Redpill me on tai lopez

redpill me on tai lopez

Anyways, S/fur thread!

marketing genius.

has some good advice but don't buy into his program. most of the useful shit he says is free on YouTube.

By marketing genius, he means con-man

He makes 20 minute videos giving very obvious already known information

Literally don't watch anything he makes

>Saved some money
>May or not have took some loans
>Invest everything in a Youtube marketing campaign
>End up 400k subs in a year
>Make videos shilling some book, program or shit like that
>Make money by afiliate programs

It's just like most people that work with Youtube do, he just got there faster by using ads to bait people

I'm seriously considering doing this.
I have way better screen presence and video skills than him. Although I fear that if I'm too slick then it looks like I'm trying to sell something too hard.

Scam artist that preys on gullible retards.

Kudos to him for making his scam work and making bank on gullible retards but he's just a scam artist.

you cock sucker you. why did you tell me his name? All this time he's been "that guy with the punchable face" to me.

He rents a house 10 minutes away from here, and charges people to attend parties there.

he sells an ebook with general broad success advice. its not a scam but its a huge waste of money

what does redpill mean? (newfag)

post a video or fuck off

movie tip: Matrox rebloated

take the red pill neo, and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

He's great for motivation

Sharing knowledge that the mainstream media, Normie's professors, and other sheep of society don't know and don't want you to know.

It usually turns you into a cynical piece of shit, but on rare occasions, you can benefit from your newfound knowledge and become a better person.

As all these people said, all the advice he gives may seem like he wants to teach you something, but in the end its all basic "knowledge" if you will. the houses he has are just rented so this guy isn't worth much either. Though he did make for some great memes when he was more relevent.

he has a few houses though
renting doesn't always mean you can't afford it

Can't think of a topic though. I'm rareing to go, I just don't have a fucking niche.

if you don't have experience no one will watch or listen
people like tai or especially grant cardone are people who have gathered a good bit of wealth and now market and sell motivation/advice to others

i have a big channel mysef, but i never show myself on cam since i dont want to be famous

i dont understand how famous people sleep at night. you become a target for endless people

i want to be rich and anonymous

>if you don't have experience no one will watch or listen
I'm far too cynical to believe that. Where did Tai make his money anyway? Seems all pretty snakeoil salesman to me

from what i remember reading, it was from a bank job and then a bunch of dating websites. not sure how true it is, but i'm assuming that's how he raised the initial capital to build his marketing business.
honestly though you're right, people will still listen. just make sure to set up a bunch of great instagram pictures like dan bilzerian or something. as long as it's motivating.

"Redpill me" = "Tell me the truth. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth."

Holy fuck, four replies to a self-confessed newfag, and none of them were intentionally misleading? I had my doubts but I guess was right about this board

Interesting.
I dunno, I should probably try it. What's the worse that can happen? I become a widly mocked meme... I'll just twist it around with some self-satire. Any publicity is good publicity.

What's more likely is it'll just sink without a trace, I can take the video off youtube and move on with my life.

Probably should start writing a little script now.

>rent a fararri
>park it in your garage for an hour
>record an advertisement for a self help video series
>make said self help video series by curating freely available information
>profit

S N A K E O I L
N
A
K
E

O
I
L

>fararri

DUDE
IT'S A LAMBO

post tai lopez memes

lurk moar

valuable contributions

So much stupid misinformed people on here lol.

Anyway, anyone have his social media agency program to share?

why doesn't he ever show the car title or house title?

think about that.

Is there any reason he would do that even if he had them?

DUDE
YOU'RE GETTING A DELL

to prove ownership??????????
he can obviously read the sceptic comments on his videos....

Lol, I would just ignore them even if I owned the home. Poor skeptics can stay poor.

>doesn't own a home
>dreams of telling "poor skeptics" to fuck off
>obviously poor himself but pretends to be rich through fantasy

Wow, sums up the average Veeky Forums user, doesn't it?

Yup. My point still stands. He owes the commenters nothing.

I'm loving this weird culture of NEET conservatives. It's like these kids intentionally cuck themselves to fit in or something.

a master in architecture who can put a lambo in every room of his house with minimum space.

JUST HERE IN MY GARAGE

>not having books in garage so you spend minimum time transporting book to car so you can read while you drive for maximum biz-fficency
you only have 24 hours in a day user. You got to squeeze all the productivity out of each one bro!

Being a decent human = free money

he's the most persistent viral marketer. he beats HOW TO BE INVESTMENT BANKER guy for sheer spamming.

i'm now adding tai to my list of filters. GG.

Tai recycles old (good) advice for an inflated amount.
Just watch many YT videos, read books at the library for 'free' (tax subsidized).
Join an investor club, many are < $100/year, tax deductible.

Tai has a lot of skills that helped him get rich like persistence, drive, and being a good salesman. What he's best at though is networking and marketing, the dude is basically a prodigy when it comes to these 2 things. He hangs out with, gets advice from, and interviews crazily successful people from all kinds of fields, he throws a lot of "influencer" parties and has become very well known. His social media game is completely next level, people like to talk about Donald Trump using social media well but compared to Tai Lopez Donald is a complete amateur who barely uses it at all. I can't really explain what's so good about it just in one post but anyone who watches his snapchat story knows exactly what I'm talking about. Overall he's good for motivation, inspiration, and he shares a lot of true and tested advice, but his programs aren't worth it at all you can get that type of shit for free and from better sources.

Based conman, faked it till he made it.

He's basically a lesser version of Elon Musk - a complete conman.

It means fuck off

how does that work? whats your niche?

Cars and houses are rentals.