How much does a locksmith usually charge to open a car? I tried opening it with a coat hanger but it didn't work...

How much does a locksmith usually charge to open a car? I tried opening it with a coat hanger but it didn't work. It's a 2000 Camry

$75+

just google trunk trick c20

>he doesn't own a slim jim set

top lel
enjoy paying a $50 to a real man for unlocking your car

Call triple A or get a fucking wedge you moron

popping a lock is so fucking simple that if you feel stupid now you're gonna be suicidal once Jorge does it in 30 seconds.

>tripfag
>openly admits to being a degenerate
It's like pottery

>having tools makes you a degenerate

k

Where do you buy these? I can't find one online, it's like they aren't legal to be sold.

>Tools stay in the truck, which you wouldn't be able to access if you are locked out of your car
>Carrying around a means to access a locked car on your person at all times
How's winter break, kid?

>>Carrying around a means to access a locked car on your person at all times
That's not illegal in non-cucked states.

Put your trip back on, faggot.

Have fun carrying a 12 inch ruler around, just in case you forget your keys in your car.

You do know only idiots, retards, and women lock their keys in their car right? Are you admitting to being one of those three?

>yfw 90% of Veeky Forums doesn't carry a fucking spare key in their wallet incase this happens

You deserve this op

I payed $50 for a locksmith to open my car. I basically worked that day to unlock my damn door. He was black too lel.

It's a mistake I will never make again.

*forget to mention, I asked him about how many times he does this a day. The guy said 20. That's a pretty penny.

forgot my quality trip
$15 for a 9pc from ebay. This was 4-5 years ago. I'm pretty sure they're legal tho, not that I care. Also, there's an easy way to get any black market item shipped anywhere. I'm not gonna tell you how, but it's easy once you know it.
tools go in the tool shed or garage kiddo. stay in school and one day you might own some.
mad

How about when your door switch is broken so the computer is confused and then locks the doors after you put the keys inside, closed the door, and ran back inside to get something?

kys

>lock yourself out of the garage/cuckshed
>I’ll just use my too-...o shit

Typical tripfag response.

jamal pls

A lot more than having a spare key made and hanging it on a peg in your house

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM.
Don't they have them at Home Depot (for the Mexican car thieves) and auto parts stores? Maybe you should driv- oh yeah...

Nigga, you drive a Camry - just smash the window and go straight to the junkyard to pick up a new window for like $30. Let that be a lesson to ya!
>Someone steals your wallet or you forgot it... in the car for top kek
>Not having a second spare in your asshole

>it's like they aren't legal to be sold.
My local city ordinances state that possession of break-in tools by those not in the trade can be charged with intent (a misdemeanor). My wording is not perfect, but I can't be bothered to go look up the law and quote it here.

Does OP have roadside assistance with their insurance? Roadside assistance will send a locksmith free of charge.

>it's like they aren't legal to be sold.

There are lots of things that are legal to be sold but not legal to possess under certain circumstances. For example, a bolt cutter is legal to purchase and have, but if you get caught while burglarizing, even if you didn't use it, you will be charged and convicted of intent to use break in tools. That is a separate and additional charge from either intent to burglarize or actually performing the burglary.

>makes retarded statement
>everyone attacks
>has to address 3-4 posters in one reply just to save face

the life of a tripfag, everyone

The simpler, easier solution is to have a spare key secured to the underside of the car.

>How much does a locksmith usually charge to open a car?

It varies greatly even in the same city area. Many new cars (like mine) come with free unlock during the first 3 years of ownership. If you have AAA or Onstar, then you have that as part of the subscription fee. With Onstar, they can remotely lock, unlock, track, or disable the vehicle too.

Harbor Freight is a great source of tools for car thieves. They sold cheap bolt cutters and kits of various "slim jim type" tools to open a variety of cars. Due to the homeless problem, the city has been trying to get HF to not stock slimjim kits and finally succeeded. City pressure is why many stores in town stopped stocking certain items useful to thieves or vandals. For example, the very useful pronged weeding/gardening tool favored by muggers was removed from individual sale although it was still in tool kits (and thus shoplifted a lot). So the muggers still get them by shoplifting in the end. Due to vandalisms and drive by problems, powerful slingshots and even toy ones were removed from sale although it is possible to find "toy strength" Daisy slingshots still for sale. But the strong ones and blow guns became unavailable.