What's Veeky Forums's favorite front end on the second-generation Subaru Imprezas...

What's Veeky Forums's favorite front end on the second-generation Subaru Imprezas? I think they all look pretty good but am curious to hear what my fellow shitboxers and Miatafags think.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Spec-D-Tuning-2LHP-WRX05JM-TM-Impreza-Projector/dp/B016RXF7B0/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1483077824&sr=1-1&keywords=2004+subaru+wrx+headlights&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of them are good tbqh famalam

Bugeye = cute eye

Nothing else matters.

Blobeye was my favourite. Probably biased though cause I had a blobeye impretzel when I was a p platefag lel

Pic related

'02 WRX wagon owner here. I prefer the '06-'07 "hawk eye" front end. But, I don't feel like the body goes as well with it than the '02-'05.

They are all equally ugly, nobody buys that shit for the looks

>tfw would prefer to buy a hawkeye
>any one of them in decent condition is being sold by a retard who overprices them by 2 grand

Bugeye looks silly, hawkeye makes the front look weirdly squished. Therefore blobeye best.

I just hate the hawk eye nose
Id rate blob

My friend, it's time to re-take that fourth grade maths class.

So you like the Hawkeye best?

Bug and hawk eye are best

Own a Bugeye, can't afford a Hawkeye.

I raise you this.

Blobeye is best

>tfw completely unattainable

best subaru all years

Fugg that always confused me

Bugeye fits the car the best
Hawkeye looks the coolest
Blobeye matches the tail lights

Tbh the second gen isn't a bad looking car with either front end, but personally the bugeye is my favorite

Bugeye reminds me of qt twingo

GC8 wins by default so that doesn't count in this thread

I'm not sure there's any debate on Veeky Forums that has less of consensus reached than on this question

Always been blobeye

Used to love the Hawkeye but starting to like the blobeye more. Dont like the bugeye at all. But I prefer meaneye and stinkeye to all.

Blobeye>Meaneye>Bugeye>Stinkeye>Hawkeye>Evoeye

As someone who has spent more time in Subarus than any other brand, I have often wondered if Subaru engineers know that everyone thinks Subarus are ugly but buys them anyway as a function>form purchase so they don't give a fuck when they are designing them.

I mean I've generally preferred the Evo styling to Impreza's but I think both are decent looking cars, at least up until post-Hawkeye Imprezas and post-8 Evos, as real-world rally-lites.

Unpopular opinion: I think both look like ass without their respective STI/Evo wing.

I think they're beautiful except for the Hawk tbqhwyrn famalam

Agreed.

WRX>STI spoiler

>picking up a 2g WRX soon
>has a nice aftermarket trunk that's significantly lighter than stock/sti one
>going to swap it for that delicious STI wing regardless of performance/weight because it looks so good

you mean to tell me those are all the same cars and all the front ends have been ''facelifts''?

At least here in Burgerland:

2000-2003: Bugeye
2004-2005: Blobeye
2006-2007: Hawkeye

i like this thread

Veeky Forums hates subarus

whats a good price?
i found a hawkeye for 5000, its a base one though, not WRX or STI

this i only drive my bugeye cause girls call it cute

Saabaru

damn i thought I was the only one that liked my wrx wang while everyone else goes wingless

You can swap that Saab bumper onto equivalent year Imprezas?

blobeye is best
this is right behind it

For sedans:
Wingless > WRX Wing >>>>> STi garbage wing

For wagons, the small spoiler looks kinda bad on the hatch, but it's much harder to swap hatches/plug those holes, so I tolerate it.

Hawk > Bug > Blob

Hawk eye is smartest, but the 2.5 STI is objectively worse than the 2.0 STI

Is dat some Solberg WR1 shit?

Yes and it looks fucking awesome.

>He doesn't respect the prodrive wing

Wish it was easier to remove this garbage without leaving huge holes for rain and shit to enter the hatch.

Then again, I also wish the hood scoop could be done away with. It's hard to make a WRX look stealthy because literally all the normal Imprezas have hood scoops and shit too.

Spoilerless wagon is pure perfection.

>wagon

Sorry, I'm heterosexual.

Oh wait, it makes sense, a tripfag likes the grocery-getter model.

obviously hawkeye, what are you blind?

>Hawkeye = handsomest
>Blobeye = cutest
>Bugeye = strangely endearing retard

10/10

Nice Corolla with a bodykit

Normal imprezas don't have hood scoops, only the WRXs and STIs do

Bug eye looks the best to me followed by Hawk eye and Blob eye

My favorite by far is the bug eye.
The hawk eye is meh.
I hate hate hate the blob eye with a fucking passion

>Not buying a Subaru 2.5RS
>Not swapping an EJ20 into it

Blobeye is best eye. Sidenote, has anyone tried pic related? amazon.com/Spec-D-Tuning-2LHP-WRX05JM-TM-Impreza-Projector/dp/B016RXF7B0/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1483077824&sr=1-1&keywords=2004+subaru+wrx+headlights&th=1

they look hella ricey and ive only heard bad things from them. Leaky, dim af, etc.

After owning one for several years the bugeyes have grown on me. I would like to get a set of JDM headlights though since I think they look considerably better.

Either do a proper projector retrofit, or stick with OEM. Nothing makes me cringe harder than seeing a blobeye with rice lights installed.

painted and retrofitted blob lights are straight sex. Just been too lazy to do mine, friend has projectors ready for me too

>Hawkeye = coolest
>Bugeye = cutest
>Blobeye = strangely endearing retard

A damn shame no bugeye STI in america

bug eyes for life