Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

blazblue.jp/cf/cs/product/
twitter.com/Samifish11/status/814273377334501376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They aren't really desperate. All they have to do is make the game not exclusive to w10 and put it on Steam. It would sell itself, really.

I prefer Street Fighter since the neutral game is more nuanced, but Killer Instinct is a damn good game and it's a shame it's stuck on Xbone and W10.

first for play tekken tag 2

play blazblue

who do you main in injustice 2
pic related for me

Give it to me straight on Nash in S2. Is he kill?

I will get my OP tomorrow, animeposter

I will end your monopoly

That's almost as bad as SFV cards

Why is this allowed?

arcsys knows their audience

if you don't try to block or parry lows you're just giving your opponent free damage. characters like master raven can basically win a round off 6 or 7 lows. so you're gonna have to block or parry them at some point. block if you suspect a low is coming in neutral, parry if you think you know exactly when it's coming, like in a string. if i see a mishima start a hellsweep with a jump, he's getting parried.

I wish it was more popular but I dont think renting big venues for muh esports is the way to go, you want more players, not more people watching. MS has been really bad with advertising this gen for some reason, even with their main sellers like halo and gears. Doesnt help they shot themselves in the foot at the xbone launch.

yeah it was held at ultra aracde in san antonio, but I was expecting it to be in a convention hall this year not a theater

idk this one came first, and that one is extra paki

shut the hell up kusohuman

Other one was made first though

Deadshot looks p cool

>Official Art
No way that's true

Queen of the Dead, once again.
(not the first time this week either)

>decided to stay up for shadowverse expansion launch
>maintenance extended by 2 hours

Wow, it's like I am really playing Street Fighter V!

Was her dad a pair of stilts or something?

Also, KOFXIII been doing well, but not fair to list since it always peaks at like, China hours or something.

What did /fgg/ get for Christmas? Bought this for $179 (no tax) from Newegg and it came with SFV.

Parents also gave me $200 for anime and manga since I watch it all the time but it went towards a GTX 1080 because who the fuck buys anime and manga?

I love Urien

blazblue.jp/cf/cs/product/
Store exclusive preorder

5 copies of Gears of War 4

t gorilla masher with no footsies

are you gay gorilla

i got an espresso machine, wireless headphones, and a t-shirt.

i wanted a sweater and warm socks.

good character design

bad character design because it alienates everyone but 30 year old fat, balding manchildren who spend 90% of their time in front of a computer monitor

UNGA

BUNGA

A weight scale and a t shirt

Same guy here, I also love Makoto

lol

>no FAVAROOOOOOO
>no Albert
Call me once they are in

That's gonna look so sad when it's only half full

t. combofiend

I got to sleep all day.

I think I'm close to getting BBCF to work, I can get to the character select screen but when it tries to load a match I get a "Decrypt failed" and then a "File read error!!" message. It also says "Init failed" at the start but that doesn't seem to bother it much.
Anyone got it to work yet?

lmaoooo

Rachel is cool

Why? 99% of shows at most venues half full by design

should I do the grocery mixup or wait till morning quickrise to do it

Jesus

wtf im a pedo now

$20 steam dollars
$25 amazon dollars
$25 chevron dollars
Some clothes
Girlfriend made me stew and cookies, got me a jacket, and a box of gushers because gushers are great.

Closest thing FG related is I used the steam dollars to buy Rivals Of Aether since I'm a smash player and holy shit that game sucks worse than I already thought it did.

is that benaroya hall? why teh fuck did they pick such a huge venue? do they really think they can match the dota 2 crowd?

Check 1cc, there's a thread just for the BBCF dump there, and for the other arcade dumps which I remember some people getting the same error with.

It's alright user, she doesn't exist, and will never exist.

dontbe so negative man, direct brain stimulation VR is like 20 years away

nevermind, I figured it out

she's 43,000 years old

also those are clearly fully developed hips

I'm downloading it right now, how did you solve it? I don't want to end up having to ask if I run into the same thing.

>i will be 40+ in 20 years
>people that i love and care for will either be dead or sick
Fuck this

>In 20 years its the year 2037

Just in time for them to be replaced by the wonders of Virtual Reality.

yea but at least you will be able to escape into a vapid fantasy reality..

and when you get down to it reality is simply sensory information cause by photons and electrons so who is to say the fantasy world isn't as real as the "real" word?

take heart in this philosophical rabbit hole user!

And this is proof that God exists.

Without God, there is no sense of self and everything is a result of chemical reactions occuring in the brain.

But there is a sense of self.

Ergo, there is a god.

>Kunai goes through Reflector

feels good. Must be because it doesn't really count as a projectile.

>in the 2030s a certain mad monk wants to cure aging
Will he do it?

>Still have nightmares from Cammy in 2014
>Cammy back in top tier
>SPIRAL ARROW

Make it stop, the only thing that is worse than Cammy is Adon

>Laura charges her fireball during my wake up
>Wake up with reflector

you sure you're not just retarded?

>Without God, there is no sense of self and everything is a result of chemical reactions occuring in the brain.

this premise requires a heap of fucking proof. neuroscientists aren't sure how consciousness and the self arise and work but but there is zero evidence saying that it CANNOT be product of purely chemical and physical reactions.

Nice OP.

My problem was caused by the cryptserver that is supposed to be built-in not starting, I found the download to a standalone cryptserver.exe file that when started before the game removes all of the errors.
Here's the download for that: www.emuline.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_id=1695

Nah its someplace in texas I think

how do I unga as Boxer

What do you guys think the big surprise at the end of January is?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK i want to play Satsuki so bad

CUMMY

CUMMY

CUMMY

Anyone want to grind KOFXIV trophies with me?

>Picture of concert hall
>OMG its le benaroya xD

Every fucking time with you dotards

The balconies dont even look remotely similar what the fuck is wrong with you

Scratch that, it's autism, the fact that you're STILL here is proof of that.

Something dissapointing for sure.

is there NLBC tonight?

the ability to notice irrelevant details is a symptom of autism

twitter.com/Samifish11/status/814273377334501376

BTFO

>Irrelevant
>Literally the defining feature of the venue, the fucking LED balconies

who's the Ken (i think) player who does random DPs?

does p.well on ladder.

has a really-counter meta play style.

#310さんおめでとうコンボ
Cute.

Where did this cammy is top tier meme come from

Didn't she get nerfed

lmao no, she's great.

The system wide changes helped her more than they hurt her. She's top 3 still, probably the only character who didn't fall or rise much from their S1 position

an uninteresting story mode npc is now playable

cammy is a perfect goddess

dat ZR though.

>practice aa DPs in training
>90% hit-rate
>get in a game with a 1600 lp retarded ken who literally just diagonally jumps at me every single time
>can't produce a single dp, have to down heavy cuck myself
Fighting games are fucking suffering, why are there no pure shitters for me to boost my self-esteem on like in other games.

I wonder if there are actually people who believe the rhetoric they spout about characters who have no movesets yet but are somehow "boring"

Where can I buy one?

because they are visually uninteresting

sometimes my reactions are spot on and then othertimes I see it and my brain says to DP but my hands dont.

Balance patch.

Set up 5 recordings. Make 3 of them grounded pokes and two of them is are jump-in and activate them all so the dummy does them randomly.

Play akuma then. Back hp is so fash and easy and it combos

It was a pre-order bonus, check ebay or some other auction site, that's how some user got it.

>why are there no pure shitters for me to boost my self-esteem on like in other games.

they exist, but you are probably already in super bronze or ultra bronze, so you don't get matched against legit newbies anymore. now you play against annoying scrubs who jump around like madmen and do random fullscreen tatsu bullshit

We're not even sure who they are. Let alone know what their finished playable models look like.

I just started playing tekken (starting with tag 2), who is this game played? Do I memorize a few combos and learn footsies? I fooled around in practice for a few minutes and all the characters felt the same

>MikeZ mad again that no one cares about Skullgirls

I care about skullgirls.