Why buy an E63 AMG or an M5 when you get an Audi S6 for under 80k?

Why buy an E63 AMG or an M5 when you get an Audi S6 for under 80k?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFvj9ETJsx0
youtube.com/watch?v=MAMaH13cvYg
youtube.com/watch?v=klKb1NdAiqY&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The S6 isn't supposed to compete with the M5 and E63. That's what the RS6 is for.

>FWD

because VW is shit?

>4.0 V8 with an able-to-remove-multiple-panties-at-once exhaust sounds
450 hp and 406 lb-ft
youtube.com/watch?v=hFvj9ETJsx0

>0-60 in under 4.6 s
Do you think that's less? Do you seriously want a faster car that you'll probably will never unleash it's full power?

>One of the best AWD systems in the world
Check out quattro in YouTube

Why in the world of fuck would you buy an S6 sedan? Looks like shit compared to the wagon. Also, like stated above, S6 is not in the M5 and E63 segment. Although the gearbox in the S6 is alot "better" than the one in the RS6.

I love the S6, but the A/S/RS4 and A/S/RS6 are wagons, period. If you want a sedan you get something from the 5 and 7 lineup.

The M5 and E63 both have over 550hp and get to 60 in under 4 seconds. They're also more comfortable, more fun and much nicer inside, and won't break down every other week, requiring a $2000 repair.

Oh, and they're not made from LITERAL VW PARTS.

Well, the RS6 isn't available everywhere. Still the S6 is really badass.

U mad? The S6 has a RWD based AWD system.

K chevy fangirl

Implying Merc and BMW isnt shit. VW is the best auto company in the world faggot. Shame you cant afford anything of the nice cars they make.

Haha you think AMG products don't break down? Very funny my friend. And BMW too? Lol

I wouldn't mind the parts thing.

>VW parts bin special

>3.4s zero to sixty
>"DRIFT" button
>dat interior
>not fwd

Why would you consider anything else?

nice automatic. just like my grandma's station wagon.

Implying theres anything wrong with 60/40 power split when you want to go fast from a standstill.

Because its ugly as fucking sin

Saw this one posted on Reddit and I immediately thought how underrated this car is. I mean most people go for the RS7 or the S7 but I think people should try the S6 too. The S7 is as same as the S6 but with a different styling.

But bro, the 63 and the M5 are supposed to compete with the RS6 but we don't have it in the US sadly. But the S6 is fairly quick and badass too, at least from the videos I have watched.

You'll only be viewing it from the rear anyway.

Wont help. Looks like shit from that angle as well.

because the M5 and E63 is much faster and much more fun to drive and Audi is an overpriced Volkswagen so you get cucked for paying the extra for a piece of shit VW

Holy shit just listen from 2:58

This car is hella underrated.

S7 is the one I'd go for but that's like 5k more.

Get out please. And take your VW shit with you.

It took merc 15 years since 2000 to make something that doesnt look like total slav shit. Nice to see merc has used the air vents from the first Audi TT as their main attraction for the interior. If VW makes Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche, Lambo, how can they be shit? Merc is a shit brand for fuckboys and cucks. "Gotta have the most bling for the money"

S6 nigga. What a silly question

Mercedes didn't need to buy useless luxury brands to rebadge the Golf into 15 different platforms to gain prestige. And?

I'm just going to leave this here and walk away...

Rebadged smart car with a longer wheelbase

Don't anger them, user. They'll just shift goal posts to interior.

>MUH AUDI LED HEADLIGHTS

Pure trash.

Why buy a pigfat landbarge when you could have the modern equivalent of the E30 M3 for under 55k?

Neither did VW. And?

the S6 competes with the M550ixdrive and E43AMG4matic; not the M5/E63, both are under $80k

BTFO

Can we all just agree this is the best all round car of this decade?

Literally nobody with a passion for cars think this shit is cool, appealing or somewhat appealing. I guess to a 17 year old boy who's like "muh mercedes, must expensive so therefor its cool" its a great car.

Literally everyone with a brain recognizes the Mercedes brand, across the globe.

Sour. Grapes.

>both are under $80k
And better than a badge-engineered VW in every way.

Literally everyone with a brain recognizes the Audi brand, across the globe.

Still doesnt blow out the point that merc is like harley davidson. Its that brand everyone has heard of even if theyre not remotely interested in cars or bikes. Theyre both equally cuck brands.

In what way? Sure as fuck not by design.

Interior, ride quality, driving pleasure, reliability...

Interior
>okay just stop right there

Ride quality
>What

Driving pleasure
>What

Reliability
>How in the world would you know. Its not like the busdriver you talk to every day has one at home.

>Literally everyone with a brain recognizes the Audi brand, across the globe.

Kek.

>I will post a car on a wooden bridge, this will somehow prove my point

Its a 1970s G-wagen, in Africa, still in service today.

Can't find a picture of a 1970s anything Audi, because they're all shit. Stay salty.

I hope the VAG group decides to buy Daimler and BMW soon. Merc and bimmer fans would defend to their lives how vw isnt so shit anymore.

90% of this board just shit talks vag endlessly and i can assure you that 99% of them have never driven or been in anything more expensive than a base passat
if their cars are as trash as you say they are mr car professional then they shouldn't be the second largest car manufacturer worldwide
"people are le dumb and don't know any better" you can shove a massive dick up your big bum hole
same thing goes for gm

1971 Audi 100 Coupe S. Audi is, and has always been better than merc at everything. Except pulling masses of blacks and arabs to their customer line.

Merc has been shit since 1990. Since 2010, theyve made an occasional good car. But most of their stuff is still shite like its always been.

Stay salty.

>not in service sitting in a museum

>Having plates on probably there for a one day show.

>slow clunky death trap
>slow clunky death trap that is very cheap to both buy and maintain,but also very easy to fix

guess which one is which
you're not supposed to be seeing old audis if you're american

>parked in a driveway

where the fuck do you expect it to be parked you dumb faggot?

>Needs a cardboard mat underneath it to catch the oil leaks
Ahahahaha
Is that supposed to be museum quality?

I wouldnt expect them to be parked at all. I would expect to see them driving down the road.

Instead, all I see are older Mercs riding around. Because they are not trash that needs a debilitating repair forcing the owner to decide between their mortgage payment or a repair on their shit Audi.

>>my merc is just so rugged and tanky that i when i come home late at night i run it off of a cliff and get back to it the next morning and it also costs nothing to maintain

mercs started becoming pieces of shit in the early 00s and everybody knows that
>not trash
that can be said about almost any car that msrpd for 15-50k in 2017 money some years ago

>fake exhaust piped into interior
>modern BMW
>looks exactly the same as every other BMW since the recession
>jersey plates

>merc was shit in the 00s

Jesus Christ it has been 17 years since y2k bitch. Still, nobody really disputes the Chrysler era of Benz, so you can stop posting it. Mercedes returned to proper form once Chrysler was dropped. The W221 S-Class is also a tank.

name one better all round car for the price
you can not.

>Audi S6
>not posting the avant

Jesus Christ, this board has literally no hope.

Miata with a few simple mods.

Because i don't want to be seen in a riced out Seat

what if I want more seats
or is there a mod for seats, pic kind of related

Wrx

But seriously, what's with the hardon this retard board has for the M2 while simultaneously hating anything post-e46 bmw? Its not like any of you have driven one or even sat in one. Are the sik YouTube vids on it just that much more effective?

youtube.com/watch?v=MAMaH13cvYg
the m2 is god tier

merc is rated below audi on many reliability and customer satisfaction charts
>they dont mean shit
but that's wrong
all the charts have every brand where everyone expects them to be,why lie about merc?
plus s classes were never really tanks and are never going to be

So it literally is just the youtube reviews. lolmillennials

> audi
> being a man

it doesn't matter if you're in an R8 or a4, audis are girl cars

I'm sure that the STI can do 4.5s 0-60 because of that AWD... but you gotta launch pretty hard and be under ideal conditions to do that. None of those cars are going to last for very long if you do it too much, either.

Not even hating on Subaru (I have a 2017 WRX), just seems to me that the ad is a bit misleading.

Which vw is an s6, again?

Audi being anywhere on any chart is a lie. Wherever VW is would be Audi's real reliability ranking.

>s-class isn't a tank
Donald Trump isn't white.

Passat XL.

All the ladies like Audis thanks to Tony Stark driving them in the iron man motion pictures.

Aint pullin no sloots in a BMW or Mercedes diesel

Phideon.
Toureg (2017)

you were doing okay up until this point

Wrong. The c6 and c7 platforms are bespoke and only the a6/s6 belong to it.
The phideon is literally a badge change for China so it doesn't count.

>U mad? The S6 has a RWD based AWD

Got any evidence for that?

I know. I was gonna say the charts don't matter since everyone knows they are pay-to-play but changing it was a last-minute judgment call.

If you think any girl under the age of 73 will look at you if you pull up in that disgusting geriatric shitbox you're in for a world of disappointment.

bonus kek if you already bought that fuckin thing for your first car

All women are shallow and vapid. Get used to it and you'll find them a lot easier to pick up.

>2016
>women

m8....

Couldn't be more wrong.
Literally embarrassed for you user.

the new a4 shares platforms with the q7 and bentayga
so the 300k bentley is literally a lifted 30k a4 with a fancier interior
lmao vag truly has great marketing

>While a model may be said to use an MLB platform, it is not so much a platform per se, but rather a system for introducing rationality across disparate platforms that share engine orientation — regardless of model, vehicle size or brand. Thus, MLB uses a core "matrix" of components across a wide variety of platforms — for example, sharing a common engine-mounting core for all drivetrains (e.g., gasoline, diesel, natural gas, hybrid and purely electric).

Literally embarrassed for you if you think an a4 is the same as an a8

>wanting thots
Take a hike fuckboi

>>sloot too skinny with horrendously fake tits

Yeah... gonna have to pass on that one.

kek.

literally an e550 with thicker rear wheels and an amg badge

much aesthetic

Why even buy an m5

>Why even buy an m5
It's just not even a question

Not him, but it's a longitudinally mounted engine/gearbox with a fixed drive to the rear and a computer controlled variable drive to the front, much like the MB and BMW AWD.
Fuck that. Gimme a 550i, or what ever the V8 5 series is these days. Heck I'd even choose a 535i over that.

sameBMWfag

>it's completely unbelievable that the superior option is the most popular
Also, what happened to the (you)s? They replaced them with dotted lines?

>superior option

Don't forget tot turn your stereo up so you can hear the enginenoise.mp3

I'd take fake engine noises over rattling camchains

>100k
>0-60 2.5 seconds

Germans btfo

vaporware cant btfo anything

We should

It looks like a 2022 Dodge Charger

lmao dumb shit
youtube.com/watch?v=klKb1NdAiqY&app=desktop

sure, and while we're at it, why would you buy a Corvette or a Viper when you could just get a Mustang for a lot less? See how stupid you sound? And now please go away.