PlayStation Vita General 2874 - Important Exercises Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Gun Gun Pixies Screenshots
dualshockers.com/2016/12/28/gun-gun-pix

>Drive Girls character trailers
youtu.be/J7P2k8iqugk
youtu.be/v0RZ2lKrjDM

>Valkyria Revolution ‘Princess Ophelia’ character trailer
youtu.be/qLK3Ea5YHPM

>God Wars: Future Past details user feedback changes, new demo due out late January in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/12/god-wars-future-past-details-use

>Nep-Nep Connect: Chaos Chanpuru Chaos artwork
gematsu.com/2016/12/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-chaos-noi

>Vostok Inc. Coming in 2017
thevitalounge.net/2016/12/28/vostok

>Developers Explain Why Valkyria Revolution Is Different
dualshockers.com/2016/12/27/original-valkyria-c

>Amazon Post-Christmas Digital Game sale
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/12/27/amazon-digital

>NA PS Store’s Holiday Sale Week 4 Starts Today
dualshockers.com/2016/12/27/north-american-playst

>Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Death or Kiss debut trailer
gematsu.com/2016/12/rezero-starting-life-another-world-death-kiss-de

>Musou Stars character introduction trailers
gematsu.com/2016/12/musou-stars-sophie-wang

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nisaeurope.com/collections/frontpage-clean/products/atelier-shallie-plus-limited-edition
store.nisamerica.com/atelier-shallie-plus-alchemists-of-the-dusk-sea-limited-edition
youtu.be/ZLbEllCwUC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time for neps

Oh
So the rest is easy

5th for flat is best

Goodnight vitagen~

Should have gone with this pic instead, maybe it could have worked with the hat too. Well, that hat will be probably gone soon anyway.

Mugi please use a better Keion.

>Well, that hat will be probably gone soon anyway.
I say that to myself last thread

In case the user in the last thread missed it:

Yes. Plating Scroll gives the item Rustproof attribute. You can do the same thing by synthesizing any weapon with the Gold Edge weapon. It's highly recommended to make Rustproof one of the first abilities you etch into your gear, and in case of upgrasing synthesizing your earlier weapon with its abilities into the new one, so you won't lose Rustproof and won't have to do it again. It's that essential because losing your weapon upgrades due to the slime fugs and Rust Traps sucks really, really hard.

>It's highly recommended to make Rustproof one of the first abilities you etch into your gear, and in case of upgrasing synthesizing your earlier weapon with its abilities into the new one, so you won't lose Rustproof and won't have to do it again. It's that essential because losing your weapon upgrades due to the slime fugs and Rust Traps sucks really, really hard.
Thanks a lot for the help user. I've decided to invest my effort into the beginner weapon that has 50 Upgrade Max. So I will have to use Plate scroll on it.

Another question, the rustproof will use up one of the "Rune CT" on my weapon, right?
My weapon has "Rune CT 0/5" currently.

Well, at least the catalog view of the OP pic looks a little better.

Another question. If I only have 1 Plate scroll, would you recommend I use it on Sword or Shield?

I fear that the Gold Edge weapon can only be synthesised with another weapon, and not a shield, so maybe I should use Plate Scroll on shield?

Yup, sometimes I just happen to stop playing games when I'm surprisingly close to finishing them or getting the rest of the trophies. Not sure why

But all the other Nep Vita games I've put maybe 5 hours each into so I got a long way to go

Hmm, the NA version of Shallie+ is already sold out and EU version still has 25-50% availability. Not really surprising though.

store.nisaeurope.com/collections/frontpage-clean/products/atelier-shallie-plus-limited-edition

store.nisamerica.com/atelier-shallie-plus-alchemists-of-the-dusk-sea-limited-edition

Americans likes to impregnate the Ateliers more than Europeans.

Well, EU has the normal version in normal web stores also for some bizarre reason.

I would love a sequel to this game

And still no physical Firis LE.
REEEERE

Yep. As soon as you get more levels for your weapon / shield by using it, and getting that number next to the item icon on the menu, you will get more rune count slots into your weapon. You have to be careful when fusing ability-infused weapons with smaller level ones, because if you fuse it with a weapon of a lower rune count, all the abilities don't carry over. I don't know how the game decides which abilities it leaves out, but I wouldn't risk anything when doing it, just to be sure not to lose any important abilities.

I think there was a shield that had a similar ability in it, can't remember for sure, but yeah, I would also go personally for the shield. I think the survival weighs more than your attack output, especially when it comes to the longer treks through the longer dungeons.

Even PS4 doesn't have one announced. Guess they'll announce it after Shallie+ gets out or something. Though I hope they come up with something else other than cloth poster, while they look really nice I don't really need them. A barrel mug or something like that would be neat.

I'm really glad I got to pre-order my EU copy. Feels really good to know we finally get at least one Vita Atelier physically, with a nice LE to boot. I'm probably going for Mary Skelter LE the moment it gets announced.

Yup, Shallie+ LE probably was the last ever KT game to have physical Vita release in west. IFI is actually pretty good publisher these days, they have physical for every region with an LE and normal version. I'm going to get the normal version for MS, mostly because I don't really do much with the stuff they give with the LEs. But with Gust series I always go for the LE.

Do you know if it possible to synthesize a Shield property into a Sword?
Or the other way around?

>pic
Source?

Gun gun pixies, the first link in the news section.

>Gun Gun Pixies Screenshots

Thank you!

I think there were some ways to break the basic rule of having to synthesize only the same kind of items to combine their properties. I believe it was somehow related to the Mixer enemy, as in it was the only one with which it was possible. Using Synthesizing Pot requires the items to be the same type, otherwise they won't mix at all. I guess it is one another way of finding out by doing, if you don't want to resort to online guides, which I personally wouldn't recommend, since it takes out some of the fun when trying to find out about things on your own. If the items you try to mix with weapons or shields aren't compatible, they are dropped by the Mixer after you defeat it after feeding it stuff.

Curse you, sample!

:>

What song does the VD theme use?

youtu.be/ZLbEllCwUC4

The hell? I don't remember seeing any V3 logos in AE.

Funny since i need it. But some Firis pantsu would ne nice.

The PS4 version?

Ah right, that must be it.

Holy shit who the fuck came up with the name Esty Dee ????
Now I know what to name my future daughter

Probably someone like Godfather of Moe.

Is the Dies Irae Kickstarter really so bad that people hope it fails and gets a new kickstarter? I've seen a couple people wish that.

That was fun

100$ for a digital game?????

Famitsu Sales: Week 52, 2016 (Dec 19 - Dec 25)

07./13. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition # (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.03.19} (¥2.400) - 40.157 / 876.085 (+199%)

10./10. [WIU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition (Microsoft Game Studios) {2016.06.23} (¥3.600) - 33.263 / 241.441 (+121%)

19./04. [PSV] SaGa: Scarlet Grace (Square Enix) {2016.12.15} (¥6.800) - 15.633 / 74.047 (-73%)

Wait so uhh for the deadline, how many of the items should I give the Stark guy?
Rorona is my first Atelier game so I'm lost

>PlayStation Vita Edition # (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2015.03.19} (¥2.400) - 40.157 / 876.085 (+199%)
>+199%
Jesus
>19./04. [PSV] SaGa: Scarlet Grace (Square Enix) {2016.12.15} (¥6.800) - 15.633 / 74.047 (-73%)
Was that good for Square?

I got it from the DR general and I think it's due to update. However, I did not check it myself.

Original is this.

The translation team wants it to fail because of PR fucking the kickstarter up and then lighting fucking it even harder.

What did the PR team do?

Yeah, that's all kinds of insane.

Someone said that it's the same PR firm that did Shenmue 3 KS, I don't remember exactly what happened there but that was also kinda fucked from what little I remember. How do they land these jobs?

Absolutely nothing.

Really? I thought they were shopped. Cool.

It's a possibility I guess, didn't really check it. Just going by the source.

I meant to say Light. Auto-correct messed up.

Let's put it this way, Awesome Japan did Jack Shut to that too. Most of that funding came from fan involvement spreading the word. Not the PR team.

I guess they have good relationships with important people in Japan then. Or they're cheap.

They'd have to do what SP did and bite the bullet like with Root Double if they want it to succeed at this rate

You mean, lower the Vita stretch goal?

After a little googling AJ is a Japanese company? And it doesn't have too many English speakers? Maybe there's some confusion to be had when your PR is like that. Though it seems Light isn't any better than them. Fucked up situation. If I had to guess, no one there probably even knows what Limited Run games is.

I'm not going to pin the blame on them being ESL but more of them not know how PR works at all. Imagine running a campaign and the company you hired makes no effort to promote you for the first three days. On the first day you made almost half your goal.

The more I google about them the more I wonder how do they get these promoting jobs? They clearly aren't too good at it.

People who don't know any better.

Even Tokyo Otaku mode, the ones that did Sharin No Kuni KS, used them at their first kickstarter. Which to no surprise, failed miserably. And the commenters there said the exact same things, PR was lacking. AJ has learned nothing.

Nothing is good enough for SE

How those FF15 sales are going?

Anyone here?

Sleep

Is the game good?

I want to plunder Beryl's booty

No
Bully
Beryl

I think it's okay-ish, not exactly very good.

Then, how about Mary Skelter?

posting my wife

Please promise me you'll take plenty of screenshots of the shadow beryl intro sequence? I lost mine ages ago when my HDD died ;-;

S;G 0 is finally here!

nice face

Worst girl wins

Reminder green haired waifus are best

Quite a good game for me.

I think the settings/story and characters are pretty well done. The art is really gorgeous in particular and OST is quite good as well. However it can get a little gory and disturbing at times since it involves quite a bit of blood and violence along with some weird stuff.

Battle system was alright but didn't impress me too much. I should add that the 3D modeling and animation are pretty great though, so it's still quite enjoyable.

Dungeon exploration is kinda nice with the gimmicks and stuff, along with things like nightmare chasing you and disabling automap, but some parts felt a little too unnecessarily huge and without direction.

Why is she blushing like that?

Now that the vita is officially dying, should I buy all of the weeb games I've been meaning to get now before they become rare and overpriced?

You better hurry bro

No you should buy them when they become rare and overpriced.

One of the touch screen reactions.

I suppose that was a stupid question. What I meant was how long do I have before that happens?

From -10 to 10, how excited are you for the new PS+ games? They're probably announced soon.

I'm at -7, I don't have time to play them and they're usually not even interesting.

I hope this shit is not annoying like was in Innocence R
Maybe I will

Cute girl. More of her, please

ps4g is too busy shitposting spoilers so I'ma ask over here

Should I get Grand Kingdom or Disgaea 5 ?

Probably d5 if you like disgaea games.

Should I get the white and pink or the white and yellow Vita?

white and pink

What's a good starting game to get into DRPG on Vita? I have some leftover cash and want to get into them
Or should I emulate something?

White and pink