Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKUz5ZUPqM8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I invest in me first.

>Falling for the Dude Space!! mememan

enjoy your "investments" literally going up in flames

youtube.com/watch?v=UKUz5ZUPqM8

He's going to be the richest man in human history in the next 10-20 years.

Because he is investing in me. I got stock options when I was hired though so I suppose I have an investment in the company.

obamas out
>government handouts are over

shell companies buying the failed companies. its the new enron

Second richest*

>going to be
Why hasn't warren buffet invested in him?

Because everyone else does.

>stock is $196.65

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Buy two shares?

Also if you haven't noticed Tesla Motors has not recently made a positive net income.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk

He would be better off buying insurance companies at a discount and using the money pool to buy various investments.

he's senile and old people are generally ignorant when it comes to tech stuff

Tons of cash to be made from that generational fault line.

>Also if you haven't noticed Tesla Motors has not recently made a positive net income.

It's only been around since 2003.

Pic related.

1. He produces half of the pre ordered model 3's. Cancels the rest of the pre orders. Wealthiest man alive

2. He bankrupts tesla/ quality goes to complete shit at an attempt to make that many model 3's.

I know people working in the tesla supply line. there's no way they're making all those model 3s.

I put all my savings in Tesla. I'm literally shaking with excitement right now.

:)

i know a couple people working at tesla too, theyre complaints are that no one gives a shit there so most of the cars come off the line with problems due to employee negligence, they told me that they wont ever buy one now cuz of saftey

He's notorious for missing out on tech. And you've got to understand that he's looking to build relationships. He's looking for a level of mutual understanding in his companies

I don't get how he's you go to and you clearly don't listen to him talk.

It just posted a profitable quarter..

He isn't in it for profits. You gotta be dumb to think Elon is going to maximize returns for investors. He doesn't care about your returns

Pretty much this, only an idiot would invest for him That or someone who's rich enough to invest in his interests.

>Elon is going to maximize returns for investors

This is exactly why I don't invest in him.

i dont invest in fruits

>Tesla
Mediocre american cars which will get BTFO as soon as Porsche, VW, BMW and Ford stepo into the electric car business. Also too expensive for the common man anyway and the people who can afford it rather buy a Porsche.

>SpaceX
Meme tier "dude space lmao!" company which is years behind NASA and ESA. Why would anyone want to invest in this?

Also this . It would be nice to see SpaceX suceed but that's like betting on a sports team because you like them.

Boeing is going for the same market, but it also has its other services like air travel that it can fall back on if it doesn't go through.

Less reward, but far less risk. Musk is high risk but this idea of space commerce might be too soon for its time.

>years behind NASA and ESA

They have different goals though.

I lost over a thousand dollars because Paypal is designed to protect chargeback fraudsters even if the person has multiple counts of chargebacks for large sums of money already on their file