If you don't own a *good car* by the time you are 30, like a M3, 911, or something along those lines...

if you don't own a *good car* by the time you are 30, like a M3, 911, or something along those lines, you are going to be a failure for the rest of your life and unlikely to find an attractive mate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ILYk6kO0Ne4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not marrying your highschool sweetheart, devoting yourselves to each other and growing old together

life isn't your shitty chinese cartoon, kid.

if all you care about is cars and finding a slut youre already a failure

does a Shelby GT350 count?

>Bugatti in the center

Haram, 2bh.

>shitty
anime is amazing

I met a girl recently.

She likes drifting around in the snow in my Volvo 240.
And got excited when I brought up the idea of buying a mighty max to rallycross so I could keep the Volvo less trashed.

I may be in love

You know an expensive car won't find you love, right senpai?

1950 was 66 years ago.

But the Miata is one of the best

So your only redeeming feature is your car? Good to know.

Fucking nobody does that cringy shit anymore

Modern day is all about fucking as many women as you can. The higher the number, the more worth you have as a male. Women are liberated as fuck and want the D. If you can't fuck a girl then you may as well chop your dick off.

Can I afford a good car making about 65k a year? Is an M2 considered a nice car?

>he needs a car to get puss
lamo
show us your m3

>2016
>women

what's the point if there's no vagina, or do you enjoy having a shit dick so much?

lol poorfags and shitbox worshippers getting real defensive itt

not only are you a failure as a man but also as a car guy
its the 21st century and owning (and knowing how to use) a properly fast car is like being a bad ass, slinging your piston and fucking whores etc
lmao nerds go back to waifu simulators

that thing will always look like a dude with tits

being into cars isn't just about "MUH 765011 HORSES"
some people,much like me,are more interested in off roading and going to a desert and beating your car till its about to drop
youtu.be/ILYk6kO0Ne4
do you think pulling something like this off without decapitating yourself is as easy as pushing the throttle down on a highway?

fucking bench racers man i swear

>That cheeky MG SV hidden in plain sight

in your case that 'good car' would be a fuck off 70 series landcruiser and not some rusty f100 or something...

Yee.

if youre goong to be a car guy at least do it right and refrain from your no fucks given builds maybe youll land some poosay

it's a tank disguised as a mall crawler for sales
although i could go with one of those,wish we got it here

i don't need an LS swapped 1973 datsun sunny with 50k in mods to get laid

whores are disgusting

youre a whore if all you fuck are whores

This, t b h. If you're looking for sex, traps and femboys are tops.

>*good car*
>like a M3
I hope you're aware that women have no idea what a good car is, just like you apparently. They're attracted to premium brands, SUVs and hybrids that save the cute polar bears. They'll literally think your mint condition 993 Turbo is a shitbox and hop on Chad's dick in the back of his BMW X3.

How detached from reality do you have to be to assume that he was referencing a an anime?

When I read that post, I pictured a couple who grow in some rural area, where that kind of scenario can be common.

Yet you, the one who calls others kid, thought about some fictional cartoon.

Seems like you are the one who needs to get out more and grow up.

Needing a fancy car to get some whore to spread her legs. Nigger, I purposely picked girls up in the my shit daily driver to see if they wanted to go on a few more dates before they found out that I had money.

What happens when they found out you actually have money?

>people actually believe this

>almost 30
>still driving a shitbox
>thinking about getting something fun and practical for my next car but also good looking to girls
>figuring my salary, could afford the bottom line 2012+ v6 camaro
>see this thread

yall niggas rich

>25
>Have plan to pay off student loans and save up for an NSX in 5 years

Should I do it? I'll have my dream car by the time I'm 30, but the trade-off is that I'll still be living in my parents' house.

This is some real incel bullshit talking. If you wonder why you're still a virgin or if you can't hold down a decent relationship it's because you believe stupid shit like this.

If you can stand your parents and you don't have a serious relationship go for it.

> stay with parents
> get dream car
> when they kark it you get a freebie house

Win win win!

Only one ever got that far. We have two kids.