Are saab 9-3's good cars? There's a 66k mile example being sold close to me

Are saab 9-3's good cars? There's a 66k mile example being sold close to me

Other urls found in this thread:

saabparts.com/en-us/usa/find-your-service-center/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAv4jDBRCC1IvzqqDnkYYBEiQA89utoq3y6W-BIrnsoC3mt-Y7fb5uYaqsTCSOOeCh3-sUdp8aAo0a8P8HAQ
m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=445353303&zip=44120&endYear=2017&pageLayout=list&sortBy=distanceASC&startYear=1981&searchRadius=50&mmt=[SAAB[9-3[]][]]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do it faggot
>best car for money imo

Great car IMO. It was a little GMish in the maintenance costs, the ergonomic design is actually good. I found the badge and interior buttons would wear off after use.

Fun to drive.

Bump

owned 11 saabs and 5 were the 9-3 in various forms and engines.

im getting another.

gonna need a little more info on the one you are interested in though. Aero or non? what year? auto or manual? post a link . i have dealer access and might be able to tell you some service history on it

wew lad

>buying car for which noone makes parts anymore
>buying fwd shitbox
>buying opel with muh legendary badge

What the fuck is wrong with this board? People bash on other people who want to buy sporty cars like 3 series, 911s and boxters and praise on normies who want to buy textbook example of shitbox?

ORIO still is very alive and well for saab parts in both sweden and north america.

esaabparts.com

I wouldn't buy it if it's the base trim. Only the aeros are good.

thats not entirely true. it depends on year.

the aero in 03(vector) 04 05 was the 2.0T as the linear was 2.0t . then in 2006 the 2.0T became standard. The 2.8T debuted in 2006 Aero trim and is a beast of an engine

Just because the car isn't made any more, doesn't mean the parts aren't you stupid retard. What the fuck is wrong with this board?

damn dude
what do you think of 00-05ish 93s and 95s?
i hear they're good tuning platforms and that's what i'm interested in

>what the fuck is wrong with this board?

Special snowflake poorfags and japshitters

well, the 9-3 from 99-02 is totally different than the 9-3 03+ (9-3ss) for the 9-3ss I recommend atleast 04+

regarding the 9-5 look for one that has had the PCV update and I would recommend you get one 04+ but if its older and has a decent history you should be fine. Aero form is the best to get for the early edition 9-5s. stay away from the 3.0V6 in these

and yes for tuning they are awesome.
T7 is probably what your after then so a 00-02 9-3 or 00-09 9-5

T8 is 03+ 9-3ss/sc

check out jzwtuning

which gm car can i take parts from supposedly i need something and can't wait for it to ship?

that would depend on what your driving and what part you needed?
for the 9-3og and ng and og 9-5 most parts are in most parts shops that have to do with mechanicals. There are still official saab service shops in the USA. out here in Arizona, we have 3 Cadillac dealers that act as service centers and have Saab master techs still.

saabparts.com/en-us/usa/find-your-service-center/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAv4jDBRCC1IvzqqDnkYYBEiQA89utoq3y6W-BIrnsoC3mt-Y7fb5uYaqsTCSOOeCh3-sUdp8aAo0a8P8HAQ

Great cars, impossible to find parts for.

nope.
esaabparts.com
eeuroparts.com
forums. boards.

m.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=445353303&zip=44120&endYear=2017&pageLayout=list&sortBy=distanceASC&startYear=1981&searchRadius=50&mmt=[SAAB[9-3[]][]]

Th-thanks

2010 is a really good year. they had all the kinks figured out by then

that particular car was only brought in once under warranty and that was just to get its first service at 5k miles.

that looks like a great deal. make sure you get a backup key. where saabs suck is when you lose your keys. Other than that , that car will be pretty darn good. Theres a great small community of Saab fans online to help also.

saabcentral forums
saab owners north america