How do you feel about Indian made vehicles? Mahindra trucks are apparently pretty solid and offroad well

How do you feel about Indian made vehicles? Mahindra trucks are apparently pretty solid and offroad well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts
youtube.com/watch?v=Ave-2uBKedw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who told you that?

I've seen a couple of these here in Canada. I like how spartan and simple they are. I'd maybe get one if they were ridiculously cheap and I could get parts. But seeing how Indian trucks still use wooden frames makes me a bit weary.

they're ridiculously bad

>truck
Couldn't give a fuck

I like Tatas because in spanish it means titty
>best titty trucks in the world
>India
>paving the way
>with Tatas
it never gets old

I was trying to find that "F1" car designed and built in India that had the nose cone fall off on the first run but I somehow found this

Then I found this, still not it but just as funny
>dat roll bar

People seem to like them

Tetas is titty in spanish, not Tata.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts

Mahindras and Tatas are insufferably terrible.

Most unsafe pieces of shit ever, the government wants to curb the poorfag poo-in-loo population with these cars kek.

It should be cringeworthy but when I see stuff like this, 3rd and 2nd world countries trying to start their own projects and failing because of the terrible manufacturing capacity and quality they have access too, it just makes me a bit sad.
Because it always seem like they tried as hard as they can but it will never work because the current state of sport cars requires millions and millions in R&D and manufacturing which they will never have.

>what is colloquial spanish?
ya sure it means father but IRL it means tittays
see >not even samefagging
y chinga tu madre, pinche mayate

Beat me to it.

I really like the new SUV.

Kek that is a classic
>Each and every part which is going to have a new look is being removed so that a clear picture is in front of the eyes that what accumulations and rectifications could be made to have a prolific and a racing car.

>modern cars are bad because too complex and too safe
>poo-in cars are bad because too unsophisticated and unsafe
Huh?

He said indian made, not owned you silly memers

>says the Fiat Viper memer

I'm dying here

youtube.com/watch?v=Ave-2uBKedw

>How to Rice: Indian Edition

lmao i did not even know these were a thing until this thread, fuck no.
For the same price you can have a 4.2 litre turbo diesel nissan patrol

I wouldn't buy a vehicle from a country who still hasn't figured out indoor plumbing yet.

DESIGNATED