big damage big cost school of magic with pyro somewhere in between

I might not have time to do it but I will say the person who is going to should just add a picture of the place and directions from the closest bonfire or name some landmarks.

Have you picked up the DLC?
it's on sale right now if you haven't yet

are you looking for bbg?

kirkhammer is good fun imo. nice, comfy moveset with big damajjj at low levels and can cheese small-to-medium sized bosses with extraordinary ease due to that stagger potential.

>no patches
>no DLC announcement

It's past Christmas. They've fucked up and are letting the game die, Scott is right

here:

darksouls2.wikidot.com/sublime-bone-dust
darksouls2.wikidot.com/estus-flask-shard

done.

>guy deleted his post
Lmoa why?
I beat Gascoigne on the 3rd or 4th try I think?
First time I just stumbled into his bossroom not knowing he was a boss, then just walking around the room trying to use the bold hunter's mark so I wouldn't lose my souls. I got away from him though.

Then I died to his axe due to backing into a corner and not having enough room to dodge.
Then I died twice to his furry form.
Then I kited him around the tombstones, Hunter Axe'd him with the tricked version over the tombstones, parried and visceral'd his furry form and PREY SLAUGHTERED.

Overall I'm feeling a sense of accomplishment that is so precious in Soulsborne.

>scott is right

Out of /dsg/ with you

I personally think DS2 had the best magic system and all four classes were viable as fuck.
>faith builds specialized in support/heal spells and AoE attacks but lacks in reliable projectiles
>sorcery had the quickest, simple projectile attacks making them good harassment potential. Fluid attacks that can control the field and enemy's movement by mixing spell spam. A great all-rounder with weak crowd control and almost no versatility other than offensive attacks
>pyromancy being the all-situational strong at unconventional versatility. Their spells are effective outliers (quickest nukes, landmine spell, fire whip defense, mists and big, immobile knockdown AoE) but weakest damage of the schools.
>hexes have the strongest damage, effective debuffs and houses a couple of good buffs as well. But had the highest stat investment (slots, souls and fth+int) plus none of the spells compliment each other as well as the other schools.
If it was mixed with DS3's weapon art system without SM crippling the gameplay, it would have been the best magic system in the franchise.

>fextralife

Whats the #1 weapon from the past two Dark Souls games that you want to return in the last DLC for 3?

>weapon
That's a tough one. Bone fist?

Loyce greatsword

Motherfucking Blue Flame. Give it the Lothric Knight sword moveset and have the weapon art be casting a spell. It would be the GOAT straight sword.

>DaS1
>Gargoygle Tail
>DaS2
>Fume Sword

Silver Knight Straight Sword.

>yfw second dlc is another snow/ice location

Fuck yes. I wanna throw out hadoukens in my dark souls game again.

>tfw doing your job to kill a intruder and his sexfriend while your coworker does nothing

Aged smelter sword

Dlc weapon so never fucking ever

What dark souls 3 wep is the most similar to the balder side sword?

Aw yeah well finally be able to use that sweet lightning weapon art that the sliver knights use. I honestly have a really good feeling we are in fact gonna get this in the dlc. It seems really obvious and easy for them to implement.

>but weakest damage of the schools
Pyromancy was crazy fucking strong, the problem was fire resistance and how easy it was to stack it / how common it was.
>SM crippling the gameplay
What? You'd never get to go maximum wizard with 99 ATT 99 INT 99 FAI in DaS3 and still play with people. SM was a huge reason magic was good in DaS2.
You would never see any wizards with soul level matchmaking in DaS2, nor ultra heavy tanks, nor high stat req powerstances, etc, just boring ass 150 flynn cockbags.
Yes, you couldn't stay at low SM when you're climaxing all over people, but that was the price of power.

Nice parry spamming bro.

wtf i love soul memory now?

What's your build, Nana? 66 STR?

How does SM enebale casters more?

Who's your favorite NPC summon for Abyss Watchers? I usually like to RP Sirris as my loyal squire/waifu because I'm a dork. Pale Shade is usually meh for me, and never actually taken Blackhand Gotthard in.

>Thinking SM let you fight at insane levels

Idiots. If you hit 300SL, you're going to be fighting against max level characters.

SM lets you fight +/- 10% your SL, with the lower bound extending lower if the player lost tons of souls or famed a bunch of items without agape ring.

SL doesn't limit them, only SM which means you can go crazy on your stats if you allocate souls right

>120

Please no bully. I made her for /dsg/.

>What? You'd never get to go maximum wizard with 99 ATT 99 INT 99 FAI in DaS3 and still play with people
That never stopped anyone from cherry picking spells from each school and majority of haveljesters I fought used primarily hexes, css and heals with maybe one or two aoe like heavenly thunder or scraps
>SM was a huge reason magic was good in DaS2.
Okay you're right on that one. But spellsword was one of the better builds and even quality could still match up to it. I don't think STR/DEX builds were ever a thing but I did end up making a DEX build and even then it had a good sum of STR in there. No SL limit made a lot of people make similar builds to the point where they all function the same way, which was a quick high damage weapon, nuke spell, heal and high def.

>has overleveled character
>doesn't bring to FCs

Cute

>host and his butt buddy literally made me go flying off a ledge with Millwood fagbow spam

WHo green lit this piece of shit?

>Ignorant Slave
That's great.

you got a better meme level then?

Ahahaha I love the Millwood Bestbow

Snow areas are comfy but I hope it's not another rehash.

One thing that I'm betting on now is that it has a new version of those Giant Crabs again.

Psst... Hey kid... Bring your max SL to a FC and make people mad...

>yfw it's Carthus of the Sands and you get curved swords up the ass

I have no face

>SL doesn't limit them, only SM which means you can go crazy on your stats if you allocate souls right

Not really. Once you hit SL 100 or so leveling up costs more than pretty much every other better upgrade. And equipment upgrades > level for almost everything in DS2.

So yeah, a SL 150 character that didn't invest in upgrades, spells, or equipment and fight a SL100 character that did. You're going to lose every time.

Magic was powerful in DS2 only because elemental reduction was hard to stack until you got to the DLC. It always did ~20-30% more damage than it should have done in early game, at the cost of doing 20-30% less in late game.

>Abyss crabs
>Fire crabs
>Deep crabs
>Angel crabs

Why do DS3 hollows just look like bad burn victims

man FC sure is fun with this one faggot using magic

where the hell do i go to raise the bridge patches lowered
i swear to god i raised it before

how the fuck am i getting invaded post-pontiff at 125 +6?

Havel please go

Carlyle please.

>muscle waifu

You raised another bridge, to raise that one you need to be on the otherside. You get there traversing through the beams on the ceiling, which you get to from the elevator in the second shortcut.

Nth for the Supreme Goddess

The switch you need to get to is right next to him but you can only get there by going to the ceiling and jumping down. The other switches you see on groundlevel do absolutely fucking nothing.

I BEAT THE ABYSS WATCHER

>Liking Sulyvahn's personal cum dumpster
What a fucking cuck.

Would have been much better without that spinning attack that hit a million times. Besides that it felt like a way easier Sulyvahn.

is irithyll even considered a snow level?

Yea. You can beat her at any level by just keeping distance until she does that jump area pulse attack that gives you an easy opening

Anything else can be easy death unless you got the timings down perfectly

Gordon why did you run away and Estus after that fight started?

Why is Aldrich such a little bitch? The fight would be way easier, but it's filler with shit like the arrow shower, the fire, the magic flies, that make it very tedious and easy to die.

I hate what they did to Anor Londo in 3, it might as well not have been in the game if they were just going to shit on it.

Don't talk shit about my townfu

>Why is Aldrich such a little bitch? The fight would be way easier, but it's filled with attacks that hit me. That makes it very tedious and easy to die.

FC is over, thank you all for coming.

I just blue bug up for that magic defense and use heavy held attacks on her butt with an UGS. I see what you mean about the arrow attacks but I just use the pillars to stop/slow them down.

is "cancer" referring to those parry whiffs?

Thanks Host! Apparently the katana stab can't damage other players.

That's not the problem. It's pretty much impossible not to take damage, no matter how good you are at dodging. And once you think you are confortable escaping his ranged attacks, he does his melee attacks that get covered by the walls.

It's not that it's unfair, it's designed in a way that makes the fight a chore and you need to fight with a very different playstyle, one which I find tedious and awful.

It's garbage, like it's boss.

It can, I've done it before, guess it doesn't work when I die though.

>her
>neither Aldrich or Gwyndolin are girls
hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=53BRZETlA-U

reinstalled OS. is is possible to download a save file or u get banned?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY

for Dark souls 3* btw