ITT: Cool but unnecessary shit you want/have on your car

ITT: Cool but unnecessary shit you want/have on your car.

youtube.com/watch?v=07AZHkkLR0k

This would be cool but fuck paying $500 for two wipers when they need changing.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mpow-Universal-Display-Speedometer-Navigation/dp/B01MEGI8D6/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1482915373&sr=8-9&keywords=hud
amazon.com/Eoncore-Universal-Display-Interface-Speeding/dp/B011CIXFTQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482915373&sr=8-1&keywords=hud
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that shit is nothing new
cars and buses have had this since the 90's

Didn't say it was new, I've never had a car with it though.

Normally they'll have a sprayer mounted on the wiper arm rather than have integral channels in the wiper, though.

I had sprayer like that in my 1988 Peugeot 405 Mi16. It worked with normal wiper blades with clip on spray bar. I really liked it.

more shit to break, yay

> Normal washers made your vision worse when you try to recover it

Translation

>Your vision is already bad, little water doesn't gonna make difference.

German Engineering.

I really cannot come up with anything I want on my car that has no actual use/is unnecessary

There's practically nothing in it to break though. Instead of the screen wash tubing going to nozzles in the hood, it simply goes through the body of the wiper arm instead. If you really wanted to, you could probably do this to just about any car with minimal effort.

Its pretty basic, but thr twingos headlights can go up and down.

Cup holders.
I drive a 1989 Cressida it's a 'luxury' model.

Train Horn: Always A Good Decision

that's pretty cool

but i assume the tiny, laser cut holes get corroded and clogged very easily even with antifreeze

what is that a built in cocaine mirror?

an awooga horn, i ad one from horror freight on my car for a little while and its the perfect thing if you really want to get someones attention. its not a sound that people hear very often anymore so it really turns heads. and it was fucking loud

supply washer fluid through one of those bosch hp fuel pumps @ 200bar

This awesome useless beautiful piece of shit gold

Haven't seen one go bad yet but they are pretty new

I thought the same thing from the thumbnail

>I drive a 89
Do you want an award, retard?

There is a filter in the reservoir, and it used mb washer fluid.

I had this shit on my PoS Oldsmobile van.

this

why does every car nowadays have power windows?

less electronics the better IMO

If you want something similar, just go steal the wipers off a new Scania bus. Used to work for Omniexpress manufacturing, the windshield wipers have a nozzle installed right on the blade because the windscreen is the size of a house on those things. You run a little bit of flexible tubing along the wiper housing on your car and epoxy the nozzle onto the blade, boom, mercedes tech for the price of a tube of loctite.

Because why the fuck would you want to crank your windows when a small switch will do the work for you?

This is the dumbest shit ever, look, I like old cars too, not old as fuck but 90's was fucking golden, cars had enough luxury to make them comfy but not enough computers to make them impossible to fix. As an aftermarket tinkerer I've fitted a bunch of shit into my pretty basic car that is nice to have and easy to instal. Unless you're buying a volvo or a BMW, your electric windows won't break, there are vacuum operated windows from decades ago that still work with original parts. Independent electronics are heavenly to fix anyway, CAN-controlled are not so much.

>car didn't come with remote central locking so I installed one for under $20 in parts
>car didn't come with heated mirrors, so I installed ones for under $10
>car didn't come with bluetooth audio and handsfree, so I installed them for $150
>car didn't come with puddle lights, so installed them for basically free
>car didn't come with headlight washers so I bought a new bumper and reservoir for under $100 and installed them with an adjustable delay relay into the windshield washing system
>car didn't come with rearseat 12V outlet, so I installed one for free
>car didn't come with headlight automation, so I installed one
>car didn't come with projector housings or HID-lights, so I invested $150 and installed them

Or maybe you were just trolling, trying to incite somekind of a flamewar by saying something as retarded as you did, but either way, fuck you nigger.

I could see this having use if I had 400whp or so, but I just like the noise

Is there a link to this? Or is this a certain car?

What's the general take on yellow tinted headlights on boxy older white cars?
It's a guilty pleasure for me

i would like a hud in my car just cause it looks cool

it uses your phone but it workes
amazon.com/Mpow-Universal-Display-Speedometer-Navigation/dp/B01MEGI8D6/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1482915373&sr=8-9&keywords=hud
if you have the cash to spend i would get this one
amazon.com/Eoncore-Universal-Display-Interface-Speeding/dp/B011CIXFTQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482915373&sr=8-1&keywords=hud