FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Upcoming Games

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DkS06KvY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kind of funny that he is telling Shizuka this

To be fair, it was her apostle that really caused him the trouble not her

What's strange is that Rance keeps forgetting he can call her, it's like it always just slips his mind.

Him bullying Feliss was like him bullying Sill. Its because she has to obey him.

Just that because Feliss is much stronger so can be made to do more stuff.

Call it plot.

Rance actually mentions how he keeps forgetting it in 5D, it's more than just plot convenience it's also because he's forgetful to a large degree.

It's Seizel that keeps attacking him after his dick is frozen and heck, Seizel even encases him in a block of ice before all that.

Except with Sill he still has moments where he's considerate/nice and is never too cruel or mean, it's just teasing/bullying, with Feliss it's often downright harmful, looking at what happens in 5D but also 03 (having her fly up a tower which damages her, sending her into harm knowing there's like no chance of success)

Rance VI Spoilers here involving Shizuka and late game.

Shizuka is seriously just going to travel all the way on her own across Demon controlled territory, to the capital just to fight the strongest of all the four lords of Zeth

And why is Nagi staying in the capital anyway

He honestly thinks that little of her.

And from the looks of 03, unintentional as it might be, every time he tries to use Feliss to do something smart, she can't for one reason or another.

He probably just wrote her off and forgot about her.

He probably just considered her a temporary companion like Kanami in Rance 03.

Spoilers right back
Nagi won't leave because Ragarl is there, and you get the event when you're just barely leaving the capital so it's more like a detour unless you've been putting it off for some reason

Can I give Sand Lances to Mikan, or do they have some other use?

You can grind lances by fucking Uruza as much as you'd like, save them for when you need to raise the level cap of male party members.

What's the point of ordering Sanakia to clean the toilet?

I only got it right after the alpha fortress mission

I don't see the resemblence

The face

nice legs

>raise the level cap of male party members
For what purpose?

Only Bernard can do that.

What's with the event for Rizna anal anyway, it doesn't seem to go away like other such events.

>I don't like wool
Abert best character besides Rocky

It's important to other events. Do it some more.

Pretty sure that is why they changed Shizuka's eye colour post VI

How to manage presents and who and when to give them?

Do i just have select characters and raise theri FR to their cap or do i use it on low FR characters to be able to take them on maps that have FR requirements?

Go for strategic events.

Firstly you want Prima at 15 as soon as possible. for no charge healing
Then you want Shizuka at 15 for no charge earthquake

Afterwards you should have a good idea of who you want upgraded etc

Shizuka gets an repeatable FR raising event pretty early though.

why wouldn't they just give Nagi Shizuka's eye color?

Shizuka gets PLENTY of fr events though so those presents are better off used on other characters with low friend events like Cessna.

>Cherry Blossom with most the girls get you cute scenes
>Cherry Blossom with Cessna, Prima or Megadeth fails you
>Meanwhile Sill gets full blown CG's

Well those are cgs I won't get this playthrough then

Playing Rance 6

How to open secret hatch in middle of Haniwa Plains?, I got it open once somehow, but not second time.

Is it possible to miss some scenes? I've been doing missions without star before star events just in case. Also over leveled myself. I try to get 100% on first playthrough.

>Cherry Blossom
?

It's repeatable post-game.

Incidentally how do you clear Sanakia? I don't have any events left and she's at 30 FR

Sakura

The hanny mint mission.

during that series of back-to-back fights where you fight seizel for the first time, is there any penalty for going back to base?

I know that, I don't remember the events.

Only elementary school kids go back to base

Can't Tamanegi do it too?

The Rance RP seventh session has just concluded, and we have reached the second arc! Magic nazis, toushos and evil robot armies await. But the players have acquired powerful allies, and will surely overcome this great trial.

pastebin.com/DkS06KvY

I'm doing this right?

Direct 3D?

Question about Sieg
He is not dead, is he? Getting Chaos from Disposal Dungeon was not that hard, and Aurora seem to really like her master so I imagine she would do anything to save him.
I hope he comes back for X

Use hardware acceleration. If that's not available, or even that is what you are already doing then you're doing it right. You're just using a steaming potato from pre 2K

Keep reading.

So Sill is the only Rance`s true love even though he constantly denies it? She`s the person he thinks before his death, the one that leave hole in his heart when she is not there.

In current timeline he still didnt opened up to her despite everything that happened, him going great length to save her and stuff?

>I hope he comes back for X
Poor user

What is the secret in haniwa plains? I got the mission of the naugthy noun but the mission just ends when you enter the church. Did I fuck up?

No.

You'll learn the secret from a hanny in Rizna's mission there.

Is the Rizna mission later?

Rance loves all his women equally, the thought of loving only one is heresy in this general

Sill is important to him but not his true love. Rance pretty much can't have those. He's a womanizer through and through. He's just hopelessly contrarian and can ever display affection when the girls don't want it.

Does anyone have a save with the true ending they could share, please?

yes

Rance X is gonna end with them together. It is obvious.

So Nagi best vagina?

Ending "together" and ending with rance proclaiming to only love Sill are very different beasts.

Nope. At the time of 5D sure but now he loves many.
Rance can never be tied down to one.

He even basically kills himself in Shizuka's bad end in IX

The FR system is pretty poorly designed. If you do them too early you can miss out on a lot of skill upgrades with no way to redo it.

As part of the harem for sure.

Is "Toooh!" a common utterance in Japanese, or are the girls imitating Rance?

>physically and sexually abused pretty much since birth to be the best everything
>Known more men than a doormat

I should hope she can wring sperm with it.

Is Rance the ultimate tsundere?

There is something that makes no sense about Rance VI story. Almost every high up in Zeth(inclunding the king) is againts what's going on in the country, yet they cannot change it?

No

The Ministers don't want the system to change and they have quite a bit of power in the country.

Who? Every department head supported apartheid. 3 of the 4 lords didn't care.

Gandhi and Chizuko are pretty much the only noble to give a single shit about the second class citizens.

Well Papaya used to but we know what happened there

Rocky knew it all.

All the ministers are for it and they actually run the government.

Papaya is for it in terms of her being able to hold a position while Nagi gives no fuck and Magic only cares about school.

I feel like this merits explanation.

You saying I'm ugly?!

What? Rance or the picture?

Just how strong are squidmen if 6 grown ass men can't beat up 2 of them?

Shizuka confirmed tsundere

Normal humans are pitifully weak, doesn't help that they can't level up in the slave prison because no level god

It's common enough

>pump all my HP & DEF boosters into Rocky
>just got Patton

well shit, Rocky just became obsolete didn't he?

oh shit you're right, i actually never tought of that

Beeing a Slave in Zeth is suffering

Why not use them on Rance?

Rance, while a tsundere, isn't a pinnacle example because seldom do the girls he "hates" be treated by tsun side. He usually rapes them dry then calls it even.

You only see his tsundere self with loving or clingy girls like Sill, Maria or Copandon.

Wasn't it said in tomino-memo that the average level cap of humanity is like 15?

Rocky is useful as the B team tank

sounds about right, a regular human doesn't get a cap higher as Level 10

Level 20 is already high enough to be an adventurer

Rocky is in your b team to navigate dungeons before transfering in the A graders for proper fights.

Can't wait to see how people respond to IX Shizuka

I'm personally looking forward to IX Kanami more.

What Happens ?

Rance decides to go romantic in sex. Shizuka finds out that she really likes kissing

lots of dere

Rocky is definitely useful, just not main team worthy. Great for running around dungeons with huge SP and Tactical Retreat.

Rance comes to the realization that he doesn't actually need to go full rapey on the girls he's known for ages and it's just as effective as expected.

Do you ever get rick or urza back in postgame? Those fuckers still have my items.

Rance properly courts her in bed. He's developed the ultimate technique; consensual foreplay.