/lidg/ Let It Die General

>What is this?
Let It Die is a third person hack-and-slash rogue-like kind of a thing. You climb a tower collecting loot, grinding and dying a lot. It was developed by Grasshopper Manufacture exclusively for the PS4.

>Do I need PS Plus to play it?
Only Germany requires PS Plus. The rest of the world can play without a PS Plus subscription.

>How Do I Unlock _____?
Climb the fucking tower, Senpai.

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

First for cute skellymen.

>25 min to research the first tier of rapier
oh boy it's only gonna get longer from here on out isn't it

One more upgrade and I'll have Zombie Chopper

>decide to use an evershroom because
>groggy in 2 punches
nice

Snails are back my boys

It's taking me two hours and twenty minutes for the tier 4 +4 katana, so yes.

Rank 5? doesnt it remove poison effect?

I sure do hope you guys are using the pommel move when you use the Katana. It protects the blade

You should only use the blade if you plan to take a life

Guy who brought you the materials graph and stamp locations here.

Don't forget to sub to my youtube and twitch and leave a like on my videos.

is it taking a life when they're undead

>starting the 21-30F section
>kill an enemy using an Iron
>pick it up and try it because I've never bothered to use one before
>melt everything in existence
What the fuck? Why is this allowed and why do I love it?

What's a good floor to send expeditions for repair shrooms?

>HOMO
subtle

>Want to stream Let It Die
>Need to grind mats for the 20+ floors due to shit gear

What do?

>This kills the redditor ITT

Get ready for their defense force

Stream it pussy.

I'll let you know, I meant one more upgrade to +4, then I'll have access to ZC. Just need a few more DOD red and UP Iron

>red hot iron does all that, AND sets them on fire for even more damage to armor

You can pretty much shred all level 125 hater armor with 2 uses and some lazy footwork as they burn Burn BURN

i've seen them on 31f and 33f uchinobu personally

i get the feeling it's just an extremely rare spawn though

heh

Fine Jeez

Grade 5 weapons are all garbage. Stop at Grade 4.

only when fighting a hater is it taking a life.

>Get T4 Fighters at near max level with quality gear
>23F Goto is still a pain in the arse
What were they thinking?

You're going to get the max damage out of a grade 5, but only for like 10 hits, they're not worth using in general use, but if you want to Oakshroom and one shot something they're good.

Also it's not necessarily 5 star items, but the 'end' stage of most any gear. Oddly doesn't seem to affect War Machetes.

About to fight U10. What do I need to do/keep in mind?

I kill her at the end of every 22F run. Throw 2 scorpion stringshrooms in the area, break the crates, kill the skeletons immediately, stay close to Goto. Once it enrages it'll run straight for one of the stingshrooms. You'll have a good 8 seconds to swing away while it eats. After it finishes it'll charge straight forward in the direction it was facing, hit a wall, and fall on its back. You'll have another good 8 seconds to damage it without fear.

The fight is super easy if you just bring a stingshroom. The second just in case you don't have enough damage.

you can attack the point of the tail at all times

g u a r d s h r o o m s

I'm at floor 16, just got a longsword drop but I've already invest a TON of mats on the machete? should I keep leveling it up?

>Lightning element kill quest
>Welding gun doesn't count

Is the quest bugged or is there a weapon that does more lightning damage?

>miss
>miss
>hit main body
>get knocked over
>miss
>miss
>get knocked over
>miss
>hit main body
>miss miss miss miss miss

Slowmungus is infinitely better than guardshrooms unless you're using a very precise weapon

Machete does well for floors 11-20, but it skips an upgrade tier. The Red Hot Iron will carry you through the game if you want to invest in something long term.

I didn't do that, I swear, the Admins on this sub-Veeky Forums must have given the the wrong flare.

Ignore it, just sub, I give you all this good stuff.

not really, longswords moveset is dogshit and slow compared to machete

>quests in let it die
>not bugged
pick 1

Longsword does not become very useful in the 20s, even the Longsword S which does fire damage ends up being one of the weakest weapons dropped. It takes a LOT of candle metal to upgrade which can be better spent on some of the best armor 20+.

red hot iron is not really a good "main" weapon, its durability is so bad

Swiggty swoogity here I come for those snails

>find the iron in the first couple of floors
>wow, what a weak piece of shit
>10 hours and several upgrades and levels in dex later it's 2-shotting literally everything
iron-chan was secretly beautiful all along

thanks, I'll keep on with the machetes and try out the iron, I'm still damn clueless with the gear, weapons not so much but the armor wew, upgraded the ryback so much but never use it cause I can dodge bullets fairly well, it's the slashing haters that do me in 95% of the time, wish I could get a nice slash res armor bp

SNAIL TIME

OKUSA IS UP?

What's the easiest way to get to Osuka?

Can I beat floor 40 with a t3+4 katana and shrooms?

guardshrooms are like 5x as common as slow

It's also time to skip 23F GOTO since I wasn't quick enough to kill him.

Who is the hardest main boss?

>Iron beats out buzzsaw for armor damage

What is this faggot tree

ARE SNAILS UP
FROM KAMOTO OR KAGA. WHATEVER ONES CONNECTED TO NOKEJIRI

can someone explain snailfarming to me?
should i just refresh expeditions till i get osuka and then farm them in person on my main?

yup

Kamoto

Just killed all three Jackals in a row after failing miserably with just Jackal X on my last attempt. Golden Oakshroom + Golden Stingshroom + base tier 5 Katana Rage attack = nearly one-shot Jackal X, it would have with a crit. I would say you just need two tier 4 +4 katanas to take all of them on since two of them only took maybe less than a forth of my durability on my tier 4 +3. 1 Stingshroom and 2 Transparungus is totally doable, and fish-user's suggestion definitely works.

Using Fishy Fungus gives you enough time to kill one no problem, so you're really only need a Guardshroom so you can run at Y to throw the mushroom. Every run should only need three Fishy Fungus, two tier 4 +4 katanas, and two guardshrooms, one as an escape and one for Y.

Also, I finally figured out how skill stacking works. If it has a higher % that it gives you and you eat something of a lower % it will stack, but if you start with a lower % and eat a higher % the lower one will be overwritten. So if you use a Golden Oakshroom --> Golden Stingshroom --> Grilled Oakshroom --> Grilled Stingshroom --> Grilled Crushshroom you should be able to theoretically get the highest damage possible. I just have no clue if the golden ones stack with the lower levels or not, I'm just assuming because of them working as damage increasers rather than being the same type of mushroom.

Any element quest is bugged as well.

Gear is pretty much do whatever you want when you're still sub 20. Once you hit 20 there's a gear check that requires you do hit everything either really hard, or destroy their armor first. The iron on a DEX heavy fighter will carry you through any encounter, but if that gets boring you can use the iron simply as a parry shield + armor breaker and pick another weapon to use for damage. Machete skips a tier so most people don't use it for floors 21-30. I'd say 90% of people pick up the Cleaver Saber blueprint around 21 and use that for floors 21-30.

You have to go down from Kaga if you've never been to Okusa before iirc.

I would use the serial killer decal if it wasn't for that stupid ass fucking effect it puts on the screen.

>It's getting gold snails, which sell for a lot, and give big experience boosts, takes out a lot of grinding.

>Both if possible. But definitely expeditions

>ARE SNAILS UP

which floor/room has Reversal Tuber mk1?

thanks for the tips senpai, I guess the minmaxer in me was worrying too much about gear choice and material waste, should have come to the general sooner

So 5* katana is only good for bosses?

Have they at least fixed the bug where haters fucked up the "kill everything" quests?

40F if you're not abusing mushrooms

mfw farming taro

Wait what. What does fishy fungus do positively for you? I thought it made your controls reverse

>people only just realizing snailsville is back
WHERE WERE YOU GUYS HALF AN HOUR AGO
>no expeditions leading to okusa, ANYWHERE

What is dod black for? I just lost a metal in that floor 22 kawabe or w.e Really underestimated what an axe does to you.

Throw it at the Jackals. Literally makes them wander around for 25 seconds if it's grilled. Since X walks at you like Jason Vorhees and I think Z does as well, you have more than enough time to land a shroom on them.

Pretty much. The damage fall off is severe but if you have a fully repaired one and an Oakshroom with a Rage Attack it should be useful up until it's about 60% used.

Oh. I stole your gif btw.

Welding gun, pork chopper, probably anything DOD when you get it to grade 3
You can go from both but kamoto is quicker

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!

I I just discovered a room with three golden snails, it is in Okusa! F13.

Make sure to sub to my youtube and twitch, and leave a like on my videos.

It's not a lot more, like 200-300 at best. This issue is ONLY a problem with grade 5 items because the difference with 4 is too small. Weapons that end with grade 3 and 4 are not affected because they jump like double damage since it's the first red metal tier.

is killing the spider gonna give me the metal for the electric rapier?

Thx man, whats your channel name. I needed to level up people, lOl

I like to start at Maka-Tsutsumi go to shimo-omeno then go to Nokejiri

they both are pretty small areas so you dont have to go halfway across the map to find out nokejiri is the other direction

No.
You gotta farm a chest in floor 22 Kawabe for the MILK black metal for it

Which is worth investing in more: Pork Chopper or Katana?

GOLDEN SNAILS ARE BACK

I REPEAT

GOLDEN SNAILS ARE BACK

THIS IS NOT A RUSE

Katana, Pork Chopper is just a way slower katana that can inflict poison and has a way worse moveset, but it's one-handed.

depends how much you hate weebshit

Fish fungus user here. Your decal setup could be better, make an attacker and put something better. I guess you might not have a premium bull or giant killer but a grade 1 bull is still +30% atk. So lucky having the serial killer, I just use four bull decals and a giant killer.

Got my second blueprint (Jackal blaster) today after countless kills!

see

>seeing dozens of people in Kamoto and Nokijiri
>0 people at Okusa

What's the big idea?!?

>Go out to floor from waiting room
>Floor is not reset (Cant farm GOTO-11)
Why?

>about to farm me some motherfucking gold snails
>grab hockey stick A only for shits and giggles because it one shots normal enemies
>forgot about dev 125 haters
RUINED

Where do I send my fighters on expeditions to get invisible mushrooms? 10-19 only gives me electricity shrooms and 20-29 stamina shrooms.

What room has a Golden Chest for Black Metals?

I need MILK Black please and thank you

I discovered a room with a golden chest for black metals on F22 Kawabe.

Make sure you sub to my youtube and twitch.

You're doing god's work user

my sides

I have a premium 60% bull and a premium 30% bull, I just went for Bushido rather than the 30% one because I'm an idiot and didn't think it through. Just got a blueprint on my second attempt, it was Jackal Y pants and the requirement doesn't seem as bad as the top or the weapons so that's nice. Also got the Jackal Blaster from my first time killing Y.

Attention everyone!

I just completed my master material guide.

Make sure you sub to my youtube and twitch.

Great thanks, all this just because i posted the material list for everyone to see AND not take credit

yeah way to go on "OC pls dunt steel" attitude, you totally saved the day

Attention everyone!

I just made a complete stamp location list.

Make sure you sub to my youtube and twitch

1F - Ikegara

2F - Imokawa-Cho

3F - Kami-Ikedoi

4F - Tagahara

5F - Hyakudori

6F - Chudo

7F - Yuki

8F - Maminemachi

9F - Nashiyoguchi

11-19:

11F - Nokejiri

12F - Ukongaoka

13F - Okusa

14F - Kami-Umai

15F - Usogaya

16F - Kaga

17F - Kinutamin

18F - Bo-Tsutsumi

19F - Hibiki

21-29:

21F - Akami

22F - Kawabe

23F - Sensu-Bashi

24F - Agasu

25F - Tsubaki

26F - Yoshimi

27F - Daimon-Machi

28F - Hyakuda

29F - Hashidaka

31-39:

31F - Obara

32F - Katsuma

33F - Midorisaka

34F - Nintanda

35F - Wakaba

36F - Yatsuo

37F - Moguro

38F - Jiyu-Toge

39F - Miketa

Could anyone recall where they found a Night Scout Body BP?

WHATS YOUR FUCKING CHANNEL, DUDE. JESUS.

>stuck snail
STOP

Does the priest chest use Candle wolf green for every upgrade or just the initial?

I only have one and I don't want to waste it getting some decent slash resistant armour