Anyone here ever buy a car only to find out later they got fucked over...

Anyone here ever buy a car only to find out later they got fucked over? I have some serious feels right now because I brought a good looking car, took it to a mechanic and found out the entire bottom is fucked on top of other engine issues. Just that alone is close to 3k and there's more body work that needs to be done. In other words I have to look for another car. I'd like to hear some stories from Veeky Forums I'm pretty bummed out

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Front-Upstream-O2-02-Oxygen-Sensor-for-Ford-Pickup-Truck-Lincoln-Mercury-/370832218267?fits=Year:1999|Model:Mustang&hash=item565752989b:g:nhMAAOSwo4pYX4iT&vxp=mtr
ebay.com/itm/New-OAW-Water-Pump-for-Ford-Crown-Victoria-PI-Mustang-4-6L-w-Hub-Height-3-43-/151101776594?fits=Year:1999|Model:Mustang&hash=item232e5e22d2:g:D9sAAOxyDLZSC8r6&vxp=mtr
ebay.com/itm/FORD-OEM-Rear-Axle-Seal-F67Z1S177ACA-/330917029173?fits=Year:1999|Model:Mustang&hash=item4d0c312535:g:Vo0AAOSwyLlXpvDu&vxp=mtr
ebay.com/itm/Axle-Shaft-fits-1999-2004-Ford-Mustang-DORMAN-OE-SOLUTIONS-/231513706765?fits=Year:1999|Model:Mustang&hash=item35e74ad10d:g:MmUAAOSw3ydVp7tp&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take to mecanic b4 you buy it.
>problem solved?

It's already too late I brought it last week and took it today because CEL

But yeah lesson learned I guess

I bought one in similar condition and then crashed it so it all worked out in the end.

yea if seller wont let me have a shop look at it b4 i buy its not worth my time

Yea, bought a cheap mustang on Craigslist. It checked out, then a month later the bugs started to pop up. Now I'm an extra 1k deep in fixing it. And cause it was off craigslist, I can't just call fowl. Shoulda known better than to get a fucking mustang.

Michael?

Went to go see a 1994 Honda civic ex one time with my ex so she could buy it.
Was an old couple original owner, service records and everything.
Timing belt done
New distributor
Had a valve cover leak and some shitty tires on it but whatever.
They payed all transfer fees and smogged it for us.
It test drive fine and everything.

On the way home (50 mile drive) the transmission went into limp mode it jerked under throttle and slammed into 4th (auto tragic) we limped it home and it wouldn't start after that.

I spent days trying to figure it out. It would start and drive one minute then if you went under 30mph it fucking stalled every fucking time.

I replaced the fuel pump
Fuel pump strainer
Fuel pump main relay (fixed it for 3 days)
Throttle position sensor
Vehicle speed sensor
I put 4 tires on it myself and changed the oil. (Drain plug fucking stripped from previous owner or shop)

She was in shambles over it
Our relationship ended shortly after before it got fixed.
Last I seen it it was gathering dust in her dads back yard.

Yeah I'm gonna make it a point from now on, if they have an issue with taking to a shop they can go fuck themselves. Solves me right for trusting a fucking immigrant

I've brought three cheap cars on CL before this one, granted they needed some TLC but no where close to this level. The guy who sold it to me is a fucking scumbag. I should've took it to a mechanic but it's like I said I've had luck in the past so I figured it wouldn't be too big of a deal since it looked good

I bet she was it's a fucking gut punch. I feel like a complete moron. I feel bad for my parents the most they helped me buy the car, my dad was pretty happy with it saying its a great car. Go figures

What exactly is wrong with it?
Also,
>buying anything American
I learned my lesson buying American bullshit.

All my Cars have been Japanese for the last 5 years. No issues.

I have been searching for you. DO you know how to turn off the hill assist on a 15 wrx. or do i just pull the fuse for that solenoid?

I felt bad for her but it wasn't my money. I paid for all the replacement parts though

Fucking Bitch.

Is it on all the time?

yea its 100% on at all times. Not sure if there's some sequence of buttons to turn it off in the computer of if i should just unplug the the thing near the passenger front wheel.

to clairify if i have clutch in and brake on at the same time its on. flat surface or hill

>the entire bottom is fucked

rusted frame?

also, did you take it to the mechanic BEFORE you bought it right??

Hold down the VDC OFF button for about 20 to 30 seconds. It should say VEHICLE DYNAMIC CONTROL OFF or DISABLED then press it normally 1 more time after it displays the message. (You might not have to push it that 1 last time) it should say HILL START ASSIST DISABLED or something like that. Their is also an excerpt in your owners manual that explains how to disable it as well.

If you're in northern California USA of tell you to bring it to my Subaru dealer and I can check it out for you.

For free of course.

lol sadly I am a Midwest bro. will have to grab manual next when I go fuck with it tomorrow. Thank you sir

LOL where do I even start. They put it on a lift, literally the whole exhaust system is fucked up. It's leaking oil on both rear axles. The cat and o2 sensors, the axles, the frame is rusted to shit, the frame behind the front bumper is nearly bent in half, plus it needs rear brakes/timing belt work, wheel alignment is fucked, battery is fucked, and other shit I'm most likely forgetting. The fucking chink told me he did the timing belt, mechanic said that shit hasn't been opened in years most likely. I have a list of mechanical work it needs that totals nearly 3k, not even taking into account the body work.

Oh shit, that would've been some solid pussy because that sounds expensive as fuck

No because I've brought cheap cars without doing that before, never had a huge issue. Obviously this time it was a huge mistake. Not one I'm going to repeat

I bought a 2005 commodore SS off some Maori for 10k. Day later I found out it had money owing it. The finance company had the car repossessed and I'm now having to take the previous owner to court to get my money back. My lawyer is pretty confident il get my money back late February/early March but the guys an absolute scumbag so I'm not holding my breath. Never buying a car off a Maori ever again. Every time I've bought off one of those black cunts the cars some hidden fault, every time I've sold to one of them I've had them come back to me with some kind of bullshit drama.

Sure thing man I hope I could help.
>mustang has timing belt
I don't believe that in the slightest. Everything else I believe.
Battery is easy fix alignment is easy axles are easy valve covers are easy brakes are easy too.
Lol yeah it's all good though.
Do you have an estimate of repairs? Can you post it?

I'm not the guy with the mustang. The car I brought is a 4runner

This is a list of all the stuff the car needs. This DOES NOT include the rusted frame in the rear and bented frame in the front of the engine

Valve cover gasket 350
Timing belt 675
Cat converter and o2 sensor 550
2 axle seal 375
Air flow boot 95
4 shocks 480
Wheel alignment 50
Battery 100
Rear brakes and drums 300

He also told me that's just on the surface and doing a ob2 scan, so there could be even more wrong with it. He said straight up it's not even worth fixing it at all

Apologies.
You can do these yourself:
Battery
Valve cover gasket
Axle seals
Air flow boot
All brakes.
Cat converter and o2 sensors.
If you don't know how to use a spring compressor have the shop do it.
Alignment a shop must do.
Timing belt a shop must do unless you can do it.

The prices for half the shit you listen are fucking OUTRAGEOUS

350 for a piece of fucking rubber in a valve cover?

Holy fuck I'm raging.

>>
It's not just the seals the axles themselves need to be replaced also, maybe not now but at some point they are badly rusted. And how am I going to replace a cat and o2 sensor by myself? Also what would be a good price then? This is in NYC it seems pretty reasonable to me. A lot of places charge 1k easily just for the cat job itself. Also what about the rusted frame and other body work? I'm better off getting another car even if I did everything myself. It would take a ridiculous amount of time and effort for a 17 year old car.

>valve cover gasket
can be done for $25 and an hour of your time. I did my first one this past fall, it's really not difficult. Clean up after yourself while you're in there though, and re-lube the cams with oil once you're done.
>timing belt
Can be done on your own, especially for 675, that's pretty damn steep. are these all stealership prices?
>cat and o2 sensor
cat can be deleted if non emissions, if emissions then replace with a junkyard one. $50-100. Cat sits under the car, nice and easy to get at.
o2 sensor may be trickier based on where its located.
I wont go into the rest of your shit, because your defeatist attitude puts me off.
then scrap the piece of shit and quit bitching on an indonesian coffee enthusiast board?

Axles are fuck easy.
I replace axles at Subaru nearly everyday.

Are the cats welded in? Or bolted in? If they are bolted in that's easy as fuck. Welded in will be more difficult.

O2 sensors you can unscrew yourself and screw in another.

Why didn't you look at the frame and body while you were looking at the car?

A cat would run you 175-200$ o2 sensor should be 50-70$

The rest you are paying must be fucking labor rates with it.

You can't fix rust. I don't Know what it's like to own a rusty car or deal with snow since where I live in California the coldest it gets in my area is 30 degrees.

not a car but i got fucked pretty good on a combine. paid $75k and it was supposedly field ready but ended up having to dump $15k into it just to get it fixed up enough to make it through harvest. now it's in for about another $20k worth of shit

Holy shot that sucks farmer bro.

I'm not even bitching the whole point was to hear similar stories and vent with other people because I'm depressed/pissed off over this whole situation. I just don't see the point of fixing it. Especially when the guy tells me straight up not too, he's losing a lot of money doing that. But you tell me, where in the NYC area is any shop going to do all of this for less money? Even an illegal won't do it for less than 1500 unless it's all junk parts, which is utterly pointless. If that's somehow defeatist then so be it. I don't see how it is but okay then.

Welded, and apparently it was done with all aftermarket shit or something of that nature, so the whole thing is fucked. I didn't because it looked and drove fine, and I've had good luck buying cheap cars so I rolled the dice. And again, where in NYC is it gonna be cheaper? By all means, if you know a place I'll take it there tomorrow morning. I seriously doubt anywhere else will be cheaper. And these are quality people not some bullshit Mexican job.

If you knew your way around a wrench (it's obvious you don't) then you wouldn't have that kind of attitude. I'm not trying to be disrespectful. But you do have a defeatist attitude.

You are giving up because it's going to cost you too much to replace AT A SHOP but you won't attempt any of the repairs on your own.

No shop owner loses money on any car if he gives you an estimate he's making alot off you if you choose to do all the repairs. The only time he will lose money is if he breaks something on your car because he has to pay for it.

combines are a bitch, new or old they take a lot of parts. i had to get the service tech out once and by talking to him i learned that everything the salesman told me was complete bs. i was told the combine only had 1 previous owner but it was really 2 and as it turns out the original owner is actually family. was told it was brought into the dealer every year for inspection and repairs but turned out they hadn't seen the combine for 6 years. was also told the owner was only selling it because he was retiring and of course that was bs and the guy had actually bought a new one. few other things i was told too but not a single fucking thing was actually the truth

like i said combines are a bitch and it's not uncommon to dump a lot of money into them but it really sucks when you have to do it all at once. if it was just the first $15k then more in a few years it wouldn't bother me too much but all this shit just within the first year is hard to swallow. guess it goes without saying i'll never step foot in that dealership again

when i bought my e46 m3 something seemed a little off on the test drive but i had never driven one before and it was raining. took it for a service and the mechanic told me it must have been stanced and some underbody pieces are beyond repair

Dude literally the first thing that came out of his mouth is if I can take the car back and get my money, do it. Why would he do that if he only wanted my money? Most places, if they're run by scumbags, would lower the car back and say oh yeah it needs a cat o2 sensor and it's good to go, KNOWING you'll be back in like a week or so. And you're right I don't want to fix it because it's fucking ridiculous. I would have to spend a retarded amount of time looking up how to do it, even if I did do everything right it won't fix the rusted out shit or god knows what else they'll find if they dig deeper into the engine itself. I just don't see how it's worth it. If this were a lux 10k car then that's different.

That must make your fucking stomach turn. That made me cringe a bit. I'm sorry but I know nothing of combines. Did you buy an older model or something? And it just keeps breaking down and shit? How the fuck do you transport one of those things to the dealership? Drive it there?

What do you mean by off?

is... is this the airflow boot you're talking about? It takes literally 3 screws to replace, and can be ordered online for $30.

The rest of your stuff that I didn't address up here sounds like normal old wear and tear, which is stuff you can neglect while you casually drive it, and can then fix around tax return time.

Work on it yourself, or bend your ass over and have your mechanic fist wads of cash out of your sphincter. Your pick. I've saved cars in worst situations, because I actually cared enough about them to learn how to fix them, and you're in my old shoes complaining that its too hard. you sadden me.

>I can't unscrew simple bolts, set them aside, and remove bad part, put new part on and replace bolts.

That. Is. Literally. All. You. Need. To. Do.

He didn't want to risk fucking with your car because of the rust. Also, he knows that you're one of those people that will nitpick work when it's done probably.

>oh it wasn't like that before I gave my car to you
>it didn't sound like this before I gave my car to you
>it didn't sound like this before I gave my car to you
>this wasn't leaking,that wasn't scratched,that wasn't like that before I gave my car to you.

Yeah no shit. I wouldn't touch your car either. Tell you what. You ever in California I'll give you 1500$ for it and I'll fix it myself and flip that fucking thing for 3 times what I gave you for it.

If you don't want to have a project to learn how to wrench on then that's fine.

You don't want to fuck with it that's also fine.

You giving up on it like its the end of the world is what's not fine.

Yeah it's a rusted piece of shit. BFD drive it until it fails inspection and dump it.

If you have this kind of attitude with every car you will ever own I feel sorry for you.

>sir your car just needs a couple 100$ parts but you can probably fix this yourself and save loads of money sir we can also give you a detailed estimate on what you need and correct part numbers to better assist you.

>NOPE ITS FUCKED IDK WHAT YOU SAID BIT ITS FUCKED EVERYTHING IS FUCKED

oh boy.

Fucking Maori's man. They're either total bros or total scumbags.

There should be a black list of scumbags on Craigslist

it's an 01 so not exactly new but in terms of farm equipment also far from old, new combines cost like $600k. when it comes to harvest you're basically in a race to finish before winter sets in so the last thing you want is a lot of downtime so it's very common to get a combine inspected every year to make sure it's good to go. of course there's hundreds of moving parts on a combine so something will go wrong during harvest but due to inspections it's usually minor things and usually doesn't stop you for more then a few days. after buying it the first stop was my mechanic and what he found was basically a very poorly maintained combine.

the worst of the issues was an oil pan leak and on a combine you have to pull the entire engine to actually get at the oil pan so that alone cost me nearly $2000. the rest was mostly minor things(chains, belts, sprockets, bearings ect) but so many that it really added up. there was a few bigger things left over but they were still good enough to get through the season and now it's in the shop getting that stuff done. now i should get 4 or 5 years without too many issues so it should work out in the end but like i said it's a lot all at once

yep you usually just drive them wherever they need to go. if it's really long distances you can load them on a truck but that's pretty rare. my dealer is probably about a 2 hour drive with my combine which tops out at 18mph(19mph downhill) so i tend to avoid that. my 2 usual mechanics are more like 30 min away and my family has used them for decades so i trust them far more then i'll ever trust a dealer

Fucking hell I'd be furious. Where is your farm?

That's cool you got family mechanics and such.

I understand the whole race against time on the harvest. My brother just recently sold his house here in California and bought a farm in Idaho with a house.

It's his first time farming. Previous owner lives down the highway a bit and gave him some cattle and chickens and a few alpacas for free since he bought everything from him. He also is going to be teaching my brother how to farm and everything so hes going to be by his side.
All of next year when he starts.

What do you grow? Spending 75$K on a combine you must have an extremely fucking large farm.

I hope your harvest next year brings you more money for your family.

"You cut alotta hay for a little pay"

Heard it from a country song lol.

Okay, and what if the axles break off while I'm driving? Or the rusted frame under the car gives out or the bent one behind the bumper falls apart? Is that ezpz DIY shit too? How about the shocks, the timing belt, the water pump, ON TOP OF whatever else WILL break down on a 17 year old car.

Nice assumptions, I go there because I trust them and they've done tons of work on my last car. Never had a complaint, not one. I'll give it to you for $800 if you want it, drive it back for all I care. Just don't come crying to me if it breaks down in buttfuck Kentucky because you think I'm being dramatic. And no I don't want a project. If I had all the money and time on my hands sure, but I don't. I'm gonna drive it for now, I'll think about what to do but most likely I'll cut my loses. If anything even slightly decent shows up and the mechanic gives me the green light on taking it.

Yeah I'll travel to new York if it's 4X4 with a 5 speed manual no fucking problem.

But seriously you're making me headbutt my phone right now.

>what if the axles break off when I'm driving

If they aren't making noise you're good.

>don't come crying to me if it breaks down in the middle of buttfuck Kentucky because you think Im being dramatic

Oh I wouldn't let that happen.
And if it did I'd do some roadside repairs.

Now if the entire drive line took a shit and your "rusted frame" gave way.

I'd leave that Bitch on the side of the road with the pink slip and keys on the windshield lmaoooo

Hey op, I'm not the other anons you've been talking to. Sounds like your upset about buying a lemon. Everything's fine you just got screwed, sucks don't it. Sell the rusted shell for 500 bucks and move on. Steal a bike if you live in NYC, they're everywhere.

Oh and BTW it still needs tires too which I haven't even thought about because of all the other shit going on. Look I get it, but you two haven't even seen the car. I should have taken photos but oh well. Maybe it isn't that bad, but it seems like it is to me. But hey, if you or anyone you know in the area wants it, I'll sell it to you as is right now I don't care.

Ontario, Canada, pretty much all farms as soon as you leave the cities.

mostly corn and soybeans but also plant winter wheat every so often. not really much money in wheat but it's good for crop rotation and since it's harvested during summer it gives you some time to install/repair drainage tiles and cut back tree growth. my farm is about 300 acres which is pretty small compared to most these days. land is also very expensive these days($20k per acre or so in my area) and rent is also pretty steep. i have enough to make a living most years but can't make anywhere near enough to actually expand

I'm not even kidding, I saw it myself the whole bottom is rusted to shit. It's an auto. It has 188k so it's only a matter of time before the belt gives out. Look if you think I'm exaggerating come get it, if you have 800 on you I'll give you the title and all that no issue.

I'm mad because it's a lemon and my parents helped me get it, so I feel bad. It's embarrassing man. It's a nice looking car and now I have to get another one. Plus it shouldn't have happened at all because I should've gotten it checked

I seriously fucking applaud you for choosing such a career path. Thanks for contributing to society Canadian farmer bro. I'm sure the corn and soybeans you farm have ended up in my tum tums at some point or another.

But seriously. You're a fucking boss and stay up man. I know you're out there nearly every fucking day tending to that farm. Real fucking blue collar right there

How much did you even pay for the bleeding thing? If you live with your parents you obviously don't have many expenses. It's a car that you bought. And it turned out to be shit. No big deal.

What really bugs me is that you or your dad should have took a peek underneath it. It has enough ground clearance to do so.

Literally the only thing you should be worried about us that timing belt and the rust.

The rest if the shit can literally wait.

Well no not really because since I brought it out of state I only have 1 month to have it inspected. I brought it in NYC I don't live in the state though. To have it up to inspected will cost around 1200-1500 easily, it's all welded together. I paid 1400 for it but I'm still pissed about it. Of course a car that old needs work but how someone can screw you that badly is beyond me. And yeah it was a stupid move I know that now. But I've had great luck before finding cheap cars without having it checked. But I dunno, I'm just pissed off I let this happen. And it doesn't matter its still a lot of money we're not rich.

i didn't really choose it. worked shitty jobs till my mid 20s and just hated it. same shit every day, always someone standing there telling me to work harder while he doesn't do a fucking thing yet gets paid twice as much. one day my grandfather asked me to help him bale hay and i was hooked.

a lot of people would find it boring sitting in a tractor driving back and forth a field all day but for me it's probably one of the most relaxing things i've ever done. driving the combine is also a lot of fun right up until you hear a weird noise and everything goes to hell. the combine i bought actually has a passenger seat so my grandfather can ride with me which oddly enough is a big reason i bought it. love having him around and he seems to really like riding around with me so as much as all these costs have sucked it's more then worth it

>Le American cars are bad meme
If you're retarded enough to buy a Chrysler/dodge sedan then maybe. Otherwise American cars are great.

it sounds like a lot of this was very visible damage that could have been avoided if you did your due diligence...

at the end of the day, temper tantrum aside, only you can decide if you want to fix the car, and only you can answer the question of "If I dump all this money into it, will I enjoy it when its fixed?" If your answer is no to either of those, then get rid of it, and take the loss as a life lesson.

You should never buy a car from anyone other than a white anglo. You learned your lesson ya kiwi cunt.

I bought a foxbody Mustang on Craigslist five years ago, and besides some electrical bullshit that cost $100 to fix when I got it, it's had zero problems.

Thanks and yeah I know it is my fault 100%, I just feel like a fucking douche. What worries me is if I fix everything, will I think to myself wow this was not worth it at all. That's what happened when my old car started breaking down.

>What worries me is if I fix everything, will I think to myself wow this was not worth it at all.

Sounds like you have an attitude problem more than a car problem, user. Neurotic Jews like yourself shouldn't operate a motor car.

On one hand, this guy is right. There should be an enormous amount of satisfaction out of getting it all done up yourself.

On the other, I can totally understand the disappointment when this isn't what you planned or expected.

I have an attitude problems because I don't want to fix a 17 year old car? I could understand if it were brakes or some other shit that's minor or cab wait, this is hundreds of dollars worth of shit at best if I DIY, thousands otherwise. Sorry I'm not happy I got fucked over
Yeah exactly I already went through that with my last car. I brought this so I DIDNT have to spend thousands to keep it running in good shape.

>On the other, I can totally understand the disappointment when this isn't what you planned or expected.

That's his own ignorance though. The only thing he can do now is fix it up on the cheap and hock it off onto the next unsuspecting chump.

Next time check the fucking chassis for impact like anyone who knows anything does.

Bitch ass nigga

>Valve cover gasket 350

$20 on ebay

>Timing belt 675

It's a chain dumb fuck. $70 for v6 or $150 for V8

>Cat converter and o2 sensor 550

Knock the innards out with a broom handle: free
new o2 sensor: $50

>2 axle seal 375

The fuck?

>Air flow boot 95

$50

>4 shocks 480

Bullshit. Ebay has a full set (front and back) for $100.

>Wheel alignment 50

Probably true.

>Battery 100

Probably true.

>Rear brakes and drums 300

Ebay has front and rear for $125 WITH new rotors

If you were my son and you refused to do the work on the car that you bought for yourself I'd beat you up, pull down your undies and sodomize you whilst calling you a faggot.

Faggot.

I love how you ignored the part where I point out all the rust, a cat and o2 costing 50 lol okay, maybe if you suck somebody's dick first. No it is not a fucking chain, that's with the water pump and all the other shit in there with it. Yeah the seals plus the axles themselves, which probably means the ball joints with it. Let me guess 20 bucks right? And you wouldn't have a son because it's obvious you're a flaming faggot.

ebay.com/itm/Front-Upstream-O2-02-Oxygen-Sensor-for-Ford-Pickup-Truck-Lincoln-Mercury-/370832218267?fits=Year:1999|Model:Mustang&hash=item565752989b:g:nhMAAOSwo4pYX4iT&vxp=mtr

>$18

I want my dick sucked now.

ebay.com/itm/New-OAW-Water-Pump-for-Ford-Crown-Victoria-PI-Mustang-4-6L-w-Hub-Height-3-43-/151101776594?fits=Year:1999|Model:Mustang&hash=item232e5e22d2:g:D9sAAOxyDLZSC8r6&vxp=mtr

>$42 for water pump.

ebay.com/itm/FORD-OEM-Rear-Axle-Seal-F67Z1S177ACA-/330917029173?fits=Year:1999|Model:Mustang&hash=item4d0c312535:g:Vo0AAOSwyLlXpvDu&vxp=mtr

>$16 for two axle seals

ebay.com/itm/Axle-Shaft-fits-1999-2004-Ford-Mustang-DORMAN-OE-SOLUTIONS-/231513706765?fits=Year:1999|Model:Mustang&hash=item35e74ad10d:g:MmUAAOSw3ydVp7tp&vxp=mtr

>$84 each for axles

I hope you like swallowing.

>I'm not even bitching

Except you were, this whole thread youve acted like a pussy
Valve gasket is like 12 bucks
If this car passed emissions dont sweat the cat, o2 sensors like 30 to 100
Timing belt and axle seals are done for less than 100
Brake shoes and disks get you at 20, 20, 40, 30, 30 then by buying like this at autozone you get a 20 dollar off giftcard voucher and get the brake shoes plus juice for free and the lube
Battery 100 and allaingment is 50
This is less than 500 dollars you dipshit

This thread makes me feel like manning up and replacing the broken shit in my car

You found the absolute cheapest parts of what I listed for a car or brand I don't even have and you're acting like you're not a fucking idiot, good job. And again you ignore the rusted shit I pointed out lol, you must really be enjoying that winter break from school

It won't pass emissions without the cat that's my point. I know that for a fact. And I dunno what shithole border town you live in, but here NOBODY is going to do a timing belt job for less than 100. Even an illegal crackhead whore wouldn't do it for that cheap

yep

got a R33 with a dud gearbox
XJ with a dud transfer case
AU with a Dud engine and Trans
Cressida with dud head gaskit and heads both the mx62's i had (3+) and the mx83 which also ate through a set of rings got knows what else

My latest car 4l60e blew up in 25k km and i only had it a year

Just part of owning cars especially if you hoon them like i do.

Have a older stock au2 now its pretty reliable fortunately nothing major gone wrong

>And I dunno what shithole border town you live in, but here NOBODY is going to do a timing belt job for less than 100.

Do it yourself you prissy faggot. Mexicans can't do everything for you.

>I can't just call fowl
what are you, chicken?

Bro if you even check this today put a list of sll you need done on craigslist and mobil mechanics will flood ur inbox. Youll probably get it for dirt dirt cheap. Some of the best mechanics i know are mobil. (some cant paint for shit lol)

You payed money for a car without even looking under it. You didn't roll the dice. You got fleeced. Quit your bitching. You couldn't be bothered to get your knees dirty so you got fucked.

fuck.

damn it.

FUCK this thread makes me sad.

You sound underage OP.

You sound like a straight arrow, you do know the rules to post on this board, right?