pathetic. Post boipucci

ayy!
how's it going my nigga

LMAO PRANK'D

>your parents are going to expect you to take care of them when they're older
Why wouldn't i do that?

>>being 23 years old and your mom still makes you come shopping with her

No i was collection autismbux

It's pretty cold out there, but this bike is perfect for that!

where is that?

pucci

looks like the schweiz
thought about going out riding, too, because it's six celsius but now it's dark and I only have tinted visors so it would be either cold in the face or dark as fuck
and I habe no TÜV anymore lel

i only have a babydik tho

is it feminine looking?

no
youtube.com/watch?v=GeI56OHITNE

>americans

in the alps, between France and Switzerland, my playgroud

salty af

This may be a stupid question but in cycling yellow tinted visors help when it's gloomy because everything goes higher contrast. Do helmet visors work the same? Like you buy a couple different ones and swap them out depending?

is he getting harder as it goes?

Are you trying to tell me you wouldn't be getting hard if you were him?

I definitely would, but I'm an exhibitionist so idk if that's normal.

you can do that
obviously mirrored/tinted visors are better for sun because they're like sunglasses, while they absolutely suck ass at night because everything's dark.
no idea about yellow.

I'm 28 and live with my father.
Why would I want to waste money on rent?
He wants me out, though.

Well no one wants to pay someone else's mortgage.. But the fact is if you've been rent free up till now hopefully you were smart enough to set money aside for a down payment on a house. You have to grow up at some point famalam.

>not wanting to live on your own
Literally what the fuck. I'm 19 and about to move out. How the hell can you stand that?

>it's six celsius
It's about -3°C here now, u lucky bastard

Gives me money to spend on classic cars and bikes and video games and guns

Nigger I've never had a stable job and just bought my first vehicle.
Welcome to the real world.
I love the few money I have more than muh freedom.
I'm almost always by myself at home as well.

And a new PC

no

>guns

>non-americans

god dammit wranon man up

don't feel too bad that everyone's laughing about your little hobby, you'll be shot in a short time by one of your fellow countrymen, anyway

I'm the shooter tb|-|

>55 degrees
nigga I don't live in the Sahara, that ain't me
true, I didn't felt motivated enough to go out and get dressed for a ride, so I wasted all my time indoors doing nothing
I wish I would have gone out

hast doch eh keinen tüv

What the fuck is a "tuv"?
Isn't that just a certifying institute?

TÜV (Technischer Überwachungsverein), a German safety monitoring agency

Technische Universität Wien (Vienna University of Technology)

jk idk

>implying das hält mich auf
tru, no idea what a tuv is

Would getting an aftermarket windscreen for my Yam YBR 125 do much?

I'm going to be commuting on A roads quite a bit soon about 20 miles either way. Yes I know this is not a suitable engine for it and it will die soon if I keep it up.

keep your money to build a café from it, I've done it last year, pretty muh fun, bitches loves it

>125
It's not like you can get fast enough for wind to be an issue

Guys, I need a recommendation for a nice leather jacket that can handle some cold weather (~40 Fahrenheit) but that can also be worn on warmer days (upper 70s).
Price range is around ~$500, I've been checking Revzilla but can't really pick. I found a perforated leather with an inner liner, the Dainese Razon, but it's sold out on Revzilla.
This will be my first leather jacket.
Any suggestions please?

it gets up to 50 or 60mph no problem.

>implying cagiva mito 125 is a slow bike

TÜV goes like this

>drive to TÜV with car
>whole thing takes like 5 hours
>they take it apart and look for fluids, rust, damage and anything safety related
>meanwhile in a seperate room you take a test for newest traffic laws and basic understanding of the vehicle (how to check oil, fluids, tires etc)
>test takes like 2 hours and is supervised
>after you did your test and your car is ready an TÜV-Inspector will drive with you on a closed course for 30 minutes and on public road for 30 minutes to check your current driving skill
>everything included it costs 1200€
>if your car isn't safe or you fail any of the tests you still have to pay full price and have to come back again or you can't get your car on the road
>have to pay 1200€ again btw
>you have to do this every 2 years

this ensures germans are top-notch drivers so we don't need a speed limit on the autobahn

don't spend that much on a leather jacket.

lmao nigger get a full leathersuit for this

Holy shit we should have nuked you fucks too.

I mean, that's just my budget. I'm totally willing to go below it for a good jacket.
I just don't know what to pick.

I want a jacket that doesn't look gaudy. My motorcycle is my only vehicle so I want to be able to ride somewhere and not look retarded when I get off my bike.
Sorry I neglected to mention that earlier.

>looks > safety
you may not look retarded but you are

>I want to be able to ride somewhere and not look retarded when I get off my bike.

You will nearly always look retarded when in your full gear and off the bike, it's just how it is.

I got a pretty good leather jacket for £100 off amazon. Sure it's not some ultra trendy slim fit perforated all weather stuff but it's really tough, fit cowhide and that's all that matters.

meanwhile, americans have the right to get killed by someone in a roadunworthy car whose tyres blow out becasue lul muh freedumbs

louis.de/artikel/furygan-dark-evo-lederjacke/606201?list=267779728

You do know looks consist mainly of not having 500 logos ion rainbow colors plastered all over the jacket? Sorry I don't want to be a walking power ranger/advertisement.

I guess that makes sense. Like ow I replied to the previous guy though, I just don't want a shit ton of branding all over the jacket. I'll lower my expectations.
Thanks user!

And don't you forget it, pal.

well we don't have to deal with texting teenagers, soccer moms, raging rednecks, poor people in their shitboxes that break apart while driving, people cutting you off and taking the right of way so you die etc because all those people are not allowerd to drive

>You do know looks consist mainly of not having 500 logos ion rainbow colors plastered all over the jacket? Sorry I don't want to be a walking power ranger/advertisement.

reading comprehension my retarded m8
black everything suit is a thing

I'm pretty sure this shit isn't compulsive. The question is: what advantages does it give you?

>this ensures germans are top-notch drivers
Lolno, it's the complete opposite, they're shit.

you're welcome. I actually work for the store I posted that link too, but don't worry, I'm not biased. The only real other option (at least in our store) you have when you want to buy a minimalistic looking leather jacket are rather long touring leather jackets, which are very good for riding, but not so good for wearing and carrying around

You talk about reading comprehension and didn't comprehend I want a jacket? That's some high level intelligence right there.
If I wanted a suit, I would have asked for that.

Do they ship to the U.S?

>1200€
Thats a lot of money to give to have people tell you whats wrong with you and your car. Its like having to pay a royalty to own a certain car.

sorry, no. I also very much advise you against just ordering motorcycling clothes online, because different makers have very different fits, especially with protectors and such. Definitely go to a store and try on some jackets.

>riding on a clear day while the sun sets behind you
>seeing how awesome your silhouette looks
>stop behind a car
>see your reflection in it
>like a boss

This is why I ride.

>Lolno, it's the complete opposite, they're shit.

German 220.000 crashes for 68.000.000 people allowed to drive
0.003% crashrate

US 2.328.000 crahes for 260.000.000 people allowed to drive
0.009% crashrate

or in your words, if germany drives like shit, you drive 3x as shit.

>riding with -5°
> can't event feel my fingers
> oh shit oh shit black ice

This is why I crashed

you also forgot that they check the compulsory gps sensors, and if they find you speeding, this will also be added to your bill. my father had so spend over 4000€ for the check 2 years ago because the tester found he had been speeding in a residential area (12 km/h too fast)

I don't think he is saying looks are more important than safety, he is wondering which jacket looks the most casual while being a good jacket. And by casual, he means not looking like a 13 year old dirt biker.

Odd that someone calling other people retarded would have such poor comprehension skills

Oh damn. Alright. I have my measurements and everything, but you're probably right. There aren't too many stores for gear where I'm at (as far as I'm aware), but I think dealerships would have some jackets for me to check out.
Thanks user!

I'm not a burger.

You wanna know why you fags don't crash? Because you're slowwwwww as fuck. I have to deal with German drivers daily, I know what I'm talking about.

are you retarded? the US has so much more people per capita than your euroshit country, so it makes sense we have more accidents.

was obviously meant for

On the down side, this ensures germans do not modify their vehicles ever and only get them serviced by dealer techs that overcharge for OEM parts. Just an aftermarket shfit knob can be bullshitted into DANGER.

>ACH? DU ZINK DICH KNOWEN MORE ZAN ZE PROFESSIONAL ENGINEEREN WHO DESIGNEDWERKENMANUFACTUREIT YOUR ORIGINAL SHIFT KNOB? ZIS ZING VEEL FLY OFF AFTER TWO HOURS OF USENBURGERSCHNITZELHITLER

Sup slowfags

>t. giovanni in his faster than light Fiat seicento

>DU ZINK
DU EISEN

ich tarzan

Similar to keeping your car roadworthy in NZ. Every 6 months (for cars more than 15 years old) or every year for newer cars it must pass a thorough test to show its roadworthy

is that a gay bell?

du finken dick en die pickle

Don't buttplugs usually go on top of the seat?

Fug, he forgot to reset it?
But yeah this will add to your cost or you do it like nearly everyone and let it reset for 450 bucks.

>want A E S T H E T I C visor
>afraid pic related is going to look pink/purple instead of pink/orange/red
what do??

Rainbow is trashy, should I just go with gold?

go with a mirror visor or black.

this
also each of us weighs like 3 tonnes so we need huge cars to haul our fat asses so it's more likely to crash with bigger cars and an average IQ of 85

how could you not take this into consideration?

Sodoes a flyscreen make a big difference?

This looks like hell, I think I have never driven/ridden under the limit once in my life.

So why do krautcucks have to yeld to this farce?

>t. Fritz on his bmw cuckmobile occupying the road driving at 20kmh blocking 20 cars behind
Cars aren't fast, riders are.

All the cool guys just wear sunglasses

I have to wear optical glasses :(

it's government mandated, so I don't question it. But last year was a bit shitty because apparently, they let an apprentice do the fluid check on my car, and he must have screwed something up which resulted in all of the oil spilling out. They charged me for the cleaning up and said I couldn't drive off the lot like this, so they charged me a whole bottle of Liqui Moly oil and filled it back up. I was very close to riding a complaint to them afterwards.

Enjoy the skid demon, faggot.
It's a sportbike...so yea

>it's government mandated, so I don't question it.
And that's why it sucks

Your government, any government, would sooner cowtow to people from another country criticizing it than a slightly peeved citizen who doesn't voice any concerns

I got a 2000USD Christmas bonus. I have a 2016 fz09. Found a drz400e and a dr650. Is the E worth plating and motarding?

>people per capita

Per capita is a Latin prepositional phrase: per (preposition, taking the accusative case, meaning “by, by means of”) and capita (accusative plural of the noun caput, “head”). The phrase thus means “by heads” or “for each head”, i.e., per individual/person.

Dude you making 'mericans look bad, just shut the fuck up.