>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dfoneople.com/news/notices/view/Temporary-Maintenance-Dec-27,-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=oPHDXYTX954
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for gas f.mages.

Good night, sweet apple eater

Good riddance, you long-necked dyke.

Reminder that knight is a dead class, and will only become deader once her subclasses come out.

how?
>dragon knight turns dfo into a shmup
>paladin becomes the new f nen

Do we know what kind of skills are they supposed to have?

Dead class, user. Please, accept it, I don't want you to get hurt.

DK is a mount class.

Which makes no sense considering that we have three of its skills already and it's clearly an aerial combo class.

I don't get how Paladin would work, wouldn't she overlap with Inquisitor, and/or both Crusaders?

nothing will hurt more than no f monk

>monk
>able to hurt anything
(lol

probably less focused on heals and more on doing damage/procs

like f nen

They actually recently delayed her because they were having issues with that. Originally, she was a "battle sader" in the sense that she buffed people by attacking, but then they made F.Sader into that.

Dragon Knight buffs with her breasts like F. Nen buffs with her breath.

they could make her into an aura slave

>midriff
>short shorts
>ZR

most underrated f fighter qt

>inb4 they scrap paladin and make a new sub

Paladin was supposed to be f.sader

but now f.sader is getting released to they're getting pushed back to summer

>most underrated f fighter qt

And look at her hair. Her bush must be amazing.

DON'T

small ivory...

WHAT IN THE FUCK

MAAAAAINT

dfoneople.com/news/notices/view/Temporary-Maintenance-Dec-27,-2016

NOOOOOOOOOO I WAS LEVEL MUH NEN HEN.

>As mentioned last time, please be noticed, under Windows XP SP2 environment, DFO cannot be played anymore after this maintenance.

F

Good fucking riddance.

Mawm...

Rumor has it that anyone that rubbed Miridia's belly have their dreams come true

I just bought Cera for the first time to get some sweet avatars and now this, damn it nipple!

On that subject, are there any cera items that i absolutely should get? Or should i just burn all my money on avatars?

Skin avatars tend not to be given away. They're worth going for if emblem socket generators [skin] are being sold in the current package (like right now), because you can usually get those for gold pretty cheaply and the sockets they make will give you a decent chunk of m.crit / p.crit once you fill them with emblems.

The first couple levels of safe upgrade can be worth it, too (but beyond that you're better off waiting for an event and managing your inventory better, shit gets expensive fast). Don't upgrade your account safe with CERA until you can't upgrade it with Nihil Stones anymore.

Alrighty, thanks.

It's back up

Gas~?

Yes as in wipe you degenerate fucks out of dfog forever. Then we move to cdnf, jdnf, and finally kdnf making DFO pure again.

>log back in
>see this
9lol)

We need a third mage class, we need more mages but we don't need f mage and male male having 10 classes each.

>Egene
Eugene?
Egg-Gay-Knee?
Eвгéний?

Witch is so cute

youtube.com/watch?v=oPHDXYTX954

EW! GENES!

gay

I really really really really like this song.

you have cute eyebrow's

fuck off sacharin

DAMN, Saccharin looks like THAT?

Buy owl - she brings you your safe in dungeon if you ever need it.

Buy 2 inventory upgrades, you can wait for event that gives them but by that time you will develop brain tumor from trying to manage your bags.

Is Grandine slaving really going to get gutted soon?
How are us welfare niggas supposed to make enough gold for packages and shit when that happens?

Only thing that's being gutted is that its no longer optimal lvl dungeon (i think)

Berserkers are fucking idiots holy shit. There's so many things wrong in that echo.

1 Scythe on memevenger?
2 Meme on female memelaucher?
3 Bayo on blood mage?
4 Handjob broom on Dumention mage?
5 Meme automatic on mmech?
6 Meme autistomatic on fmech?
7 Whatever that small sword for light damage is for graciasura
8 I got 2 mana uses from hells, game is telling me to make fstriker and give her third one.
9 Metric shaft for battle mage
0 You fucking choose please?, maybe knukel violet for mnen(i don't have mnen)

enjoy your shit early game experience

I have mech assists...

i did too

why do people feel the need to blog about their epic roads and hells every single fucking day? is it just a normie thing?

Bayonet on Blood Mage if you really plan on gearing him.

Why does epic road hate me

Well i do, i just wonder what would be the best choice...

How long does it usually take to finish a 9 piece chronicle 3 set?

If you diss every other piece, run dark elf and don't get unlucky with drops then i'd say about two weeks of master, less if you decide to grind ov with resent (for frags).

"Casting skills has a 15% chance of increasing Physical/Magical/Independent Atk. by 12% for 30 seconds for you and party members"

How much of a damage increase is this in reality?
Since the max is 3 stacks I highly doubt it's actually a 12% increase in total damage because giving your entire party up to 36% extra damage would be fucking broken.

Arges is the best choice out of those. It just comes down to what you want the play the most.

I must be missing something then, none of the pieces I've tried to diss so far have dropped any interdimensional fragments, which ones am I supposed to diss?

set items for your class diss into 20 frag

Well you can't stack more than 1 without any wooyo's items.

I leveled sader and base classes without any trouble...

Time to update it to "dark elf dungeon"...or "20 ov resets"

I see, so you DO increase the party's total damage by 12% but you need multiple Wooyo's users to get max stacks.
12% to everyone on top of 20% elenore and 30 elemental damage seems pretty fucking good either way, are wooyo weapons considered good in kDNF now?

Well, on their own those weapons look pretty meh so you need to have 3 of them and even then im not sure if damage will be better if everyone just had their "best" 85 epic...and in dnf they just use 90 epics.

Can someone tell me" what the heck do witches do in raids\dungeons? I remember they were wanted as holders but no longer needed as such, and they are more dps class rather than burst, right? So if witches were to actually exist, what gear\what role do they even fill in raid (not counting full dg epic damage dealer)

The only thing they are capable of filling is the trash can.

Im gonna fucking launch Pluto at you.

>not counting the one viable setup

they probably just function as mediocre holders/debuffers and potentially subdealers with the furnace set

>dg
>one viable setup
Come on man...it's not like all fmages need full epics to be good.
...right?

Noob here, I've been doing some searching about attack speed and from what I understand it can increase attack speed and shorten the animation of special move such as Machine Gun Jab from monk, is this correct? And is it worth the investment to increase attack speed? So far I can only find few enchantment that increase attack speed

You generally want to stack pure damage\damage stats\crit, if there is any slots that don't have any other enchant and cards are cheap you might try but i think bonus is still unnoticeable. Just stalk fnens and violate one untill she becomes your personal buff slave.

>Aegisrick triggered by f priest redesign

Lol what a fag

All the more reason to like the super cutie F. Priest patootie.

On their own they still have 20% elenore and that chunk of elemental damage in addition to that 12% patk/matk/ind. atk proc (which is up most of the time). The weapons themselves are pretty good if your class can get away with using them.

I mean, they are good if you don't have anything else that's a no brainer, but if you have woyo knuckle and berzerk there is no way you're going to use woyoo.

Typical of knightfags

I love Chaos and I love the new f priest.
AegisRick is a faggot.

heeeyyo what is up fags

Im gonna main mistress and not even fat gook of terrible class design will stop me!

umm........... let's not hate on our boy.

Death to the blasphemers!

I'm not hating on him. I kinda like him.
But that doesn't make his opinions less uneducated.

he's really ugly in that creepy gross nerd kind of way
the kind that masturbates under the table at a restaurant or something
and fuck your e-celeb worship anyway, nerds
i'm gonna go back to posting my lucky epics in megas

what makes berserk so much better? i'm genuinely curious.
berserk gives 60% damage which is pretty nuts but if we assume that wooyo's 30 ele damage equals about 10% damage then it gives you about 42% damage (20% elenore + 10% from ele damage + 12% from buff proc) and it also buffs 2 allies' damage by 12% each (assuming you party with a sader who doesn't benefit from it much).
do correct me if i'm wrong, i'm a shitter without raid experience.

fuck you and your lucky chink ass

cheeki breeki tell me how do i kill myself because i don't want to live anymore but i kinda do want to live but life sucks and im too weak-willed to change my life for good.

>tfw raid day tomorrow
>Have to raid on every char
>have to find raid on every char
>have to endure getting 60 epics on every char
Why are we here, just to suffer?

What.

Are you using mods?
Enable NpkIndex again.

Why are thief's tits so big

because big is perfect

dark elven magic

>Have to raid on every character