What's the fastest you've driven your shitbox to? I've taken this to 97 mph

What's the fastest you've driven your shitbox to? I've taken this to 97 mph

Roughly the same, but then again mine is a 90 hp diesel.

I haven't broke 200kph in my new shitbox yet. I did get a full foot of air in it though.

Record is 240kph in my dads BMW Z4.

what is that a trailblazer?

i brought my 90hp diesel to 190 km/h (118 mp/h)

170km/h. I don't think it has much more to give after that.

Yessir

Took my dads 1984 Bronco 2 to 100 mph. That shit was fucking terrifying.
As for my own shitbox, I daily at 110 to 120 mph. It's loud as shit at that speed though.

About 110/120 in everything Iv owned

When I had a Honda civic I once took it out one night to drove out of boredom. On the interstate I broke 120 mph going down a steep grade. Almost lost control of the car too luckily I didn't, at that speed going downhill with no seatbelt I would've probably been ejected from the car and died. Those were simpler times.

140, then drag took over.

I got 140 in rav4 automatic.
In second gear.
Highest it's gone is around 160. Can do 170 probs. Didn't want to do it because there was like 2 inches of snow and it's out of alignement.

102mph over about a half mile.

I've gotten one of these damned things up to 110mph in roughly half a mile.

Got my Base-model PT Cruiser up to 104 one time. Fucking terrifying. It is a car that is comfortable at 45-55mph, which makes sense since it is an old man car.

302 kph in this baby on the Autobahn

km=/=miles fgt

125 in muh shitbox
Scary as fuck will never do again

143 snapchat speedometer after I swapped the computer over to the mustang's for MAF.

Nice try, officer ;^)

125mph

In the summer though

~135mph in my Audi S2
~120mph in my e39 530d
~85mph in my XJ Cherokee

The Jeep's "relaxed" steering mechanism with around 10 degrees of play at the steering wheel makes for an incredibly stimulating experience above 60..

Bottled it at 140mph.

I got a '90 Grand Prix up to 110 mph
I thought I was going to die

131 in bosses 13 quattroporte
129 in my old eclipse
>pic related, eclipse

Brought a 02 accent to 115 once. Absolutely terrifying

145 in my Accord

That does sound terrifying.

You could probably die doing 50 in one of those

got mine up to 115 burgers per hour

You have no idea. Thats why I loved it

116ish in my Blazer S10 with visibly fucked alignment. Still boring enough to fall asleep.

118 in my 1.8 Suzuki with empty shocks and visibly fucked alignment. Also stable and boring at those speeds. It doesn't take that long to get there which is nice.

I don't know why you people are scared at speeds lower than that... The only scary thing is the thought of my long geared auto tranny deciding to downshift at that speed.

Got this (without trailer) up to what my phone app says is 77mph, ~80 indicated. Handles pretty well at those speeds actually. But don't wanna push the motor too hard.

Pic of bronco?

What are you on about son? I broke 100 in a lifted tj and didn't even die once.

Dunno if he still has it. But the back wheels tread actually blew off at the speed. Wire remained in tact, so I managed to drive it home, but it scared the ever living hell outta me. 8/10, would drive death trap again if it had working head unit.

Got my saturn ion up to 115+ on christmas morning. No cops out at 5am and I was hooning on the way to work.

actually felt pretty good.my window shook a bit but the car felt alright and engine sounded pretty good for being 5.5k in 5th

>Pic of the back tire after I got home

I don't think I have done more than 85mph in my Escape. It's a 4cyl and it just isn't any fun. My Heavy Chavalier, I got up to like 105mph one day and the wiper blades were taking off. Grand Cherokee like 95mph and it had more but I'm not trying to get arrested anymore. 145mph in the Merc C300 a few years back when I was less of a pussy.

Can't remember what I did in my Explorer when I had it but that thing would scare me much above 75mph with it's old boaty suspension and steering.

06 CRV - 120mph on a long downhill straight. Didn't want to go any faster because the car rattled like it was going to disintegrate, but it was still picking up speed because of the hill. The speedo goes to 150 which is jokes, the car can top out at maybe 110 on a flat. Supposedly the limiter cuts it off at 120

13 FRS - 125mph on a long straight flat, the top speed is supposed to be 140 but it is a slog getting there in 6th

Oh it was a bronco II or whatever. That's pretty fast, and spooky tire stuff

Gotten mine up to 85 before shit sounded like it was gonna break

>RS6
faggot, turkroach or both

210km/h on the autobahn
It wasn't fun, the wheel starts shaking a bit around 180 and it's hella loud.

107mph in third gear. I forgot the overdrive lockout actually locked out fourth gear.

Took this bad boy up to 95. 454 got it there with ease but everything else? Ho boy

10/10 so much play in the steering wheel. And there was the Santa Ana winds so it was swaying. Everything rattled like a motherfucker and the suspension porpoised on the 101fwy.

Would shit pants again

What did you think the overdrive lockout button did?

I've taken my Marquis up to about ninety on the back roads, it was sketchy as fuck what with the one-finger "steering" suggestion-wheel, sagging rear shocks and the misfiring cylinder making the car sound like it was having a seizure (and shuddering just as much) the whole time.

I imagine it'd be a lot more fun with a HPP swaybar in the back (instead of the nothing it has now), an LSD and a road that isn't barely big enough for the car with enough ruts that there might have been a fucking warzone going on were it not for the deer waiting to jump in front of your car and demolish it/you.

People with these claims don't actually have a picture of their own car. Curious.