For 1000, corvette buyers have the option to visit the corvette factory...

For 1000, corvette buyers have the option to visit the corvette factory, see their corvette be built if it hasn't been already, and when it's done, it is delivered to them on the mesesum floor with applause from the staff.

Is there anything more boomer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7k-s33uKJiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the wife's name in there?

>buy 2 million dolar Ferrari
>drive it around a track once
>go home

Is there anything more cucked?

idk that would be pretty cool

i'd yell out to the factory floor workers 'pull up your pants' and 'turn off that punk music' and shit.

>Is there anything more boomer?

Would you not jump at the chance to do the same for your favorite car..? this just seems like fan service to me.

Who the fuck even cares

I took the tour of the Corvette factory and the museum once in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It was actually pretty nice to watch.

>applause
>for buying something slower than a GT-R

Literally the "participation medal" of the automotive world. Everything wrong with late 90s/early 2000s culture in car format.

And then you wonder why we have so many useless millennials and actual cucks in our country.

>it's a jealous millennials thread

enjoy paying for a car that blows up after a lap

I'd pay that. Sounds fucking great, applause sounds a bit over the top but that's just me

As a millennial, that sounds awesome.

Paying people to clap for you...

Not even, it's just a bunch of 13 year olds shitposting to fit in with other 13 year olds

With BMW, you save 5% off the MSRP, don't pay destination fee, and get your car to play with for two weeks on the autobahn etc. if you go pick it up at the factory.

The downside being that you have to wait a month for your new car to get shipped from germany to the states.

>gm fags got triggered again

they probably had to write down who was coming so no random person tried to get in the car

I would for any new car I would be buying if they offered. I get all my cars used but if I want new I want it from the factory 0 miles new

Would be dope if I lived close or could afford the plane tickets. I wish more places offered something like this.

i'm surprised companies don't market to the experience more, I guarantee that people would pay to see their car in final assembly then get a track day with the car complete with lessons on how to drive it. If ford did this with the RS and included "drift lessons" I guarantee millennials would be all over that.

>Is there anything more awesome?
fixed

>not wanting to see your car go from many parts into one machine for you

have a sympathy (you)

>implying millennials can afford the Focus RS

This. I'd probably pay a similar sum to see my dream car being built and meet the people who built it

Did you go before or after the sinkhole? I went post sinkhole when they had all of the mangled cars on display.

forgetting that there are 30 year old millenials

Now if only I could count on BMW to still have a car worth buying by the time I'm in a financial situation where I could afford that.
Even if it's 5 years from now, I have serious doubts the M2 would still be around. It's too good.

I'm too modest an individual to delight in the applause.

But watching a car get built sounds fucking great.

after 60 years of wageslaving you can buy the car you want

what does the company offer alongside it? an ironic meme on the battery bank?

(((Sonnenberg)))

There are no (You)s user... there is only dots now.

nani?

if I bought a nice car i'd love to watch it get built

if i fUKEd ur wife would you want 2 watch ur new stepson being built too frickin homasexual

I actually think that that'd be kind of cool. Even if I was buying some cheap econobox in some no-frills contracted plant, I believe anybody who considers themselves a car nut would think it'd be a neat thing to see.

sounds really cool, i wouldn't mind seeing the vehicle i bought being built. Why are you so triggerd op?

Sounds good up until the applause from the staff, that shit's cringe worthy.

wat

After. Those poor things were really mangled up. I thought it was a pretty worthwhile trip seeing it all.

I agree with Stacy

If I had the kind of money to be buying a car like that new, I'd spend a little more to go see it be built. Then I'd make a holiday out if it, driving the car around to break her in.
Honestly sounds like the perfect holiday.

Nah, that's just gratuitous customer service. Fuck, I'd pay an extra $1000 for a tour of the factory and to see my car being built, and I just drive a Toyobaru.

I assume you can substitute the applause for a firm handshake from the manager with lots of eye contact.

Driving it home and leaving it under a sheet for the next 20 years before trying to sell it at twice what you paid for it

>Implying there are millennials who could afford a Focus RS

No i build cars everyday. It isnt that special

It was neat to see, and I'm not even a Corvette guy.

Why yes. Yes there is. I have just the thing for you.

There's a boomer in my city that did that with a 1995 convertible Camaro Z28 with a full options load. He paid $26,500 in 1995 ($38,750 adjusted for inflation today) and he has been trying to sell it the last 5 years. It only has 2,000km on it.

He started at 55k and he's down to 28k and constantly trying to trade it.

fuck I hate these wheels, every decent restomod build is ruined by these eyesores

>buy 30 million dollars worth of gold plated Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Bugattis
>never drive them because you're too busy having sex with your goat concubines
Is there anything more Arab?

But user, they're listening to nu-country in the Corvette factory.

>Is there anything more american?
FTFY

>Millennials
>30 years old
>2017-1

You have officially failed in life if you buy a Corvette if you are old when you should be buying better cars like the GT350, GT500, Viper, F-Type, or any European sportscars.

Yes?
>inb4 it's another "I don't know what millenials are" episode

Oh god, not that creepy shit

>My actual son(s) and grandson(s) don't share my obsession with shitbarges, so I've bought myself a kid who does.

>aunts husband has a corvette
>he doesn't work but aunt does
>she only earns like 50k aus a year
>he's apparently spent over 250k on this corvette
>always goes on about how great it is and shit
>it'll only sell for 80k max
i honestly feel sorry for my aunt. she can be a bit of a bitch at times but goddamn is her husband the biggest cunt i've ever met.

Ausfag here why is it only worth 80k?

cause its a heap of shit.

Here's a video

youtube.com/watch?v=7k-s33uKJiE

> Why are we being told to stop
> Who are we applaudng
> Ivan, I just want to get on with job
> Goddamn customers, get out of here before you infest cars with case of old!