Veeky Forums Why aren't you living your life passionately in the real world

If you love cars so much, why don't you take a road trip?
Go on a grand tour with your buddies and see a different country?

I know it's easier to sit at home and go on your preferred devices and criticize and troll various OPs for fun, but don't you ever wonder what it would be like to live the ultimate Veeky Forums dream by living life with great passion one mile outta time?

I will make it a habit to always come to Veeky Forums to share an inspirational story of what it means to live the ultimate Veeky Forums life on the road.

Dream on Veeky Forumstists!

If I could find anybody crazy enough to do it with me I would. I could arrange a road trip across Italy in no time. Half my family lives there.

The vast majority of people don't want to sit in a car for 12-24 hours.

I don't have a car, nor do I have many friends. I'd love to go on a massive road trip with a huge convoy of mates, but I currently just plain can't.

I have a job and no vacation time at the moment.

car needs a new engine and I want to travel overseas

I've done that every year for the last 5 years. Why am I not doing it now? It wouldn't be an enjoyable full time lifestyle for me.

>only countries i can drive to are 3rd world shitholes and canada
>roadtrip to tennesse alot
>motorcycle ride to monteray california
>still streetrace
>brap around like a madman
>fuck bad bitches

Because this place is full of busriders

It's never too late to find some road warriors. Keep on searching my user friend.

A true daredevil. The rarest of them all.

>If you love cars so much, why don't you take a road trip?
I have done for the last two years. Book time off work, book hotels, load car, drive around to places I want to go.

>Go on a grand tour with your buddies
Nobody else is interested in a road trip with me.

>and see a different country?
Passport expired.
Plenty to see in this country.
Currency's lowest it's been for years.
Nobody speaks English properly overseas.
I want to D R I V E, not get on a plane and fry
RHD car, LHD continent.
Fuck europe.

>The vast majority of people don't want to sit in a car for 12-24 hours.
It's seriously overrated. Plan road trips in smaller increments, 6-8 hours driving at once max to have time exploring where you stay.

>roadtrip
wtf does a roadtrip have to do with cars.
im gonna get my crank turned instead and do the mains, fucking numale.

I've been to Germany and Belgium and saw a couple race tracks and the BMW factory/museum. Also driven from the east coast to new mexico.

Money

Because I have to work to live and to pay for parts and tools for my car hobby. Also the vacation time I get is spent on family vacations which we drive too.

/thread

I'm at work, fuckstick.

Y/o/u don't need money to live an adventurous life. You need imagination desu.

I don't have any buddies but I've gone on a few road trips with various vehicles.

Never really felt too great about them. Probably would be more enjoyable with a clear goal in mind.

I went on a 10 day road trip through France with a friend after High School graduation. Still one of the best memories in my relatively young life.
Being a poorfag student now I can't afford another Grand Tour atm, but I can guarantee that this road trip will not have been my last.

I'm on a completely unplanned 2000km road trip in a 40 year old car. Got time off work for Christmas, so thought I'd strap my mountain bike to the back of the white dragon and see how many trail parks I can hit before its time to go back to work

Because this isn't /out/

You need gas and food. Which means money.

t. Poor americuck.

Tell me, if you call people 'europoor', why are your used cars so expensive? Why do none of you hae any disposable income after rent, food, and fixing your 10+ year old shitheap?

I've been to other countries, specifically Greece, France, Italy, Germany, the UK, and Poland.
Only Poland was worth visiting.

>why are your used cars so expensive
Because the Dollar is worth less than the euro?
Use logic mate, where the fuck are your 5k mustangs?

LMAO look at this mad as fuck yuropoor. Our used cars are more expensive because they arent 0.3 liter shitboxes that can barely reach the speed limit.

We have a smart guy over here

I do it on the reg. Last one was Mount Evans pass.

I got about 4 dollars famalamadingdong

what car is that

You don't know lmfbao!!
You're trolling

Furnace with a bodykit

Some sort of weird FD bodykit

>Tell me, if you call people 'europoor', why are your used cars so expensive? Why do none of you hae any disposable income after rent, food, and fixing your 10+ year old shitheap?

>t. projecting yuropoor

i pay a mortgage for the house i own, paying for food is not a concern and i drive a 2013 bmw. plenty of disposable income left over to blow and save.

tl;dr: eat a dick, broke ass nigga

We don't have Mustangs over here. You can get a used hot hatch for dirt cheap, though. Bought my first one for £700, sold it still running fine for £500 a year later.
I don't know what you're complaining about; your 5k rustang would be worthless in europe,

>cuck hatches
lmao

C5 Corvette. If troll, 710.