How can anyone afford to live in canada? Rent, food and bills here are so expensive that it's unbelievable

How can anyone afford to live in canada? Rent, food and bills here are so expensive that it's unbelievable

>tfw rent is 950
>tfw make 1500 a month
>tfw after food and necessities I'm pretty much broke

They need to increase wages here considering I work full time and I'm barely able to live

where do you live where rent is 950/month
what do you do for work?

Well, at least you don't have another $300-400/month for health insurance with a $6300 deductible.

I live in Kingston ontario and I work at a factory

Yeah but at least the government doesn't take 100+ dollars off each weekly paycheck like they do here. If the government would stop taking my money id be able to live a better life

How can anyone afford to live in Poortugal? Rent, food and bills here are so expensive that it's unbelievable

>tfw rent is 600
>tfw make 500 a month
>tfw after food and necessities I'm pretty much broke

They need to increase wages here considering I work full time and I'm barely able to live.

Or I can live in a shed for 330 a month.

Now you know why does statistics say that on average people only leave their parents house ate the age of 30.

my rent is 450 but I rent a room currently trying to save up

Yeah I'm 28 and just moved out a few months ago but now I realize that in order to live you've got to work just to be broke every paycheck, it's certainly no way to live because it is impossible to save any money

I make decent money in an in demand trade in Alberta. Employer still wants his ass licked though. I pay a lot in rent but I can rent a whole house for little more than an apartment here.

I don't finance anything and I tether through my phone for internet. No cable. cook at home. Keep the bills low.

I know BC/Ontario are getting fucked with foreign capital so idk what to tell you.

All the jobs in my area pay between 11.70 and 12.80 an hour. It used to be plenty enough money when I lived with parents because the only bill I had was a 45 dollar cellphone bill each month and the rest was mine to do what I wanted with it and that always went to beers and partying

If living at home, buying beer and partying are your only adult priorities, I don't see a problem here

Yeah but I'm 28 I had to move out

Get roommates or a better job you poor cuck

There's no room for roommates in a 1 bedroom apartment and there is no better jobs that are within walking distance and considering its soon going to be freezing winter I don't want to walk more than 1.5 hours just to get to work

>tfw already have to walk 40 mins to work

Start carding

you'll make a lot more money than you currently are

No idea what that is

Buy things with stolen credit cards

I don't want to do something like that

Then stay poor

It's called being educated and having relevant skills
60k/year
1200 rent
Downtown Toronto

How old is that chart? 25% of people aged 18-35 lives at home in Sweden

Not everyone is smart enough to get high paying jobs like you

Then quit your bitching. Stay poor fag

didnt feel like going to U of T to be called a white devil....sorry

>he's a cuck
Kill yourself

>tfw in quebec
>$2k/month $575 rent

Not luxurious but at least I can stay debt free and save for my business.

You have a ton of money left over, that'd be amazing

Sell moose meat.
Shit is cash, man.

do you split rent with 2 other people or something? i live in north york and a shitty roach infested apartment is 1.1k a month.

heres what rent looks like where i live in Canada

id feel LUCKY if i could get a place for 950

I've seen this asshole here before. He is a troll.

>rent a 1 bed with my gf, split rent so only pay $300/m, including utilities. Only spend about $150-$200/m on food too.
>make $800/m ($750 after taxes) only working 20hrs a week, make minimum wage ($10/hr)

Feels good bros

>Alberta

>everyone I know either lives with family, or rents a house with friends splitting the bill.

The Filipinos & Indians have taught the new generations well about frugality.

Lol. Such delusion. Instead, we pay 2x as much as Canada for healthcare as a % of GDP. But your "I shouldn't have to pay bease I haven't gotten sick yet" mentality is really helping your country

You need a marketable skill that will give you better financial mobility

>all rich people are thieves

Then you deserve to be poor
>I don't want to have to overcome any adversity to make myself financially stable
You're the shit ties kind of person

>There's no room for roommates in a 1 bedroom apartment

Have you considered getting a 2 bedroom apartment?

Or are you just here to pointlessly bitch and moan?

I live on my own. I live on Danforth past Coxwell

> rent is 950

Fuck you. Rent is 1350 minimum in Mississauga, and thats a shitty condo price

Rent in Montreal is fine, my roommate and I pay $700 a month each.

welcome to the world my millennial friend.

we have succeeded in destroying your future.

bow before your mighty overlords.

>they worked hard to get their money
>pepe.png

There's ways around it, man. Go south in the winter in some warm country, your money goes far down there, you can live very affordable, come back and work in the spring/summer/fall to make cash again. Like a seasonal landscaping job works fine. Or hell, get an electric car, Use public charging, don't pay gas and sleep in your car, then you save all the rent. If you're not that cheap, just get an apartment and split it up with 2-3 roommates, divide and conquer. If you work enough hours, you don't really need much space to spend at home anyway, Personally i'm happy with a bed and my iPad. Life is good in Canada. There is a lot of price differences between one area and another, so look around and you should be able to find something just fine.

I can find nice apts for 1200 in Trono, even lower in Milton/Brantford/London. STEP IT UP!