What's the point?

What's the point?

>117▶
>What's the point?

the point is to be better than jap burners

the point is you should never try

I like their new roadster

ever wanted to buy a fiat but pay several hundred thousand bucks for it?

... Is that an ND with a Maserati emblem?

Looks okay actually

NO.

You're completely wrong!

Forget about that, now. AT ONCE.

The more I look at it the more it's a Miata.

Taskete senpai desu baka.

Rich chinks and old men

Those are dangerous thoughts, user.

DANGEROUS

Seriously though, is it an actual Maserati?

Very good. I see you're coming back to your senses.
Never doubt the internets.

>be "the next big thing" for decades because your race cars had some lucky runs
>bankrupt yourself
>get bought by a bigger company
>bankrupt yourself again
>with each purchase by a large company/conglomerate, water yourself down, sell what little of your own property you have to former concurrents
>queue to the CURRENT YEAR
>you have now sold all your assets and your brand is being used by a bigger group to sell luxury cars to the crowd that can't afford Bentleys just yet but do not want to drive BMWs like the plebs are
Maserati's story is so sad because it keeps making you imagine what could have been.
We live in the darkest Maserati timeline, sadly. I want to live in the one in which they bought Ferarri after taking over F1 by themselves.

They make the dankest 4 door on the market right now

luxobarge cheaper ferrari

What's the point of 90% of automakers? In an age of rebadging, part sharing, joint development, and multibrand conglomerates, you could get rid of almost all marques and nobody would give a shit apart from a handful of neckbeard enthusiasts.

Maserati is pure class, and they're the only italian brand that does sporty luxury properly. Hell, Lamborghini with its 90% Audi mediocre "supercars" is far more redundant nowadays, especially with Ferrari churning out great stuff right around the corner.

Entry level super-car

Joe Walsh. Nothing beyond that.

Everyone remembers the line that tells us that a hard living, hotel-room destroying rocker drives a Maserati that does 185.

What they don't know is that you'll be paying monumental parts and labor costs to maintain a substandard vehicle.

they have a racing pedigree but nobody really seems to know or care. so they make these sports car that people buy when they wanna be different I guess.

Improved version here.
>lowered
>headlights inspired by the ones in the Gran Turismo
>made it more curvy as I could

If you own a Maserati you're definitely no Joe Blow like the bunch of people who lease German cars. Also the new Levante looks great.

I´buy that

bonus points for V8

it looks fucking gash

they should have built a quick roadster worthy of being named after a wind, not a fuck ugly crossover/SUV mommy car

Gash isn't a fucking adjective you preteen

bullshit, it always was an overpriced alfa

Improved version.

>broke the suspension
>improved
do ricefags ever realise their cars look like they just crapped themselves?

I saw one of these the other day, doesn't look too bad in the pics but really looks awful irl

This is a good thing though. I don't get why you people hate on Porsche for making the Cayenne, manufacturers need to make this bullshit to finance their good cars. If they had the money, they wouldn't keep delaying the Alfieri and the new gt.

You have a point but the Cayenne is actually a good offroader. I doubt the Maserati crossover will have a fraction of its capabilities.

dying company. they need to improve their 10 year old interior or release another mc12 or something. just seems like people only buy them for muh ferrari engine

>What's the point?
that right there

top fucking kek

lol