/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Late night date Edition

Last thread: What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed.
-Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars may or may not replace Warriors Orochi.
-Berserk Musou is around the corner for the west, 2017 release.
-We're still ded.
-Wei is best faction, Shu a shit.

If anyone else has stuff that can be added, post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/12/atlus-koei-tecmo-compile-heart-tease-unannounced-titles-2017
famitsu.com/news/201612/27124024.html
xuesanguo.tumblr.com/post/153331375586/
siliconera.com/2016/12/27/toukiden-development-team-brainstorming-something-new-hopes-show-whats-next-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since we got fucking Rio of all people in Musou stars are there any other left field TK characters you'd like?

Until the first trailer teased him, Opoona.

Someone from WinBack.

How many characters are being added for Stars?

>play WO1
>best DW and best SW are a canon pairing
yeah yeah yeah

not for long lol

Stop spouting nonsense

lmao

>Implying Kai isn't winning the SSXbowl

>implying Yueying didn't make a fine kitty outta the tigress long before any Orochi game

Kessen III's Nobunaga. I even voted for him in the poll a while ago

So that explains why she became a Shu-in.

>ywn play Sangoku Basara

Wu, lad

Who would you say is the most forgettable officer in Dynasty Warriors? Not counting actual generic officers and such.

If you ask me, I'd say Xu Huang. He never really seemed to do anything, and I only really know who he is because he's got a big fuckoff battle axe, which I do like because Axes are Cool.

that one blue lady with the harp

Fa Zheng or Wen Yang.

The Wei girl with the harp

Really? I thought she stood out the most of the Wei women.

Zhu Ran. Utterly forgettable as a character, generic New Musou design and a contemptible weapon.

Goodnight thread.

This guy, who is he again?

Why did you post a blank image?

gematsu.com/2016/12/atlus-koei-tecmo-compile-heart-tease-unannounced-titles-2017

>Koei Tecmo Games
>Next year, starting with the recently announced Dynasty Warriors 9, we are preparing other surprise new titles.

I wonder what those titles are.

SW5? Possibly that western IP they were hinting at?

Something that could possibly be even more surprising than DW9 or Musou Stars? I wonder what could it be, pic not related.

>compile heart
>koei tecmo

Neptunia Musou?!

Hey guys, you know what'd make a good Musou game?

>Kirby: Three Kingdoms Deluxe

_____________ Musou

fill the gap. What do you want to see?

>"we will be making games next year" - game developers

Disgaea Musou.
or maybe Fire Emblem musou

Taimanin Asagi Musou

You guys play Drakengard?

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor

Fire Emblem Musou.

It'd work well. Bitchload off unique playables, battles always have you as the understaffed underdog so you can cut down legions of underpowered mooks...

I'd gladly buy a Switch just to be able to play a Fire Emblem Musou.

>lore so deep they had to retcon half of it and start again
>dozens of characters spread across a number of nations, city states and factions
>one of the largest video game fanbases in existence
>hell half the cast already have DW costumes

>>one of the largest video game fanbases in existence
And also one of the most cancerous

After Gundam, FotNS, One Piece, Arslan and Berserk, it's natural that pic related is up next. Heck, it even won the poll on which anime fans to see having a Musou collab.

Likewise. It'd be a damned sight better than the wannabe Persona game we got.

Furthermore, The only other IP I can think of that'd loan itself well to a Musou game (and doesn't already have one) is Kingdom Hearts. 1000 Heartless battle from 2 was pretty hype, so having an entire game of that would be pretty incredible.

>famitsu.com/news/201612/27124024.html
A few new short gameplay clips. Oka's moveset looks sick, while Sophie looks fun as fuck.

I dig being able to play DOA Kasumi instead of her NG variant. I hope DOA Ayane makes it in too.

DOA already has 3 representatives, I don't we'd have more. And one of the sillihoutes in the teaser matches her NG render

how does it feel to be fans of the laughingstock of the action genre, or dare I say, the whole gaming industry?

It feels pretty good actually, being able to effortlessly slay thousands of mooks, that is.

>or dare I say, the whole gaming industry?

user, we're not the Cawadoody fandom :^)

but user there is no cawadoody fandom anymore

>10

Honoka and Marie were a mistake

>no Huang Gai & Tina team up
>no Hitomi osu-ing her way to being a true warrior of the stars

Well, there's always the sequel, or god forbid DLC.

This is genius

>10

Shin Megami Tensei Musou.

Alternatively a more comprehensive Type Moon Musou with like proper team attacks and shit.

I agree, Smash Bros. is cancer.

How is this series?

Koei's attempt at fusing DMC and Musou. I enjoyed it a decade ago, but I can't imagine it held up at all.

Berserk was my dream game so I got what I wanted. Maybe.
Very few characters.
Praying for a sequel.

Also, when did you guys come back? I missed you fuckers so much. ;_;

>we're alive again
But not for long.
Nemea in Starts when?

I hope All Stars isn't officially replacing Orochi.
I miss seeing the other mythical/historical characters that made it in the games from the Orochi series like Taigong Wang, Wukong, Taira no Kiyomori, Minamoto Yoshitsune etc.

Perhaps Orochi and All-Stars could be two different brands where the Orochi series could just be Dynasty, Samruai and all the other mythical/historical Chinese/Japanese characters with none of the Koei Tecmo characters. And All Stars would be the only place where you would see Kasumi, Ayane, Toukiden people etc.

I don't think it is, I'd like to hope so. The main faces here are different from Wang, Kaguya and Minamoto. This could be another experiment for what they want to do with their main musou series. Along the line, we could get Warriors Orochi Stars. Admittedly, I saw Toukiden being the next series for Orochi to touch.

Maybe they just dropped Orochi's name since his story is done and we'll still get all the Mystics anyways.

Whos your top 3 in each faction?

Shu.
Wei Yan
Xing Cai
Mai Dai

Wu.
Zhou Tai.
Lu Meng.
Ding Feng.

Wei.
Zhang Liao
Cao Cao
Wang Yi

Jin.
Sima Shi
Guo Hai
Mama Chunuhua

I JUST WENT FULL GOY

Well I didn't buy any DLC but... Pretty fucking goy.

release date when

Shu:
zhuge liang
zhao yun
mah chao

wu:
taishi ci
zhou tai
lian shi

wei:
CAO CAO
dian wei
xiahou dun

lu bu:
lu bu

So does how Koei's PUK stuff work? Is it the full game with all the new features or is it akin to being a expansion pack that requires the base game? Don't know if I should hold off until ROTK13's PUK drops before I buy it or not

Wei:
Zhang Liao
Zhang He
Xu Chu

Wu:
Taishi Ci
Xiaoqiao
Han Dang

Shu:
Wei Yan
Huang Zhong
Ma Dai

Jin:
Xiahou Ba
Zhuge Dan
Sima Yi

Other:
Meng Huo
Dong Zhuo
Yuan Shao

How did we go from this

to this?

Looks more Oka than Ginchiyo to me desu

Different continuities, and as a result, different styles, looks and appearances.

>liking Yuan Shao post 5
Why

It was either him or Gary Bu.

Chen Gong
Zhu Rong
Diao Chan

Looks more like Ranmaru to me

please respond

I'd have went with Zhurong, but I wanted to branch out a bit.

>no page 10

>irrelevant to the three kingdoms

Into the trash she goes.

ITS HANG DONG

>What is Bao Sanniang, Guan Suo and Guan Yinping

Atleast they are actually from the three kingdoms era, might as well add Liu Bang Xiang Yu Qin Shi Huangdi etc if your going to start adding people not from the 3k era.

This is a series where a rowboat, a hoe (figuratively and literally)and a warhammer lance are used for a battle without the bat of an eye, and literal fanfiction becomes reality. But one character who actually existed, not from the era the games are focusing on is a problem. In that case, make her an old woman or something.

Blame whoever decided to put her in Blast if you really want to pull hairs.

xuesanguo.tumblr.com/post/153331375586/

>Page 10

I miss DW7 Zhenji
>that cutscene vs Lianshi in XL
Unf

>diez

It seems like we bit off more than we can chew.

Does Ma Chao have the coolest headgear in the series?

Does Samurai Warriors count as part of the series?

That seems very impractical

Geez, nothing to talk about? Any webms of Zhou Cang? Not one popped up, but some faggot made one of that tall girl showing what she thinks was an ass two minutes in.

Well, I mean, all we have to work off of is the fact that Zhou Cang is in and we're getting an Open World, whatever that implies.

What do you propose we do?

>Wei
Zhang Liao
Xiahou Dun
Yu Jin

>Shu
Zhang Fei
Pang Tong
Yueying

>Wu
Taishi Ci
Lu Meng
Huang Gai

>Jin
Guo Huai
Deng Ai
Zhong Hui

>Others
Zhang Jiao
Lu Bu
Lu Lingqi

>siliconera.com/2016/12/27/toukiden-development-team-brainstorming-something-new-hopes-show-whats-next-2017/
Be ready for Toukiden 3, guys.