How do I stop granny shifting when I should be double clutching?

How do I stop granny shifting when I should be double clutching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOs8FhPX9No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone?

Serious answer, unless you're driving a truck from the 60s DOUBLE CLUTCHING IS USELESS

I thought it was still useful in some cases when driving a semi

you fuckin punch that clutch and toss that shifter yo

anything else is PUNK ASS

SELECT ANYTHING WITH STATUES

THEY AIN'T GOT SHIT TO SAY ON MY SHIFTIN

Some are unsynchronized and with those, yes, you would need to double clutch. I'm talking about the retards on here with 90s Civics who think they're F1 drivers because they double clutch

it's all about that heel-toe

>knowing how to helltoe

r u a wizard?

Seriously, if you can genuinely heel and toe in under a second, while braking smoothly, and rev-matching correctly, mad props to you. Shit takes forever to learn.

depends on the pedals and how stiff they are, some cars are easier to heel toe because the position/size of the pedals and some are harder due to a stiffer brake pedal (braided lines are one cause). so when you engage the clutch/ blip the throttle, you have to be constantly aware that it's not the same force as the brakes which you have to feather.

>some cars

Mazda/BMW are close together, easier to learn

i learned on a mazdaspeed6 i owned for a few years.

Because the BUSTA KEPT ME OUTTA HANDCUFFS!

The first thing you should is keep your hand on the shifting rod so you can be prepared to shift at all times.

gotta go from L1 to N at any time

YOU JUST NEVER FUCKIN KNOW

I can hektik toe on forza with xbox controller does that count?

Itll be helpful for when you need to shift from drive to shift

How much, or how quickly, rather, does the skill carry over between makes though, considering it's a technique that's all muscle memory?

watch this and you'll be a pro
youtube.com/watch?v=QOs8FhPX9No

I can't really heel toe smoothly, is it because of my size 14 Neanderthal feet?

I heel toe double clutch when I'm turning onto sidestreets because when you get it just right you feel like Dagumi.

>granny shifting
>not double clutching
it sounds like he's talking in greentext

You've got to have your car