masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Why are people so against the idea of playing competitive solo? Why are you told not to do it? Why is it considered a disadvantage? I'd understand if the matchmaking made it so a group of solos can be matched against a 6 stack but generally speaking if there's a premade on one team there's an equal or similar premade on the others. Yes you're kind of dependant on who got the better premades but the same could be said if everyone was solo, you'd still be playing with 5 random teammates who might be good or bad. Not to use the cliche but you're still the constant and still should win more than you lose if you're better than your rank.

Best kit

Because if you stack with a person you've played with before, you know how he's going to play and expect better co-operation. If you go solo then you got 5 random people and you've no clue how they're going to play or what their main class is.

Oh, another hero kit rework only six~ months into the game. I guess Blizzard can't actually buff anything considered weak without feeling the need to rework one them. Sad really. First Symmetra, who was fine, just needed some number buffs and a change to her ultimate. Now Mercy, who realistically only needs charges to her ultimate, and a change to her shift.

i kinda want to buy a golden gun for ana but im afraid that blizzard will do the classic thing and nerf her to oblivion soon

>I don't think the damage beam is working out

Jeff pls, everyone realized this two months after release

Reposting for new thread

I don't know, I ranked from plat to masters purely playing soloQ. Even at a 50% win rate I climb because I get more SR than I lose since this is how the system is designed - if you are performing better than people at your rank should, you gain more for a win/lose less for a loss. I gained 50 lost 20 for all of my play and 70% of my diamond games.

Hana Song!

Yeah I'd like to think it was just that but I honestly rarely find myself missing healing targets unless it's a Genji or Tracer jumping and dashing all over the place. I don't DPS much but to be fair you may be right as I usually only find myself shooting at flanking enemy Genji and Tracer's and missing a lot against them, I should probably position myself closer to my team if they have flankers to avoid being in that situation, right?

Symmetra rework was great though, just some small teaks to her promary beam and she will be perfect

That wasn't very nice.

You get more SR at the start of the season.

Personal performance barely affects it, nor does discrepancy in average team rank. Single digit effects on SR change even for absolute extremes.

I dont think reworking characters is neccesary a bad thing

In TF2 Valve just keep adding more and more new guns to Heavy and Pyro over the years to makeup for their shortcomings when an entire rework would have been more beneficial for both of them

consider this:
heroes with situational, non damaging ultimates, like Mercy, Widowmaker and Symmetra, can get multiple charges. In Mercy's case, she gets her charges faster and only uses 1 per resurrect. (at the speed she gets 100% now, it would give her 3x charges)

How would you guys fix best boi Junkrat?
>increase damage on mine and grenades by 5, so Reaper and Mei are 2-shots and not impossible to deal with
>remove the fixed angle knockback on the mine and increase the knockback, so that mine jumps get a new layer of skill and it's actually possible to area-kill like Pharah/Lucio can
>increase his ROF to 2 per second so the difference in DPS between him and Pharah becomes significant enough to pick him instead

>I need healing!

objectively and factually wrong

holding six sentries is stupid, and stops her from being a smart hero capitalising on smart tactical plays to yet another reactionary one putting sentries wherever because she gets all 6 within another minute anyway.

and her new flying shield was obviously implemented without considering the effect on any other heroes, having to deal with constant, strong barriers from her AND reinhardt

BEST SHIP

I play on console, so I know it's not like this for PC, but solo queue competitive on console is basically SR suicide. No one uses the team chat, so coordination is limited to whatever phrases are in the game (group up on me/ult status). If you're 2000 SR or lower, you might as well not even bother because, most of the time, your teammates are more concerned with getting POTG or playing like it's a team deathmatch rather than playing the objective. If you find a team that's courteous/aware enough to keep you informed of their ult status or tells you to group up for a push, you're fortunate.

At least when you group up with friends, you know you can communicate with them.

Is where we are now supposed to be the start of season? Because I gain 60 lose 20-30 atm. Not even on a big streak, just 3 games in a row. Last game gave me 80 SR.

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

it's just embarrassing that it is becoming their go-to when a kit "doesn't work" instead of changing a few numbers to see if it would work with changes. especially so soon.

I hope we get a threeway relationship between those three with a reveal Amelie is bi. Tracer and Emily's warm love for each-other will remind her of the good times and help her snap of Talon's control.

Blizzard have a golden opportunity to do something brave and different here, I hope they don't miss it out of fear that homophobic halfwits will go after them. The official forums were a shitfest after the Tracer reveal, but they received huge praise pretty much everywhere else.

Nth for rich Japanese sluts.

Blue post

Symmetra needed at the very least a heavy rework on her ultimate since the teleporter will always be useless on anything but the first
Point

And Overwatch doesn't have a complex map design which means absolutely everyone knows how to quickly search for the teleporter

Hey guys, how's it feel knowing you got ripped off by Blizzard for an inferior copy of a f2p game that even has better character designs to boot?

Must make you feel pretty damned dumb. Or at least it should.

Yes Symmetra needed an alternative ultimate. Not the ability to carry all 6 of her sentries which eliminated the need to play smart to succeed.
That and the range increase just babied her. The shield is an ok addition but I don't think it's sensible given the kits of other other heroes.

But that would require some actual thought and gamedesign, something Valve hasn't been familiar with for a long time! It's all about the Steam shekels now!

It's better idea to simply nab some community-made workshop skins and slap some random attributes to it. Oh! And remove randomcrits from it for balance's sake!

Thanks again Valve for ruining something that used to be great!

Yeah, it's almost like Blizz designed the game to be one thing, and one thing only.

A waifucollector sim disguising itself as team shooter

The best part is, you were dumb enough to fall for it!

All Symmetra needed was to be able to build a "dispenser" type thing where standing near it healed allies

Exactly what the shield generator is.

Metzen/Numale Hanzo skin when?

you dense piece of shit
IS IT CALLED A HEALTH GENERATOR
IS IT?????

>Blizzard have a golden opportunity to do something brave and different here
Emily is trans

>Tranny Chaser
>TRanny chASER
>TR ASER
>TRASER
>Tracer
makes you think

>Blizzard KNOWS absolutely NO ONE would play 2CP and KOTH if they allowed specific map queuing

But it isn't

I love koth

Fuck 2cp though

I wonder how many "no 2cp" custom servers will pop up when the browser is released.

So satisfying.

I doubt it, Chu said Tracer identifies as Lesbian, which likely means she is not Pansexual. I believe Emily is female.

Who knows about Amelie, though, she never had kids with Gerard as far as we know.

24/7 insta-respawn Hanamura with Quake sounds when

>get to high master
>first game
>2 people fight over who picks widow on attack
>one of them does nothing, switches to a proper pick
>the second switches from rein to widow, then tracer and proceeds to do less dps than fucking lucio
>we lose
>second game
>5 people picked, NO ONE picked a healer, instead we get a genji on defense
>i'm forced to solo heal as ana
>genji does nothing
>we lose
>third game
>again, 5 people picked and no heals
>again forced to solo heal as ana with shitty hanzo on defense
>reinhardt is forced to switch to a second healer because hanzo just wont listen
>everyone swaps picks just to build themselves around the hanzo
>we still lose
literally platinum and diamond players had more brainpower than master players
how is that possible
FUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pfffft hahahahahaha
both games are bad

>liking lucio: the mode
>liking environmental kills on 3/4 of maps
>liking 80% of the map being unused

lol

IT'S BETTER THAN A HEALTH GENERATOR

It'd just be a shittier stationary Lucio, basically a soldier grenade with a permanent duration.
If it healed through walls, teamfights will get longer because now you have shit like a Symmetra on the front lines while a Bastion is camped next to the dispenser with ambient Lucio healing.
If it healed any decent amount, it would basically make any other healer worthless and secondary compared to having a mandatory Symmetra.
If Symmetra becomes a double-role that is mandatory because of how useful her healing is, then the 3-tank meta becomes just that more fucking insufferable when we are bitching enough about Ana already.

A decent static EHP boost that regenerates out of combat is better than any stupid TF2 Dispenser concept.

Now we could talk about whether the shield generator is too good or busted but a health dispenser is just flat out retarded.

Trans women are women. Fine for a lesbian

Which Overwatch character is this?

>your main
>your best/worst hero
>favorite map
>favorite sports team

Junkrat
Any Offensive or Junkrat, worst is Winston
Anubis
The Oakland Raiders

the cutest one!

Mei's more attractive, skinnier sister.

>I put on womens' clothes so now I am a girl (male)

McCree
McCree/Ana
Lijiang
Chelsea

Doesnt exist. Shes not fat enough

>Zenyatta
>I always seem to do good on Rein & Soldier / worst are Tracer & Widow
>Nepal, Hollywood, King's Row
>Heracles Almelo (although idgaf about sports)

Tracer and Emily make love while Widow masturbates furiously in a hiding spot WHEN.

Zarya
Zarya/Tracer
Nepal
Juventus

>do extremely well as healer, keep everyone up through the most intense parts of the game
>no one votes for me at post-game screen because i told people to turn around and told them to pay attention when i died because of a flank

>giving a shit about upboats
Hello, reddit.

boy I'm loving this new instalock widow/hanzo/ana Qp meta golly goo what a fun time.

24/7 Hollywood, insta respawn, 32 players, with donator perks

McCree
Roadhog/Genji
Numbani
Bayer Leverkusen

Hanzo is my QP guilty pleasure

just be a good healslut and accept your death.

Junkrat
Junkrat/D.va/Lucio, worst is pretty much everything else
They're all shit
Fuck sports

>people complaining about Mercy being unviable

Did you forget how fucking infuriating resurrect is or something?

>mfw i dont have a main-main
>tracer, soldier, mercy/hanzo, widow
>li-jang
>Nashville Predators

Forgot it was eurofag time

genji
genji/widow
lijang
cloud 9

If you're going to be a healer, do not criticize your team. They will not turn around if you tell them to unless they already know to turn around. The game literally has voice callouts when most healers get attacked, especially mercy. And a healing prompt on their screen for mercy.

If they can't figure out to turn around when you're being raped, just accept it. Their punishment is a loss.

this 3 tank meta is no fucking fun at all

>play lucio
>speed when you need to move
>healing when you don't
>press ultimate when you hear other ultimates
>do whatever the fuck you want and still support the team

why is lucio so great for casual matches

>Mercy gets all the votes regardless
>other healer gets nothing

I think Mercy's currently the only hero that's on the roster that /needs/ to be countered by a similar hero. Ana's boost is whatever, Zeny can be sat out, Lucio is meh

>symettra

hahahahhahahahahhahah

because quick play shows the level of retardation you could have stacked against you. There is always that one guy that must play widowmaker on attack while contributing nothing to the team, the team loses, but the widowmaker got a card or boring POTG so feels they held up their end and keeps doing it. Meanwhile the actual control point remains a shitfest because they have 6 plus turret spam and the five actual attackers can't break it. With a team all chatting, that level of self important retardation gets removed and doesn't hurt everyone's stats.

Did you forget that people have developed 2 centimeters of awareness and know when a Mercy is hiding and to kill her first in a teamfight?

Hiding for rezes is pretty unviable now. It will still happen, but you still have to gimp your team by 1 player if you decide to play it safe and hide somewhere to wait for a rez. You're expecting people to live through two 5v6 fights, in a meta concentrated around tanks and survivability/builders.

Please learn how to play the game before talking.

fuck off you fucker just lost me last three games in fucking master bracket how the fuck do those people even get there

> If you go solo then you got 5 random people and you've no clue how they're going to play or what their main class is.

That's easy, user! They're all dps mains!

>Nigger beating a woman who was trying to be nice to you

Leave rest of space apes to rot on the moon.

"Blizzard are super progressive but they are going to agree with me on this one specific bigotry"

What game is that from?
Korean MMO #389120741980739085731?

>playing mercy solo
>enemy has a winston or tracer
>literally no assistance from team

90% of games

>bigotry
>doesn't even greentext
8/10 bait, not bad at all.

>progressive
regressive

Oh you mean the dead game noone cares for anymore? Pretty rad, can't wait until Valve fucks up CS:GO as well (pro-tip: it's soon+look at doto 2 :^) )

D.va
D.va/Reinhardt
C9, iddqd is my husbando though

>mccree
>mccree when im high/mccree when im sober
>route 66
>i dont watch this gay shit

i like my team to recognise when they would lose were it not for a support or tank hero doing their job properly

nigga i have healed as a go-to role in all games i know how it works

always the shit healers who get the abundance of votes when i play a damage hero

>have to be online for practice mode
>can't play practice mode for too long because server time runs out
what the fuck

>playing Jew-Rez games after what they did to Tribes

[VGS]

Only 76 and D.VA ship I support is daughteru.

>fap bait character for horny teenage boys

nice

>Waiting to get inevitably butt-fucked by Hi-Rez
>Even more blatant waifubait than OW
Neck yourself. You people never fucking learn.

healers get the votes because they supported the team, got targeted most by the other team, and didn't get to murder everything in sight themselves. Same reason Torb and bastion should never get any votes unless they just did something completely amazing.

golem get ye gone

alternative universe Mei, where she is a proffesional ping pong player instead of a landwhale cannibal scientist