Took a night off browsing Veeky Forums and started that affiliate marketing thing everyone's talking about...

Took a night off browsing Veeky Forums and started that affiliate marketing thing everyone's talking about. Ayy we're gonna make it. Thanks biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq2LVa36ukk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It'll never work this doesn't work anymore maybe before not now you're scamming us get out

how? help a nigga out please

Made me laugh. Gonna break $100 today.
Look for the aff marketing threads few pages back. Then get off Veeky Forums.

this one ?

what are you selling boy?

And there you have it. A few hours later, the $100 a day milestone.
Digital product related to a video game.

where are you advertising?

So, youre shilling a dlc pretty much? Noiyce

How do I get in on this shamilamadingdong?

Good job user, it starts this way.
If you can break 100$ you can break 1000$.
Keep putting the work.
GL

first you have to defeat this guy (or wait a few years and ask her if she wants to have a coffee with you)

How much are you spending on advertising?

Are you talking about PPC affiliate? Can you share any tips to get started?

I do SEO affiliate but I've always fantasized about PPC stuff. I've read that if you find one offer that scales well you can earn a year's salary in one month.

But the trouble is understanding what offer to pick, how to structure an ad(I'm guessing FB ads?), plus what sort of CTR/conversion I should see to tell if an ad is working.

Ayy still climbing

Thanks. I'm replacing my habit of being lazy surfing this board with something a lot better. Stumbled upon 'the power of habit' video last night which made things click. Part 2 is the meat of it. Here's part 1 for anyone curious youtube.com/watch?v=Zq2LVa36ukk

Zero. It's free traffic.

Best tip to get started is just do it. Don't wait for the tip train to drop you off at tip land where tips grow out of the floor ready for you to pick. Lke Shia Labeouf said, just do it nigger. You will learn by yourself along the way.

>what sort of CTR/conversion I should see to tell if an ad is working.
I downloaded cpa evolution 2.0 course a while ago. They said to aim for...
Banner ad CTR 1-4%
Landing page CTR 35-50%
Offer CTR - 8-15%
But the only thing that really matters is the net profit. Pirate that course it would probably hold your hand into tip land.

>free traffic

you have your own site or what?

What's your traffic source? That literally determines whether you make worthwhile money in CPA

I have my own site. It's a simple landing page that funnels people to the cpa offer I'm promoting.

And how are you getting people to go on your site?

>just started
>now making 100$ in a day by magically ranking your page

ehh

Nice trips

How do you get people in your landing page to begin with?

What does said landing page look like? what does it contain? just "enter your email here" shit and if they enter the mail you get the money? when is the money made? (what action is needed)

How did you find a niche? (what did you use to get the keywords to find a niche that gives you 100 fucking + dollars on your first day, because people usually take years to get there)

Looks like we're gonna break $200 a day boys.
Not answering questions that edge too close to my secret sauce.
Mistakenly assumed im doing seo.
LP is like a pre-sales page to the offer i'm promoting. It's not collecting emails (yet). Google around and swipe someone else template in your niche. That's how I got started.
You are over thinking niche too much. Pick any niche. If it doesn't profit, move to another niche. They're not all winners. You have to find/create them.
>what did you use to get the keywords
I picked something I was interested in that has million of fans. No tools needed. KW's aren't really involved in what I'm doing.

>Not answering questions that edge too close to my secret sauce.

Spamming somewhere, someone will notice and you'll stop making money, but enjoy till it last.

>LP is like a pre-sales page to the offer i'm promoting. It's not collecting emails (yet). Google around and swipe someone else template in your niche. That's how I got started.
>You are over thinking niche too much. Pick any niche. If it doesn't profit, move to another niche. They're not all winners. You have to find/create them.

I still don't get it. What people do for you to make the money? where are they clicking? how does your page look like like what does it contain?

Jesus you're retarded

are you fucking 5 years old? stop asking for obvious answers to steal you idiot. use your creative skills... oh right you don't have any.

Are you the Clash of clans gems guy?

I'm a programmer and can help you with some of your technical challenges. Clearly you have the ability to make money doing what you're doing, though your ability to scale may depend on someone like me.

E-mail me if you want to collab -> [email protected]

>starts first website ever
>making 100+/a day later
>refuses to give any details because he has discovered a "sauce" so secret that if it's told it will stop working
>a day fucking later
Fucking roleplayers

How much does it cost to set up a website for this, and where do i find ads to make money off of?

I have a plan that I think will work in getting free traffic but don't want to spoil it.

Email me. Full stack web dev looking to get into affiliate. I know tons of good PPC ad sources too.

[email protected]

OP is
>lying
>had massive luck to rank a well paying niche
pick one.

He's probably either the clash of clans guy who's been creating threads here for the past few weeks, or he's just another aff marketer.

Either way, he didn't do this overnight. It just doesn't work like that. A very experienced person might be able to start hitting a new niche and make $100 in the first day, but that's after months or years of gaining knawledge, templates, and procedures for making it happen.

I don't doubt he's actually making that money, but I guarantee you he didn't just "start yesterday lol and now I'm making the equivalent of >$20/hr wage"

Is this where I learn how to make money off of clickbait sites?

you cant squeeze juice from rocks

unless you seo, or pay for advertisement you not getting traffic. even social media wouldnt drive that in 1 day no chance

Domain is $12 a year. Hosting is $0-10/month.
Creating a site is $0 (DIY) - xxx (hire someone).
No
Sent
Yup
Incorrect assumption

its not incorrect the only ways to get traffic to a new site 1 day old is PAID for or shilling on forums / social media

Hey, there's also paying to be in a malware pop-up.

>here's this unbeliable claim
>here's me not telling you about it
kys

maybe he made a youtube video to minecraft kiddies selling some minecraft shit that mommy and daddy will buy for them