I just found this Lexus, and it's about $4000 and has 180,000 miles on it, i think it's alot. Should i go for it?

I just found this Lexus, and it's about $4000 and has 180,000 miles on it, i think it's alot. Should i go for it?

fuck no, for $4000 you can get a way better car, you are falling for the RWD meme.

Is it even manual?

just by looking at it I can tell it'll break down soon.

>buying cars with over 100k miles from strangers
loving every mao

Yeah, it's manual.

That thing is a fucking shit heap. Probably been in a frontal collision as well.

What car do you guys suggest?
I thought about this one since the price for this car is cheap in my country. I've seen others like this being sold at $5500

nothing wrong with this.

don't buy it. its shit. for a decent IS300, youll need to cough up at least $7k

>my country

what country?

I had a feeling you werent in the US. I can tell by the 3rd world setting in the background

>nothing wrong with this.
yeah if you want to drop thousands on a lemon, it's great.
>stancekid
nevermind, chances are you've never seen a car from underneath

chances are you smell like fish my friend

I'm Guatemalan, car culture here is shit, or maybe totally unexistent.

I wouldn't pay more than 2k, but that's just me.
I lowballed a dude on a Cressida and he was coming off it, 700 cash for it and it needed a new transmission and an alternator and he wouldn't take it, talking 'bout he knows what he's got, and this that and the other.

Like, maybe he'll get his 1500 out of it, but I don't think it'll be in the midwest that he does.

Miata
E30

This was going to be my next car, but the ricer tax killed me.

Found one at a buy here pay here, and was going to get it, but some crackhead wrote over the leather in pen or whatever and backed out. Also they wanted 9k for it.

If your car culture is shit, the best option is to import from japan, the cars are plentiful and cheap. For around 1k usd and assuming 3k usd for importing the car, you could have the same car in better condition and a better engine. You will have to research the importing regulations of your country and you would want to talk to a reputible exporter.

That would mean getting the toyota altezza, with the beams engine. But sounds a better idea for a silvia :^) thanks lad.

wew, another central american in Veeky Forums, good to know.

>180,000 miles on it
>that grill and those wheels
Wrong. Only ever buy a used vehicle if it meets the following criteria:
-low mileage
-one owner
-male senior owned
-dealer service history

bonus points for garage kept.

what is life like in central america, assuming you are middle class if such thing exists

'91 miata

>one owner
check
>low mileage
138k miles on body and 90k on engine
check
>male senior owned
nope
>dealer service history
nope

>garage kept
all its life, its never been in rain

My civic doesnt have any of that other than dealer service history but Idgaf

Comfy, live in a pretty standard mid-class neighborhood.

Niggers are confined to the sticks 6 miles from here, but some get loose from time to time.

Still no where near as shit as Brazil or Venezuela.

>that blow job

erry tiem