Tfw no lift in my house

>tfw no lift in my house

FUCKNIGGA

just

people sell 2 post lifts on craigslist

generally speaking its only 3500 max to get a similar setup

thats like a new credit card, which anyone would qualify for

I dont want to imagine what can happen in case of an earthquake.

Still jelly.

>florida
>earthquakes

>I dont want to imagine what can happen in case of an earthquake.
the car could fall down. that's why you don't live in earthquake prone third world countries.

>california
>third world

You're aware that credit cards need to be paid off, right?

>>california
>>third world
>pick two

got a problem, miguel?

>pick 2

t. flyover state peasants

this is why trump won

>Miata on bottom

Just like every fag that drives one

>watching the cancer of YouTube bmx AdamLZ

>not being a powerbottom

fucking faggot lmao

huh?

Why would you use a lift to store cars? Why not get a bigger garage? All those juices dripping onto the lower car... Yuck.

>he can't even afford an underground concrete climate controlled carpark for his cars

this guy is fucking poor.

>hey honey lets take the lamborghini out today
>yeah nah going to take me 30 minutes to move the jeep and lower it

I'd hope anyone with that kind of dosh can keep their cars repaired so they don't drip juices.

He's got a McLaren, it's going to happen.

>British car
>not leaking

plz. Even if you drive it on clean roads it's still going to come back dirty.

if one of those isnt dripping, theres no oil in them

>tfw no garage

Literally yes.

just secede already so we can start raiding your shit state

>tfw when living in Alaska
>tfw when carport
Winter car care here in Alaska is a whole new level of fun.

>Eh, its not gonna snow
>Eh, its not gonna snow
>Eh, its not gonna snow
>Oh fuck I have work in 15 minutes and need to swap wheels in two feet of snow at -10.

>Pull into New Sagayas
>Steering wheel spins freely
>All of my what the hell
>Idler pully shattered, belt snapped, steering fluid coating entire underside of hood
>Gotta repair this in the parking lot in -10 to get home
>Why does it have to always be so cold
>Why does metal have to hurt so much

>Buy grill guard
>Says will take two months
>Shows up in two days
>Either leave in appartment or install in winter
>Oh god my hands

Implying being able to thread a bolt with gloves.

Sounds about right.

ferrari la ferrari

>hope

nigga that person's got serious money.

t. turbo cuck

Unrelated but anyone know what mechanisms are in place to prevent a what I assume to be pneumatic lift from failing? I have a retarded fear of working underneath my car because I don't fucking trust jack stands and shit. I actually think the whole system in general is ridiculously undeveloped but maybe I am being irrational. I am hoping a lift will help alleviate that

ITT: people who have literally no idea what "third world" means.

You can't drink the tap water in California... That's pretty fucking third world to me, your smog is pretty third world too. With your levels of government control you might as well be a communist country.

60/mo for 2 years really isnt that unreasonable

Not only are you wrong, but water quality and amount of smog have literally nothing to do with a country being first, second, or third world.

You're an idiot.

t. poorfaggots

You've seen Cars eh?

La is a shithole.

Good thing there is the entirety of the third largest state in the country left over that isn't a shithole and an economy larger than the entirety of Austrailia.

t. jose

>"let's make sure your car has prius level emissions before letting you register it"
t. califags

Yet CA has one of the largest and most active car scenes in the country.

cry more flyoverstatefag.

back to /pol/. no one cares about your bullshit stormfag.

>tfw living in a TURD world cunt and no earthquakes ever

it's ratcheting locks basically. you hear a lift clanging as it goes up, that's it passing the locks. at the top you let the air out and rest it on the locks.

Enjoy your $15/hour career in your shithole flyover state while I earn a substantial income in a beautifyl state with a readily available brown slave class to do my bidding for next to nothing.

Huh, how is it possible that you can have that many useless vehicles and only one usable one?

How do those lifts even work. i see the locking mechanism but i don't see any lifting mechanism?

No hydraulic lines to the posts, posts aren't sunk into concrete and are just bolted to floor, no hoists/winches on the ceiling.

I see a control box on the back middle post but that doesn't explain anything.

enjoy stuffing your future bariatric mestizo grandchildren with $30 In N Out burgers and washing it down with gasoline because its cheaper than water

just moved into my new garage its so fucking nice having a lift

and room holy shit going from single car garage with no heat to this is incredible

I don't think you even understand the picture you posted. Try again.

Pretty clear Hispanics have a higher rate of obesity than whites, are you illiterate? Jesus I guess they dont even teach English over there anymore.

Why would I care? I'm not Hispanic.

I fail to see your point if you are even making a logical one.

user thinks the other user is hispanic because user replied to anons mexican meme images

Well that's a pretty dumb assumption.

All that I see frm that retards image on obecsity is that CA is a hell of a lot better off than most states when it comes to obesity rates across the board.

All the flyover states are full of fatasses of every color.

By both the modern and the true definition of it, Commiefornia is third world.

t. someone who doesn't understand what third world means.

I don't like his videos but I mean, gotta thank him for making youtube BMX pretty big.

You can buy new chinaman lifts for $1500, or find a nice used american made lift for the same price.

Mines been sitting in the corner of my barn for over a year now. Someday I'll get it set up, insulation and heat come first.

>pacific northwest?

>tfw I live next to a mechanic that is cool with using his lift during downtime or night

>Pull into New Sagayas
A few winters ago, I made the mistake of not keeping my shitbox started when I had to go grab some groceries. In the 30 minutes I was gone my locks on my driver side were frozen. Thankfully the passenger side lock worked. I really need to ditch my shitbox and get some sort of truck or suv.

If these people love Mexico so much, why don't they go back?

what are you some sort of commie scum?

America is the land of the free

>what are you some sort of commie scum?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did he die?

Mater the Waiter, that's funny right there.

Second world, m8.

>What is the east coast?

b-b-but racism is wrong

because it's wrong. and it's wrong because it's wrong. it's just wrong. racist weenie idiot. mexicans act just like everyone else if you give them enough money and a safe space :(

>mfw have to work in the dirt and the cunt jack gets suck then the fucking ground gets soaked in trans fluid and coolant and its like a mudpile under the tarp
FFFFFFFFFFFF

gonna go make myself a nice flat concrete slab next year.

How do you know where is the centre point on the car?

in the middle.

My explorer was like that. Finally traded it in on the cost leader out at Kendall of Wasilla.

Blue one in the back. Got her for 10k under msrp. Ford bastards put "AT" tires on it from factory that were barely able to get me home.

>Driving in blizard, both windshield wipers fail
>Quality engineering

hah

I could be wrong but I think there's a screw type lift in either one or two of the posts that's probably powered by an air compressor

The two-post lifts we have are electrically powered to lift, but you need an air compressor to disengage the locks once the car is up past a certain point.
Not sure how the damn things work. I want to get one for my personal use. Guy on CL has one listed for $900. Rotary offset lift.

>shit taste in cars
>Brazil jue jue jue
>lifta don't actually go up and down, really just a shelf.
>not bolted to the floor and look wobbly

I'm not even jealous

>this house/cars/lift
>same guy who made his GF literally bathe in peanut butter

man some guys have all the luck