ITT: cars that everyone else loves but you hate

ITT: cars that everyone else loves but you hate

>pic related this thing looks awful

The Twingo

Only mouth breathers like this stuff

Chrome wheels are for ghetto trash.

Can't stand chrome wheels either

Hate the eleanor as well. A regular GT500 looks so much better

Pretty much any Porsche 91191919181819111.5 or anything with a flat 6.

They look like beetles with body kits and make you like like a douchebag.
The engine is in the wrong place and will eventually kill you.
They sound fucking horrible.

This ugly thing

Pretty much any American RWD muscle car. It's just such a brazenly low effort attempt at suckering in buyers with the muh horsepower angle. It's a fucking pile of junk with a half decent motor in it. The interior is shit. The drivetrain is complete shit. The electronics are all ported from other models in the company. There is nothing exclusive about it. This is why something like the Corvette will never compare to the GT-R.

They're not completely terrible, but what they do is have a good shot at being the most overrated nameplate in the world. The majority of model years are not even remotely close to as good as the Corvette's popular image suggests.

>normalfag: the car

Id rather have a 325i than this overrated hunkajunk

i can tell you're a japanese fanboy by the fact you said the corvette engine is half decent
a good portion of rwd japanese cars have older variants of that "half decent" engine swapped in them
>protip it isnt half decent

they're considered good in the same parochial way tvrs are considered good

R31
R32
R33
R34
R35

No one except F&F faggots and Mexicans think Veilside FDs look good

No, not at all. I actually really like the most recent iteration of the Corvette but I don't know how someone can compare a RWD vehicle with an AWD vehicle. It's apples to oranges. You're dealing with a significant performance advantage (both in real world and the track) and a significant weight difference. Not to mention the utility that is gained from it. A RWD vehicle is not a supercar and I don't know how a company has the balls to release something as esteemed as a corvette in 2017 and not make it AWD.

>A RWD vehicle is not a supercar
...does the McLaren not exist?

And why do you like the C7? It looks like a Callaway or something

>Basically I don't like cars

The McLaren is a piece of shit. I like the C7 because I think it's a pretty good value considering the price:performance ratio. My problem is that I would gladly pay an additional $10k-$15k for an AWD trim, but they don't have it

I don't like shit cars

>The McLaren is a piece of shit.
10/10 ebin shitpost user

>6'4
>not my car to mod to make me fit in
>overall slow

>A RWD vehicle is not a supercar and I don't know how a company has the balls to release something as esteemed as a corvette in 2017 and not make it AWD.
You sound like a bitch. I suggest you stop being an enormous bitch.

except that your precious $175k awd altima got BTFO by the corvette Z06 and viper ACR.

Both American rwd "muscle cars" that are faster while also much cheaper.

Nigger tier car

It's manual only.
Niggers can't drive stick. Try again.

Add in the amount of money each car costs and the z06 is amazing for its value. I'd still rather have the snek though.

>"normalfag: the car"
>normal people cant afford it

yeah

My country is 70% niggers and 95% manual

Your country sounds like an adventure. what is it?

I too wish they would experiment with an AWD vette but not with the Front-engine'd one. they should try that stuff with the MR vette assuming they are given the budget to truly play around with stuff. Honda's AWD MR car was in development for a long time so i don't expect them to just pull even a half-decent AWD system out of their asses.

A RWD vehicle is not a supercar and I don't know how a company has the balls to release something as esteemed as a corvette in 2017 and not make it AWD.

Fucking faggot

France

this. It's some shitty eurotrash car with literally not a single redeeming quality about it.

fuck off cunt R32 is beautiful

>knowingly tripfags on an anonymous site
>doesnt know how to quote

this is what Veeky Forums is actually like

Came to post this. The interior and exterior is ugly as fuck.

Also, any BMW 3 series after the E36. BMW just got lazy.

>R31
>R32
I bet you don't even like the R30.

maybe his image of the r31 (and to lesser extent the r32 and r33) is just damaged from bogans

it looks a like it wanted to be a saleen or s7 to me. I like it though op

Both those nasty as hell.

The ugliest fucking rear end of any skyline ever produced.

0/10 bait

with you on the R35. Not really a big fan of R34 either. 2f2f ruined it for me.

Nissan R cars
Nissan S cars
All models and years of Impreza
Any Honda, excluding the NSX
All Audis and VWs save the R8 and Mk1 GTI

You know, as far as enthusiast cars go, there isn't anything. I hate Italian cars and I can't stand high strung I4s and V6s, but I can understand the appeal. I know why people like the 458 and the GTR and I can accept that even if I think they're retarded and ugly. A lot of people don't get the appeal of my Challenger and that's fine.

What I do hate is the average normalfag car. I can't stand Ford Fusions and Toyota Camry's. I cannot fathom how someone can spent that much money on something so goddamn mediocre. I hate normies that smugly interject themselves into car conversations saying, "What do you even need that for? My Impala gets 30mpg and can go 100mph - not that I'd ever need it."

It's fucking infuriating. America is built on car culture. Love of cars created the interstate system. It drove technology and it still does. Companies like Chrysler used their automotive sales to innovate in the fields of jet propulsion back in the day. The constant desire to have an integrated car drove demand for better phones and satellite navigation.

How the fuck do you not respect that? How do you look at one hundred years of endless automotive creativity and boundary pushing and decide, "nah, fuck it, I'll get an Altima and not change the oil until I'm 5k miles over the threshold."

>muh performance
>muh enthusiasm
>acts smug while shit talking people for acting smug
>drives a nig car loved by the normies hes talking about

America being built around cars was one of the biggest failures of the 20th century. The entire country cucked itself to automotive companies.

>t. V""""""""""""""""""35"""""""""""""""""" driver

Most Lamborghinis and Ferraris, honestly. I think they look appalling and they're such a pain to drive in the real world.

Cars are not a fucking appliance. If you believe otherwise, you're on the wrong board.